Storage issue

Discus and support Storage issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My old xbox 360 died, so i got a new one and Im trying to download all my previous data onto it. I already signed into my xbox live and gold, and my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LindaCooley1, Jul 31, 2019.

1. LindaCooley1
    LindaCooley1 Guest

Storage issue

My old xbox 360 died, so i got a new one and Im trying to download all my previous data onto it. I already signed into my xbox live and gold, and my data is showing up when I go to my storage settings, but my games, themes, gamer pictures, etc. Isn’t showing
    up anywhere else. Ive tried moving it out of cloud and into my main storage but that didn’t work either.

:)

LindaCooley1, Jul 31, 2019
  2. Drink and Fries Win User

Storage Issues

None of that worked. I caved and did a factory reset - I was trying to avoid doing that because my internet here in my dorm is awful and it was going to take an eternity and a half to redownload everything...

At least it was a software issue and not an HDD failure.
  3. maxen Win User

Storage issue

4. x Just KinsoN x Win User

Storage issue

After reading a few things I did the standby mode thing and it sorted it self out. Thanks
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Storage issue

Try see if the NAT from your Network is all Open then try search by the games in App > Games then go in Ready to Install
  6. GrowlingYapper Win User

Storage issue

I think its the energy saving mode I would do a re boot press console button for 8 seconds wait 10 seconds power back up
Thema:

Storage issue

1. Storage issue - Similar Threads - Storage issue

2. Xbox is showing 2 individual updates for some games, would this be a storage issue? It just...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox is showing 2 individual updates for some games, would this be a storage issue? It just...: submitted by /u/ManicFirestorm [link] [comments]
  3. External storage issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    External storage issue: I bought an XBOX LICENSED Seagate 8tb game drive hub. I have tried EVERYTHING to get it to work but it only allows me to use it as media storage. I've tried it as ntfs, fat 32, exfat, and...
  4. Minecraft storage issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft storage issues: Just got my son a brand new xbox one s with 1tb drive and downloaded the Minecraft game that came with it. No issues there. This bundle also came with creators pack and starter pack. Downloaded...
  5. Issues with external storage on XBOX ONE S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with external storage on XBOX ONE S: Hi ! I'm having issues on my XBOX ONE S with my external storage. When I try to start a game, it takes ages and then crashes with an error message saying that it took too long. I'm having the...
  6. XB1X Storage issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XB1X Storage issues: Hi, I have the Xbox One X. I currently have a Microsoft licensed Seagate 4TB External HDD. Last Saturday I turned on my Xbox and went to "My Games and Apps". I noticed it said I had 61 titles...
  7. Need Help With Storage Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help With Storage Issues: a while ago my external storage stopped working and wasn't showing anything and when i try to install games that was on that hard drive it would get to a certain point and just stop the...
  8. GTA V storage issue???? Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V storage issue???? Please help!: I'm 68% done with the game and it keeps restarting over and over saying "problem with storage" blah blah blah... have tried just about all of the attempted solutions on the four year old...
  9. External Storage Detection Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Storage Detection Issue: My external storage 4tb drive, made by SEAGATE, which has been working perfectly since I got it, is not being detected by my Xbox One. Most of my games are on this drive, since it has such a large...
  10. Xbox one external storage issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one external storage issue: Hi, I have an issue with external hard drive on Xbox one since the last update (spring update 2017). When I connect the external drive it shows my games and plays it as well as before, but I can't...