Storage issue

Discus and support Storage issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My old xbox 360 died, so i got a new one and Im trying to download all my previous data onto it. I already signed into my xbox live and gold, and my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LindaCooley1, Jul 31, 2019.

1. LindaCooley1
    LindaCooley1 Guest

Storage issue

My old xbox 360 died, so i got a new one and Im trying to download all my previous data onto it. I already signed into my xbox live and gold, and my data is showing up when I go to my storage settings, but my games, themes, gamer pictures, etc. Isn’t showing
    up anywhere else. Ive tried moving it out of cloud and into my main storage but that didn’t work either.

:)

LindaCooley1, Jul 31, 2019
  2. Drink and Fries Win User

Storage Issues

None of that worked. I caved and did a factory reset - I was trying to avoid doing that because my internet here in my dorm is awful and it was going to take an eternity and a half to redownload everything...

At least it was a software issue and not an HDD failure.
  3. maxen Win User

Storage issue

4. x Just KinsoN x Win User

Storage issue

After reading a few things I did the standby mode thing and it sorted it self out. Thanks
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Storage issue

Try see if the NAT from your Network is all Open then try search by the games in App > Games then go in Ready to Install
  6. GrowlingYapper Win User

Storage issue

I think its the energy saving mode I would do a re boot press console button for 8 seconds wait 10 seconds power back up
Thema:

Storage issue

1. Storage issue - Similar Threads - Storage issue

2. X box game pass storage issue

in XBoX on Windows
    X box game pass storage issue: I delete game from x box app. Game still occupies space on my tiny m.2 disk. Its 70gb+ Metro so its big issue for me. f66fcf25-b0e3-44f3-84fd-dcea5f7bcc6a
  3. Finding partially installed games / storage issues / xbox (beta) files

in XBoX on Windows
    Finding partially installed games / storage issues / xbox (beta) files: Hi all, 2 issues I can't seem to find an answer for and any assistance would be appreciated: So I have been trying to install several games on xbox (beta) on PC. When I first selected several...
  4. Xbox One Duplicate Game Storage Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Duplicate Game Storage Issue: Hi. I have an xbox one with an attached external seagate 1TB drive which is half full. It is configured to install new games to the external storage and has been for a long time. My son has the...
  5. Issues with Cloud Storage Sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with Cloud Storage Sync: Playing Lego Marvel Superhereos 2 Went to load game, it showed 0.0% when last played was 70%. First thing, deleted local save game and then relaunched game. Sync took place from Cloud and then...
  6. Bug Report - External Storage Issue - Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug Report - External Storage Issue - Xbox One: Hi Everyone I know it is a little late in the day to be talking about errors so close to the series x release, but i still think it might prove helpful to know Recently, whilst playing a game -...
  7. Issues with cloud save storage management

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with cloud save storage management: TL;DR: Why doesn't either technical support or users have access to look at their cloud saved data directly? Also being unable to roll back to a previous save state or to manually flag a save...
  8. Storage issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Storage issues: So I apparently wasn't clear enough last time I posted. I am in no way talking about swapping internal hard drives in the Xbox system nor am I talking about self-repair. I had an Xbox One S [mod...
  9. The Outer Worlds Download Issue (Storage)

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outer Worlds Download Issue (Storage): I started my download for the Outer worlds using the Xbox (Beta) PC application, but cancelled the download to restart it when my internet acted up. Now when I go to start the download again, it...
  10. Xbox is showing 2 individual updates for some games, would this be a storage issue? It just...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox is showing 2 individual updates for some games, would this be a storage issue? It just...: submitted by /u/ManicFirestorm [link] [comments]