Stop Forced Cloud Storage.

Discus and support Stop Forced Cloud Storage. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am a lucky gamer. I can game at work when it is slow. So today I was having a blast at work on my 2nd console, that I bought for work. I save and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rabid Kiwi, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Rabid Kiwi
    Rabid Kiwi Guest

I am a lucky gamer. I can game at work when it is slow. So today I was having a blast at work on my 2nd console, that I bought for work. I save and quit, like normal. The internet is not as good at work as it is at home, but it is well with in reasonable.
    I was being a pirate in AC BF if you want to know. So fast forward to now. I am sitting at home about to start being a pirate some more and....

I can't [Mod Removed] play because my work box did not upload the save to the cloud. Now I can't put my saves on my 6 tg drive that I use to move my games around ( I really have 3 consoles 2 xbox ones one xbox one x this way I can just take
    the hard drive and controller around ) because you all got but hurt over what happened with the 360.

So now I have about a grand ( not including the 3rd console ) at play here, two consoles the drive and one copy of AC 4 BF, that is worthless because I can not play. If I play the game it over rights all I did on the other console. [Mod Removed] This
    is why we told you that we do not want always online, and cloud dependent gaming. I swear to you that If it is like this in the next generation I will never buy a console from you all again. Please Stop Doing Stupid Stuff Like This. It does more harm than
    good.

:)

Rabid Kiwi, Dec 15, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry you're upset but saves are stored both on the console and the Cloud. Although you could continue playing you are correct that you would lose your previous progress. Your best bet would be to return to your work and launch the game and save. Then
    save again and fully quit the game to the dashboard

Once done you should be able to turn off the console and return to your other one to continue playing.

Please remember that this is an excellent feature and although can be quirky at times is truly helpful in the long run.

Think of them as Mike Foreman grills. For the most part you set it and forget it but sometimes you do still have to go back and check on it.
  3. IceStorm III Win User

Upgrading Xbox, HDD data?

You're Gold. Enable Cloud Storage and copy your save game files to the Cloud Storage device. Make sure they all show sync after copying. You may need to enable background downloading, then power off the console to force a sync. Once everything shows sync
    you'll be able to enable Cloud Storage on the new console and download all your saves to the new console. You can also elect to leave them on the Cloud Storage device.

DLC and Avatar Itmes can be re-downloaded from your Download History.
  4. IceStorm III Win User

Cant install games anymore unless I sign out of my profile?

My guess is that it has to do with Cloud Storage. When you elect to install a game the console pops up a list of all storage devices so you can choose which to install to. Cloud Storage probably isn't synchronized and you won't get past the swirl until it
    syncs.

It's pretty annoying. There's no way to "force" a sync. I have a lot of save game files from one console that are in the cloud, but will not sync to my other console.
  5. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Cloud streaming

I don't think they will force people to go to cloud gaming because there are so many people that would stop playing on Xbox Live.
  6. BLOODY GEAR 12 Win User

Cloud Saved Games Issues - Status code 0x80070571

Hey guys! I may have fixed it! It is working for me so far. Go to your Cloud Storage in Settings>storage> Cloud Storage. And you will have to delete all of your cloud saves for the game you are trying to use your Cloud Saves on. So your basically starting
    from scratch, which is a BIG disappointment. But it's working for me so far. I'll keep you guys up to date if it stops working. but ya, that's how i fixed mine. BG12 OUT!
Thema:

1. Stop Forced Cloud Storage. - Similar Threads - Stop Forced Cloud

2. My Xbox series x crashing non stop

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series x crashing non stop: I’m new to the insiders program, but is there a beta or software update coming to general public to address this issue? I don’t know if anyone else has this issue but it happens non stop in madden...
  3. stop forcing series X game updates and make it an option

in XBoX on Consoles
    stop forcing series X game updates and make it an option: what is it with this lot forcing updates just because we have a series X it should be an option , i,e nearly finished avengers on my old S from my external drive yet now it wants an 108gb update...
  4. Tank Force is installed on my Windows 10 Xbox stopped..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tank Force is installed on my Windows 10 Xbox stopped..: Tank Force is installed. When I click start the game loads to 100%, then it stops on the loading screen and will not proceed. I do not want to lose progress in the game, just start where the...
  5. MS how it is this hard to get it right, stop forcing Xbox insider updates mid game!

in XboX Insiders
    MS how it is this hard to get it right, stop forcing Xbox insider updates mid game!: This has now happened twice to me in a month, middle of a game and just just get booted to an update screen that forces me to update, or sets me offline, either way booting me out of my online...
  6. Auto Restart on Downloads after forced stop due to network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Auto Restart on Downloads after forced stop due to network: This has happened a few times too many. I leave the console on for overnight downloads due to my internet speed not being fast, so I leave it running when a game is like 70gb. But the next...
  7. Auto Restart Downloads after a forced stop due to a network error

in XboX Insiders
    Auto Restart Downloads after a forced stop due to a network error: This has happened a few times too many. I leave the console on for overnight downloads due to my internet speed not being fast, so I leave it running when a game is like 70gb. But the next...
  8. Downloads constantly stopping, forcing me to uninstall or cancel download.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloads constantly stopping, forcing me to uninstall or cancel download.: For several weeks now I have been having a problem with my Xbox One, where it will be downloading updates or games just fine, only to randomly stop. It won't progress for days until I finally give...
  9. Skylanders Swap force stopped working/Other games work fine

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skylanders Swap force stopped working/Other games work fine: My son has been playing skylanders swap force for over 6 months, and this morning when trying to load it up, it asked him to install the game as if it was the first time. I tried to load other...
  10. Force feedback has stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Force feedback has stopped working: After several years of satisfactory operation the force feedback on my Microsoft racing wheel has stopped working. I always use the mains option and I am getting 24volts supplied to the wheel. All...