Stopped using Xbox ultimate game pass & my remaining 4 months of gold are gone?

Discus and support Stopped using Xbox ultimate game pass & my remaining 4 months of gold are gone? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Idk what I going on or if there's a fix. But on 8/10/19 I decided to try ultimate game pass. So now that my trialed ended I no longer have my gold... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Moorebudzplz, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Stopped using Xbox ultimate game pass & my remaining 4 months of gold are gone?

Idk what I going on or if there's a fix. But on 8/10/19 I decided to try ultimate game pass. So now that my trialed ended I no longer have my gold membership? I had 4 months left of gold ( I get a year of gold subscription every christmas) and now that I stopped using gamepass ultimate my 4 months of gold is gone?? If any one knows anything to fix please let me know.

submitted by /u/Moorebudzplz
    [link] [comments]

/u/Moorebudzplz, Oct 3, 2019
  2. FreakRoach Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

Game pass ultimate includes Gold as well as game pass. Therefore if you subscribe to it, it will adjust the remaining months of your current gold subscription into ultimate, and cancel the gold subscription as you are already covered.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

If you add another gold card or game pass card while you have Ultimate, it will be converted to Ultimate, but at a different conversion rate.

[table][tr]1 month of Gold[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Gold[td]50 days of Ultimate (1+ month)[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Gold[td]79 days of Ultimate (2+ months)[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Gold[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Gold[td]8 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]2 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]5 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]10 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass PC Games[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][/table]
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Important Update to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate!

When it comes to adding Gold or Game Pass with an active Game Pass Ultimate subscription, I think the following part is important to point out too.

With Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem codes for Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass?

Yes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price) of those codes. Conversion rates are subject to change.

The conversions are on the site.

https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass?xr=shellnav#

[table][tr]1 month of Gold[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Gold[td]50 days of Ultimate (1+ month)[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Gold[td]79 days of Ultimate (2+ months)[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Gold[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Gold[td]8 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]2 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]5 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]10 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass PC Games[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][/table]
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Ultimate games pass question

Hi KB Shyne,

I understand what you mean!

On Xbox One, get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in Store >
    Memberships. Online, go to Xbox Game Pass. Your purchase of Game Pass Ultimate will automatically convert any outstanding time on your subscriptions
    to Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold into time for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a pre-set conversion ratio.

Here you can find the
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

Hope this helps
    Just to add onto this a little; a chart with the conversations can be found
    here
    . For convenience, I'll also copy and paste that info.

If you apply the 12 months to your account, then you should get the full 12 months since your not the one with Game Pass Ultimate.
  6. Paul1708 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate but Live Gold

That was for a yearly membership. It converts it automatically now if you're paying month to month.
    not sure what you mean there. The $1 merges your existing sub has show on the FAQ above regardless of anything else

If after that you purachsed gold or gamepass it will convert too ulitmate at the ratio using the table below from the FAQ. Doesnt matter if your paying year to year or month to month it works the same

Thema:

Stopped using Xbox ultimate game pass & my remaining 4 months of gold are gone?

1. Stopped using Xbox ultimate game pass & my remaining 4 months of gold are gone? - Similar Threads - Stopped using ultimate

2. Please stop using security screws on your controllers! Its currently against the law to...

in XboX Insiders
    Please stop using security screws on your controllers! Its currently against the law to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/lunarsix [link] [comments]
  3. No use stop working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No use stop working: [img] It allows me to download neither challenges nor the event, as if there was no connection but my WiFi connection is good and the wallfire if you allow the connection and and upgraded and...
  4. I have to cancel gold I stopped using

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have to cancel gold I stopped using: I have to cancel gold I stopped using 71186367-6b2b-4ffa-9898-e61857168dfb
  5. Game stop codes for destiny TTK edition already used

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game stop codes for destiny TTK edition already used: I purchased a copy of the destiny TTK from game stop for my nephew after Christmas when he got his Xbox one and it had a set of codes inside the box. When he tried to use the codes they came back...
  6. INSTALLATION STOPPED. PREVIEW MEMBERS USING THE "NEW EXPERIENCE" PREVIEW.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    INSTALLATION STOPPED. PREVIEW MEMBERS USING THE "NEW EXPERIENCE" PREVIEW.: Well, where do I start, just got Halo 5 I was super pumped up. So I place the disc into my console it starts download, as is swell, but then it said that the installation had stopped. I didn't...
  7. Stopping the stream from pausing when tabbing out and using the "record that" ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stopping the stream from pausing when tabbing out and using the "record that" ...: How do I do both of the things in the title? d8dfa3ab-1d75-4cd2-ab7c-0e1f62d1f4a4
  8. Xbox 360 controller won't stop blinking using PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller won't stop blinking using PC: I bought the wireless connector for Xbox 360 controllers for the PC. So I connected it, synced the controller and it works just fine. I can play games normally (sometimes it disconnects but I...
  9. Bought used Call of Duty Ghosts. Installation keeps stopping.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought used Call of Duty Ghosts. Installation keeps stopping.: Used CoD Ghosts not installing 84abbb88-304b-4537-adf4-157f3d5264f4
  10. how do I stop people I don't know from using my account on their Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do I stop people I don't know from using my account on their Xbox?: I realized today through games I don't play showing up in my activity feed and later looking at messages that someone has been using my account. I've changed my password, but am not sure if that...