Storage question

Discus and support Storage question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So storage question. due to my son we have two xboxes in the house. currently i have 2 x 2tb ssd’s, one for each. Seems pointless to continualy buy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JustinCoward, May 22, 2020 at 11:32 PM.

1. JustinCoward
    JustinCoward Guest

Storage question

So storage question.

due to my son we have two xboxes in the house.

currently i have 2 x 2tb ssd’s, one for each. Seems pointless to continualy buy hard drives so my question is.

is there a storage system i can use for my xboxes connected to my router?

i have my own nas system for my music, just seems all hdd have to be connected to the xbox. I was looking at the 8gb seagate one at £170 but reslly looks to have to be connected directly.

also looking at the new xbox coming out in november will that have the capability, is it worth spending all that money???

many thanks all

:)

2. JustinCoward Win User

Storage question

Was hoping there was a system i use as i continualy have to buy two of everything and with modern technology you would think a game storage hun would be available.

thank you got your time and help all
  3. Catch262 Win User

Storage question

This is not the answer you want to hear. You should be able to use your Network-attached storage device on your Xbox,
    no problem. However, You wouldn't be able to use it to store games or apps. ... If your NAS supports
    DLNA, the Xbox One will be able to play media using the "Media Player" application.
  4. Lestat Phoenix Win User

Storage Question..

5. Galactic Geek Win User

Storage Question..

Any 256GB or bigger will work; it's not 500GB or bigger. ;)
  6. f00xm4n Win User

Storage Question..

Is anything over 250, but not sure why you would buy a new one that low :)

I am sure the one on ebay link will work, can't see if it's usb bus powered tHo, if that matters to you.

*edit it IS usb powered it was on the specs tab :)
Thema:

Storage question

1. Storage question - Similar Threads - Storage question

2. Storage question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Storage question: I'm running into some odd issues trying to transfer my data. I used to play on an Xbox 360 Slim until it stopped working a few weeks ago. A coworker fortunately hooked me up with his old Xbox 360...
  3. Xbox One X storage question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X storage question: Good morning, I'm thinking of purchasing an external HD of 10TB, does Xbox One X support HD?does each USB port have a limit? how many TB in total does Xbox One X support?...
  4. General Hard Drive storage question

in XBoX on Consoles
    General Hard Drive storage question: Greetings Xbox'ers, I'm reaching out to see if anyone knows whether I can re-use my Xbox 360 HD in an Xbox One console? Thought I'd asked before I get a new HD. Thanks!...
  5. Xbox 360 games on Xbox one - save games and storage questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 games on Xbox one - save games and storage questions: With the recent Black Friday sales, I purchased Lost Odyssey (a backwards compatible 360 game) from the store to play on my Xbox One. While I have had no problems continuing my adventures while...
  6. Xbox One Cloud storage question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Cloud storage question: I let my Xbox Live Gold run out for a couple of months. I have now just signed back up for Gold and I can't seem to find out if my games are saved to cloud storage. Is there any way I can find...
  7. External storage device questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    External storage device questions: I'm trying to move my games from Xbox one to an external hard drive (Seagate 1TB) and I'm having difficult. I have formatted the device. The games have been on queued for hours with 0 transfer of...
  8. External Storage Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Storage Question: Can I play games installed on my external hard drive on any account and on any xbox? 6572f752-8579-4264-93e7-059d624d85ca
  9. probs a silly question but, i need more 'storage' on my old 360 to play gta5 can i use a usb?

in XBoX on Consoles
    probs a silly question but, i need more 'storage' on my old 360 to play gta5 can i use a usb?: my 360 is an old unit with internal storage of only 3Gb can I stick in a blank usb and use that as added storage so I can play gta5? 31601bf0-114c-4eab-87c4-64838002f62f
  10. Cloud Storage Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Storage Question: After an internal and external hard drive storage problem, all my saved game loads from Fallout 4 have vanished from my XBox One. Bit annoying as I had built up a decent level. Is there any way of...