Stolen Xbox Series X

Discus and support Stolen Xbox Series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox Series X was stolen and I am currently wondering how I can lock that console so the robbers won't have access?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TreyDavis1, Nov 24, 2020.

1. TreyDavis1
    TreyDavis1 Guest

Stolen Xbox Series X

My Xbox Series X was stolen and I am currently wondering how I can lock that console so the robbers won't have access?

:)

TreyDavis1, Nov 24, 2020
  2. PH0TAGRAPHER Win User

Stolen Xbox Series X

3. CCN_HsK Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed Again

We don't sure Xbox Series X release day.

But, 2077 will support Xbox One, and Xbox Series X.

Will not Xbox Series X only
  4. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Pre download Xbox Series X games

Not really...

Xbox Series X games / upgrades / updates has to be installed onto the Series X internal or expansion card SSD,

You can have Xbox One games on your external hard drive that will get an Series X upgrade but the games will need to be transferred to the Series X and then the Series X upgrade will need to be downloaded onto the Series X SSD,

As an example...

I have Marvel Avengers on my external hard drive that will get the Series X upgrade and I will transfer the game over to the Series X SSD ready to download and update the game to the Series X version when available.
  5. Vault Scrivener Win User

Xbox Series X players

6. Wrightstuff1 Win User

Xbox Series X

Are you asking a out xbox one x or x xbox series ask which is coming out soon you can with with xbox one x and should be able to with series x
Thema:

Stolen Xbox Series X

1. Stolen Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Stolen Series

2. Stolen Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stolen Xbox: So my xbox was stolen and trying to figure out is there anyway i can track it 3e1210e1-6ed8-45b8-8e03-ef1726074d18
  3. Microsoft Account Stolen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Stolen: A few weeks ago my Microsoft account got taken over. I had this account for 4 years and spent over a thousand dollars on this account. I had to cancel my previous card. Even with that being said...
  4. Has microsoft refused to scan their gaming servers for stolen device?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has microsoft refused to scan their gaming servers for stolen device?: I filed a police report as its obviously step one. The detective said without camera footage or finding the device and calling them to the scene could they help. Other than flag it as stolen in...
  5. Can't access new Hotmail account, so Xbox has stolen $70 from me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access new Hotmail account, so Xbox has stolen $70 from me: Hi, Recently bought my first Xbox -- a Series X. Was instructed to make a new hotmail account to create a Gamertag. Made one. Forgot password. I think I put in a phone number for 2FA, but...
  6. Xbox one stolen account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one stolen account: So 1 year ago I have lost an account due to a hacker, he has changed my personal information, put two step verification and stole my games. I have tried to recover it back with support but they...
  7. Stolen XBOX - Can usage be blocked using serial number ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stolen XBOX - Can usage be blocked using serial number ?: Dear All, My XBOX was stole in a burglary. Is it possible to block usage using the serial number of the device (I have changed passwords, blocked bank cards, etc. - my wallent was also stolen)...
  8. My account was stolen

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was stolen: Hello! On December 1st I tried logging onto my xbox to see that my email and password had both been changed. I was completely locked out of the account and couldn't even go through with the...
  9. Stolen Xbox S Series Game system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stolen Xbox S Series Game system: Is there any way to Block my stolen system ? e0f5df11-5716-4c1a-96c2-cc9dfb101ab7
  10. 3 Xbox got stolen can i block the serie number

in XBoX Accessibility
    3 Xbox got stolen can i block the serie number: They broke into my house, can't contact Xbox somehow, please please please help don't know what to do. Also can the consoles be locked by seri number so the are useless to the ones that stole...