Stopped using Xbox ultimate game pass & my remaining 4 months of gold are gone?

Discus and support Stopped using Xbox ultimate game pass & my remaining 4 months of gold are gone? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Idk what I going on or if there's a fix. But on 8/10/19 I decided to try ultimate game pass. So now that my trialed ended I no longer have my gold... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Moorebudzplz, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Stopped using Xbox ultimate game pass & my remaining 4 months of gold are gone?

Idk what I going on or if there's a fix. But on 8/10/19 I decided to try ultimate game pass. So now that my trialed ended I no longer have my gold membership? I had 4 months left of gold ( I get a year of gold subscription every christmas) and now that I stopped using gamepass ultimate my 4 months of gold is gone?? If any one knows anything to fix please let me know.

submitted by /u/Moorebudzplz
    [link] [comments]

/u/Moorebudzplz, Oct 3, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Ultimate

If you're buying Ultimate while you already have Gold (and/or regular Game Pass) it will convert the remaining time you have into Ultimate at a rate of 1:1. So if you have 12 months of Gold and buy 1 month of Ultimate, you end up with 13 months of Ultimate.

If you go the opposite direction and have Ultimate and then add 12 months of standard Gold or Game Pass, the Gold is converted based on price rather than time. 12 months of Gold is equal to 4 months of Ultimate.
  3. Azfar Hashmi Win User

Gamepass ultimate upgrade

Tried contacting support but couldn't get through. Yes. I know it will combine but my question is what will be the expiry date of the ultimate if my game pass console is expiring after 3 months and gold is expiring after 6 months. Will the combined ultimate
    will expire after the remaining 3 months of game pass or after remaining 6 months of gold?
  4. Smwutches Win User

Ultimate game pass

The remaining Gold you have will be converted into Game Pass Ultimate. So for example if you have 6 months of Gold left and buy a 1 month Game Pass Ultimate, you'll have 7 months of Ultimate.
  5. IAmAlbinoRhino Win User

Xbox gold

If you have 12 months of Xbox gold, and you buy one month of game pass ultimate. It will convert the remaining time to game pass ultimate up to 36 months total. So you would have 13 months of Game pass ultimate. It cannot be converted back
  6. Smwutches Win User

Ultimate

Yes. Ultimate includes gold, game pass for pc, and game pass for the console. If you have a standard gold or game pass subscription when you purchase Ultimate, the remaining time you have on those will be upgraded to Ultimate. So if you had 12 months of
    just gold and buy 1 month of Ultimate, you end up with 13 months of Ultimate.
Thema:

Stopped using Xbox ultimate game pass & my remaining 4 months of gold are gone?

1. Stopped using Xbox ultimate game pass & my remaining 4 months of gold are gone? - Similar Threads - Stopped using ultimate

2. Headset Microphone stops working after some time of using on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Microphone stops working after some time of using on Xbox One: Hi there everyone, My son has been getting a problem whereby his Microphone on his headset (doesn't matter which make, we've tried 5 different ones) stops working after some time of playing. I've...
  3. How to stop xbox cloud syncing on xbox one and how to stop using it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to stop xbox cloud syncing on xbox one and how to stop using it?: With this pandemic I have to limit wifi use because my parent needs it for work so I try not to use it at all but it makes it hard when it says I need to connect to xbox live we don't have great...
  4. How can I stop someone from using my profile on a different xbox console

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I stop someone from using my profile on a different xbox console: Someone keeps logging into my live account and using my profile. That causes me to be signed out. How can I stop this? 181406d5-82ac-467f-9eb2-57b39203b415
  5. Why does Xbox one no good because it stops playing CDs after 4 or 5 hours max using disk.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Xbox one no good because it stops playing CDs after 4 or 5 hours max using disk.: Oayed 675.00 for a system that wint play my gamed g payed probly 3 timed for wont play . Im gkad i had my PS4 PRO just sitting around. I had a xbox and xbox one and a s now a x wast of time and...
  6. Disc drive stopped working after very little use

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc drive stopped working after very little use: My teenage daughter has only had her xbox one s for 2 years after buying from new & thedisc drive has just stopped playing any kind of disc i.e. Games/cds/dvds the xbox has not been used all that...
  7. Xbox Live Gold Sharing stopped working suddenly after using it the night before.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Sharing stopped working suddenly after using it the night before.: My friend has his Xbox account downloaded onto my Xbox One in order to share his Xbox Live Gold membership with me and there has been no complications for a few years. (Note: He's the only account...
  8. Using 3.5mm jack, don't know why sound stopped working. How do I turn back on?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Using 3.5mm jack, don't know why sound stopped working. How do I turn back on?: In controller settings the cursor skips past volume 8ae89468-465d-4a99-8685-0cad60f6f2a1
  9. my Xbox is stopped without warning by using Microsoft Edge and looking for some things on a...

in XboX Insiders
    my Xbox is stopped without warning by using Microsoft Edge and looking for some things on a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  10. Please stop using security screws on your controllers! Its currently against the law to...

in XboX Insiders
    Please stop using security screws on your controllers! Its currently against the law to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/lunarsix [link] [comments]