STOP WITH THE DAILY SYSTEM UPDATES

Discus and support STOP WITH THE DAILY SYSTEM UPDATES in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What in God's Green Earth is in these system updates that we need to have one LITERALLY EVERY NIGHT. I dont know what's getting updated, but it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tone Nation, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Tone Nation
    Tone Nation Guest

What in God's Green Earth is in these system updates that we need to have one LITERALLY EVERY NIGHT. I dont know what's getting updated, but it honestly just needs to happen ONCE a week, I mean seriously unless it's the ability to snap apps while I'm playing
    a game then get it out of my face, I literally do not care about the quality of the xbox avatar hats or whatever is getting updated. That is all, thank you

:)

Tone Nation, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Korhog Win User

unfortunately, not all updates able to install in instant on mode of the xbox.

But daily updates is only in Insider program
  3. kev edin Win User

If you in the insider's that is what you signed up for . Your only option is to drop down so you don't get as much updates .

Or leave so you dont get many at all. 👍
  4. RomkaZzz Win User

Instant mode is best solution for this. It'll update your system when console is off.
  5. playgirlkayls Win User

I thought it was around this date so im glad youve commented this as it puts my mind at rest now as i was starting to doubt myself
  6. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Are you part of the Insiders Program? Insiders receive quite a bit of updates.
Thema:

1. STOP WITH THE DAILY SYSTEM UPDATES - Similar Threads - STOP DAILY SYSTEM

2. Chat Filters to Stop Toxic Trash Talk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chat Filters to Stop Toxic Trash Talk: No people will still be jerks im sure. People are nasty. e6a248d5-4879-4620-a34f-fbef2ee6da1d
  3. my Xbox is stopped without warning by using Microsoft Edge and looking for some things on a...

in XboX Insiders
    my Xbox is stopped without warning by using Microsoft Edge and looking for some things on a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  4. I can't change my gamertag because Xbox.com just stops responding once I enter it

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't change my gamertag because Xbox.com just stops responding once I enter it: I can't change my gamertag because Xbox.com just stops responding once I enter it, and it says that there was an issue with connectivity, exactly why I had to create a new account. On my other...
  5. Why has wordament daily challenge stopped working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has wordament daily challenge stopped working?: Wordament daily challenge has stopped working. fd53e0de-f0aa-4950-96c8-68931e9586db
  6. Jigsaw games stopped downloading daily challengers

in XBoX on Windows
    Jigsaw games stopped downloading daily challengers: I have been playing microsoft jigsaw games for a couple of years and now this month it won't download the daily challengers. HELP I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it but that didn't work...
  7. Why is it that on the daily challenges -they never stop downloading? This is my favorite of ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it that on the daily challenges -they never stop downloading? This is my favorite of ...: Why will Daily Challenge will not download ............????? 7578527d-09e9-40e9-ad2b-ccc599c464ae
  8. Why does my scoring in Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges stop at 29,750 points?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my scoring in Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges stop at 29,750 points?: I just finished day 19 of this month (03-2017). I have solved all 5 challenges for all the 19 days, but the point counter just stopped some time ago at 29,750. This is very frustrating and I've...
  9. I've seen the news, I just want to start the daily puzzles. Why can't I start this? Stop this ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've seen the news, I just want to start the daily puzzles. Why can't I start this? Stop this ...: Please stop the loop between wanting to puzzle and to be forced to see the news. I've seen it let me play. d6f81080-74c0-4160-8a4b-351e4bb94f9b
  10. microsoft jig saw daily challenges stopped working as from 11/19/2016

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft jig saw daily challenges stopped working as from 11/19/2016: microsoft jig saw daily challenges stopped working as from 11/19/2016 I already re-installed this app but as soon as the (horrible) advertisements start, the app stops...