Stolen Xbox

Discus and support Stolen Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, My Xbox One S got stolen some 3 days ago. I changed my Microsoft password and it is registered with Microsoft under my account. Does anyone have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MwansaChibwe, May 22, 2020 at 9:42 PM.

1. MwansaChibwe
    MwansaChibwe Guest

Stolen Xbox

Hi,

My Xbox One S got stolen some 3 days ago. I changed my Microsoft password and it is registered with Microsoft under my account. Does anyone have any advise or rather a link on where to contact Microsoft in order to report it stolen. So the law enforcements
    may be availed of its location once its online.

:)

MwansaChibwe, May 22, 2020 at 9:42 PM
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

reset home xbox

3. Azrael008uk Win User

Tracking Stolen XBOX ONE

The police will sort out recovering your stolen XBox.

Your insurance should sort out replacing your stolen XBox.
  4. LOWxONxHealth Win User

Question about buying games with disc vs. downloading the game to a hard drive

downloaded games are better-they never get scratched or stolen-if your xbox is stolen you can redownload at no cost to you
  5. Face 804 Win User

stolen xbox 360

Thanks! Law enforcement and Xbox were able to track the location of his stolen console. They recovered the majority of items that were stolen including his Xbox 360 :)
  6. spurs565 Win User

Xbox One was stolen

Thema:

Stolen Xbox

1. Stolen Xbox - Similar Threads - Stolen

2. Account hacked and stolen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account hacked and stolen: Hi, My sons xbox live account has been hacked and stolen. I can't seem to find anyway of contacting Microsoft. Can anybody help? Basically somebody managed to access his account and changed his...
  3. My account was stolen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was stolen.: ive had the account Gavinator08117 sense i was 8 years old my dad made it for me im now 15. later on around the time i was 13 i met an xbox friend his gamer tag was [mod removed] at the time and...
  4. Stolen Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stolen Xbox: Hey everyone! Quick question! Recently my apt was broken into and my xbox one x was stolen. This xbox is registered to my account and I have receipts/serial number. Is there anything else I can...
  5. Stolen xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stolen xbox: So just wondering, if the person who stole my xbox scorpio edition happened to change the name to his name and it is showing under my registered xboxes with his name, is there a way for microsoft...
  6. Xbox one x stolen in scam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x stolen in scam: Good morning all, I hope someone can shred some light in regards to the events i am about to mention. I have recently been caught up in a scam as i was selling an xbox which was all legit until...
  7. Is there a way I can get my stolen account back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way I can get my stolen account back?: So about 2 or 3 years ago, I had a xbox account but for some reason, I tried game sharing with someone else who then stoled my account. I tried filling in the form to get the account back but it...
  8. Stolen account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stolen account: Hi, somebody changed my password and contact e-mail, so I canť reset my password f16175e8-30ff-4f74-af54-309956d6cfa1
  9. CAN ANYONE HELP ME !!! Stolen xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    CAN ANYONE HELP ME !!! Stolen xbox: So my xbox was stolen my my old maintenance man and I didn't register it. I've been try to find a way to find my device but I'm going in circles. CAN ANYONE HELP ME...
  10. My brother’s account has been stolen

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brother’s account has been stolen: My brother’s account was stolen yesterday and i was thinking some people could message him or her (FAsE BL0SSEM) into giving the account back to my brother (ShadowYoda X) the email of the person...