STOP re-directing me on WEBSITE form de-DE (German website in EUROPE) to en-US.

Discus and support STOP re-directing me on WEBSITE form de-DE (German website in EUROPE) to en-US. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; STOP re-directing me on WEBSITE form de-DE (German website in EUROPE) to en-US. I'm singed in with my accounte all cookies accepted. AND I KEEEP... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/erikusaj, Feb 23, 2021 at 8:53 AM.

1. /u/erikusaj
    /u/erikusaj Guest

I'm singed in with my accounte all cookies accepted. AND I KEEEP CHECKING WHEN YOUR *XBOX SERIES X* WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE IN *GERMAN MICROSOFT STORE* (since you don't have
    an Europe-wide store available) and you keep re-directing to US website for some unknown reason.
    Yes, the item that I've put in-cart on first pre-order BUT was NOT IN STOCK and I WAS NOT ABLE TO complete the checkout.
    I don'd care about availability in US or UK.

submitted by /u/erikusaj
    [link] [comments]

2. Knuffibaerli Win User

"Games for gold" - not possible to get free game

I did find the answer.

It is very strange. my region setting is "de-at" which is Austria. Not Australia, we do not have kangaroo and we do speak german. This is why it is "de-" (deutsch).

There is no xbox live website for de-at only de-de. So i always log into the german website.

But the thing is that i can not get the free game with my region settings. I have to go to the "en-US" site and then it works.
  3. Azrael008uk Win User

The Evil Within discussion

Salut Denko

De la "website" de Bethesda:

For console versions of The Evil Within, there are two versions available in Europe:

- The general European release has French, Italian, German, and Spanish audio and subtitles.

- There is also a version available in the UK that has English audio and Russian subtitles.

Alors si tu est en France la jeu sure la telecharger est en francsais, mais si tu est en Angleterre la je sur la telechargeur est en anglais et en russe.
  4. tarasis Win User

Double payment for October Xbox Live

This has happened to me to and I can't seem to find a way to claim a refund.

If I follow the supplied link it tries to take me to an English page BUT my Xbox account is on the German store.

If I click on the link to go to https://xbox.com/refund that also goes to an error page https://support.xbox.com/Error?errorCode=404&path=/de-DE/forms/request-refund&cv=kY7NgTITB0qw4VUT.0.0

There does not appear to be an equivalent to the https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund page on the German store.

If I switch out the en-US for de-DE in the link I am taken to an error page.

Looking through the list at https://support.xbox.com/de-DE/browse/billing/xbox-subscriptions/My%20bill there isn't a mention of refund.

I try and use the Virtual assistant to try and talk to someone but that isn't working, or I end up with the German virtual assistant and I can't communicate with it so well.

Quite annoyed now having spent the last 45 minutes fighting with this. Highly tempted to do a claim back via Paypal.

-- EDIT --

Oh and on the German version of the Contact Us page, there is no option for Refund under Games and Apps.

https://support.xbox.com/de-de/contact-us#1 vs https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us#1
  5. lukas11609 Win User

Games with Gold does not work

Thanks, my Account is registered in Switzerland and im also physically located here. Does this mean I can't get any games for free? (If I go to xbox.ch it directs me to the german website)
  6. laurentgeffray Win User

xbox live gold

Re bonjour

Je voudrais savoir comment fait-on pour activer l' Xbox Live Gold ?

Mon fils aimerait jouer en ligne , donc merci de me renseigner ou de me donner des conseils pour l'activer :)
Thema:

1. STOP re-directing me on WEBSITE form de-DE (German website in EUROPE) to en-US. - Similar Threads - STOP directing WEBSITE

2. Xbox Stop Crossplay or Provide an option for a Console ONLY Experience

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Stop Crossplay or Provide an option for a Console ONLY Experience: Crossplay is not why people play on Xbox. You are forcing users to play with keyboard and mouse, supercharged PCs, and have yet to even fulfill your Xbox Series X orders. This is a frustrating...
  3. xbox game bar - recordings stops after under 1 second

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game bar - recordings stops after under 1 second: Hi, I got interesting problem with my game bar on my PC, when I try to redcord fullscreen game, it put screen just a bit darker (not too much, barely noticiable) for like a half of second, then,...
  4. (Offline)Game will not install. Stops at 1.99GB. (Online) Game downloads, but crashes 5...

in XboX Insiders
    (Offline)Game will not install. Stops at 1.99GB. (Online) Game downloads, but crashes 5...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Whetz47 [link] [comments]
  5. Does anyone know how to fix installation stopped

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know how to fix installation stopped: I restarted, disconnected my Xbox and still won’t fix the problem submitted by /u/Anthony33818 [link] [comments]
  6. Left trigger on one controller stopped working in Minecraft only.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left trigger on one controller stopped working in Minecraft only.: Hive mind help required...The left trigger on one controller stopped working in Minecraft for the Xbox One. It works perfectly everywhere else and on every game except Minecraft. I can't find any...
  7. All USB ports have stopped working on Series X

in XBoX Accessibility
    All USB ports have stopped working on Series X: I've noticed that none of the USB ports are working on my Series X. I've tried hard resetting, a factory reset and just completely unplugging everything for a while, but none of it has worked so...
  8. Install stopped from any support (disc, store, external hd directly connected, other Xbox ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Install stopped from any support (disc, store, external hd directly connected, other Xbox ...: Hi, I have an Xbox one x and an Xbox one first day release. The 2 Xbox are on the same network. The Xbox one x always stop any installation of games: it doesn’t matter if downloading from...
  9. Directional control stop working correctly in Fifa 15

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Directional control stop working correctly in Fifa 15: I have been playing Fifa'15 on my Xbox 360 for 2 months without any problems. Suddenly since last week, the direction controls stop working correctly both during online/offline play....
  10. Controller direction stick stopped moving down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller direction stick stopped moving down: While pressing down on the controller to run backwards my blue wired controller stick has become very loose. How can I fix this? 3ef6c3d6-e4d2-47c1-b21a-c30e5a664d2f