Stop Neverwinter Admin Spam!

Discus and support Stop Neverwinter Admin Spam! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Like on PC, the game is sullied by the tyrannical lockbox spam popping up every two seconds. It breaks immersion and is beyond annoying, it's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Elfishgene, Apr 4, 2015.

1. Elfishgene
    Elfishgene Guest

Like on PC, the game is sullied by the tyrannical lockbox spam popping up every two seconds. It breaks immersion and is beyond annoying, it's practically subliminal advertising!

"BUY OUR ZEN"

Friends who are new to MMO's have stopped playing already as it's driving them crazy!

:)

Elfishgene, Apr 4, 2015
  2. LeeH
    LeeH Guest
    Admin!

Admin, please fix the security issue you have, the amount of spam on here is insane.

Or there will be no forum left!

LeeH, Apr 4, 2015
  3. OMG Hate spammers attention please admin

This is what spoils it for the real members spammers.. I have noticed a lot of spam on some of the threads from one member who as spammed most the threads and as tons of posts.

Hope you can sort this please admin as I know its hard to fight these spammers I have forum my self and its people like these who spoils all the hard work and they shouldn't spam peoples forums.

jasonvoorhees, Apr 4, 2015
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Nothing to do with Microsoft,it's down to the games developers.

I've just learnt to block it out.

Daft Badger, Apr 4, 2015
  5. Do the messages stop once you buy some? I don't mind buying some to support the devs, but if the advertising is continuous regardless, i won't bother.

B1ueLightning07, Apr 5, 2015
  6. Skanker irl
    Skanker irl Guest
    To be honest, I barely even notice them any more haha. I agree though, it would be nice to turn them off.

Skanker irl, Apr 10, 2015
  7. Stiehl9s
    Stiehl9s Guest
    The least they could do is not have it pop up in the middle of the screen in huge font!

Its beyond annoying...

Stiehl9s, Apr 15, 2015
  8. Stop Neverwinter Admin Spam!

Yes, it is annoying. And no, they don't stop once you buy some zen.

tripwire-F2D708E8-368B-4AF8-B7BA-E6D3DF81EBB5, May 7, 2015
  9. Spud 72
    Spud 72 Guest
    Annoying... yes, but it's a small price to pay for a good free game imo. But, that's just me.

Spud 72, May 8, 2015
  10. Stiehl9s
    Stiehl9s Guest
    its also been proven that PW is spamming those messages falsely. People are not really finding Rage Dragons that often.

A user watched as a player ran by on a tiger as the screen lit up with their player name having just gotten a Rage Dragon. It is completely subliminal and quite underhanded.

Stiehl9s, May 18, 2015
  11. Mr Durva
    Mr Durva Guest
    @Stiehl9s You do realize that multiple people can have the same character name? Unless you plan to tell me that Legolas can currently be in my dungeon group but also fighting a dragon in a instance that my buddy is at while also fighting another friend
    in pvp?

Mr Durva, May 20, 2015
  12. Stiehl9s
    Stiehl9s Guest
    Stiehl9s, May 26, 2015
  13. Mr Durva
    Mr Durva Guest

@Stiehl9s Also not everyone switches to the mount they pull out. I ended up picking up an extra bag of holding for my ranger and had some zen left so I bought keys with it. Pulled the skeleton steed and sold it for 1.2m AD on the AH. Already have a mount
    of the same speed that goes to all characters so no need for that mount

Mr Durva, Nov 1, 2018
  14. Stiehl9s Win User

15. Mr Durva Win User

@Stiehl9s You do realize that multiple people can have the same character name? Unless you plan to tell me that Legolas can currently be in my dungeon group but also fighting a dragon in a instance that my buddy is at while also fighting another friend
    in pvp?
  16. Daft Badger Win User

Nothing to do with Microsoft,it's down to the games developers.

I've just learnt to block it out.
  17. Stiehl9s Win User

its also been proven that PW is spamming those messages falsely. People are not really finding Rage Dragons that often.

A user watched as a player ran by on a tiger as the screen lit up with their player name having just gotten a Rage Dragon. It is completely subliminal and quite underhanded.
  18. Spud 72 Win User

Annoying... yes, but it's a small price to pay for a good free game imo. But, that's just me.
Thema:

1. Stop Neverwinter Admin Spam! - Similar Threads - Stop Neverwinter Admin

2. Stop Pushing Avatars and other Apps Automatically

in XboX Insiders
    Stop Pushing Avatars and other Apps Automatically: To Whom It May Concern, I have been enjoying the Xbox One experience for a few years now. I am not enjoying the automatic downloads of apps such as Avatar and Rewards. Please stop forcing these...
  3. Xbox PC App stopped working, now after I uninstalled it, it won't install again

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC App stopped working, now after I uninstalled it, it won't install again: Title is pretty self-explanatory. I use the Xbox App to play games through the PC Game Pass, however, some days ago due to some unknown reasons, whenever I opened the app it would be permanently...
  4. microsoft flight simulator. Engine 1 stops if I go off the ramp

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft flight simulator. Engine 1 stops if I go off the ramp: Hi. When I am on the ramp preparing the plane to leave, I turn on engine 1 and 2 everything stabilizes well, but when I reverse or forward engine 1 turns off and there is no way to start it,...
  5. My gta is at 1.7 and i hit contine then it says install stopped pleaze fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gta is at 1.7 and i hit contine then it says install stopped pleaze fix it: plz fix it now ive been waiting 7 days 8c0eb933-94b5-438b-b71a-0ec9ee5270b2
  6. Installation Stopped Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation Stopped Error: I’ve been trying to download Assassin’s Creed Unity, and whenever the game has finished downloading it asks for an update, I try to download this update however it stops at around 2% for no...
  7. Stop Auto Update of Game Pass Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Stop Auto Update of Game Pass Games: I have a limited data cap and I cannot stop games (specifically Outerworlds and Halo) from updating automatically. They don't even appear in my Microsoft store and my XBox for PC is not running,...
  8. Xbox one X Scorpion edition just randomly stopped showing a display

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X Scorpion edition just randomly stopped showing a display: My Xbox one X Scorpion edition just randomly stopped showing a display and both the TV and monitor can't find it anymore (I have tried the official troubleshooting for blank/black screen). Is this...
  9. The MFS2020 stops working and jumps to the Windows start screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    The MFS2020 stops working and jumps to the Windows start screen.: Good afternoon. Since the last update I have verified that the simulator is not stable, it stops working and automatically jumps to the WINDOWS start screen. I have reinstalled it four times. I...
  10. Neverwinter Economy or How I stopped Worrying and Went Broke from Playing a Free Game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Neverwinter Economy or How I stopped Worrying and Went Broke from Playing a Free Game.: Right away, I’m Enjoying Neverwinter, It's fun. With that statement I’m now immune from any criticism directed towards me, much like Saying with all due respect but.. I'm an old-school mmo...