Storage

Discus and support Storage in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, if i delete a save data file for a game from my consol how can i get it back from cloud? 963d16a1-057e-48a7-8f50-6b52a45d6eb7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Saalikh, Apr 16, 2019 at 10:52 AM.

1. Saalikh
    Saalikh Guest

Storage

Hi,

if i delete a save data file for a game from my consol how can i get it back from cloud?

:)

2. boot61 Win User

Storage ???

you can upgrade your storage from certain vendors! it expensive. and if you own a mount you can upgrade at certain stables!
  3. IceStorm III Win User

storage

[quote user="MISSMASACUR"]since the new update i cannot play games right lag and today it says i have no storage and need to format my hard drive cannot connect needs to format[/quote]There have been several posts to that effect.

You can try clearing the update from the console and try re-downloading it. With the console powered off, hold the controller sync button (small round button on the original console near the MU ports, or the IR window on the 360 S next to the front USB trap
    door). Power up the console while continuing to hold the sync button and keep holding it until you get to the login screen. See if that resolves the issue.
  4. ClaspedMicrobe3 Win User

Storage

i don't know i got the same problem
  5. WPAK Win User

No storage

Hi there,

can you check the troubleshooting steps here:
    support.xbox.com/.../hard-drive

If this is a 4Gb console version, there should be at least a storage device.

Let us know the results
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

storage

An 8gb flash drive has only a little over 7gb of available storage. The back of the game box states that you need at least a 16gb usb 2.0 flash drive with 8gb free space. Sorry to say that your 8gb flash drive isn't big enough.
Thema:

Storage

1. Storage - Similar Threads - Storage

2. Xbox expandable storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox expandable storage: I have 2 8TB external drives already connected to my X1X and have filled over 12TB of total storage. Will xbox be increasing the maximum storage soon? I do not like having to swap external HDDs to...
  3. Minecraft "You are almost out of storage space! Minecraft has restricted..." error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft "You are almost out of storage space! Minecraft has restricted..." error: When trying to start Minecraft I receive "You are almost out of data storage space! Minecraft has restricted ask access to this feature until you clear up additional storage space." I'm only using...
  4. Xbox 360 Rights Database Storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Rights Database Storage: I got a new Xbox 360, did a license transfer, and redownloaded everything and it went smoothly, but I noticed that the "Rights Database" file was stored under my USB flash drive that was plugged...
  5. Screenshots on internal xbox storag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screenshots on internal xbox storag: I've been playing Offline and taking screenshots yesterday, today I can only see few that I took today and no trace of yesterday's screenshots, my internal storage has a lot of space so it can't...
  6. Assassin's creed odyssey [STORAGE PROBLEM]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed odyssey [STORAGE PROBLEM]: Hey everybody, It's been 2 times that I find myself facing a problem of backup on Assassin's creed Odyssey on Xbox ONE. Indeed I find myself at level 45 after being first mounted at level 49 and...
  7. Xbox 360 cloud storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cloud storage: Can the 514mb storage needed for the cloud be an external hard drive connect thru a USB? 38586059-f90e-4fcd-8378-d38c623d5fff
  8. External Storage Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Storage Problem: Recently noticed that my 4TB external drive is no longer being recognized upon startup on the XBOX One S. I've done a hard reset, adjusted power settings, and the ONLY way for my games to move...
  9. Advice about Xbox One memory storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Advice about Xbox One memory storage: I already have a Seagate with 1 or 2 TB memory for a while now, but I am not sure that I have to change it since it's acting up as there's random shutdown(of white thin light)/disconnection. Do I...
  10. how to reset my external storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to reset my external storage: When i tried to set up my external storage it asked me would i like to use the storage first was for media the second was my console. c8ad1a35-f51b-440a-a508-2dffcf75dcf1