Storage

Discus and support Storage in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, if i delete a save data file for a game from my consol how can i get it back from cloud? 963d16a1-057e-48a7-8f50-6b52a45d6eb7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Saalikh, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Saalikh
    Saalikh Guest

Storage

Hi,

if i delete a save data file for a game from my consol how can i get it back from cloud?

:)

Saalikh, Apr 16, 2019
  2. boot61 Win User

Storage ???

you can upgrade your storage from certain vendors! it expensive. and if you own a mount you can upgrade at certain stables!
  3. IceStorm III Win User

storage

[quote user="MISSMASACUR"]since the new update i cannot play games right lag and today it says i have no storage and need to format my hard drive cannot connect needs to format[/quote]There have been several posts to that effect.

You can try clearing the update from the console and try re-downloading it. With the console powered off, hold the controller sync button (small round button on the original console near the MU ports, or the IR window on the 360 S next to the front USB trap
    door). Power up the console while continuing to hold the sync button and keep holding it until you get to the login screen. See if that resolves the issue.
  4. ClaspedMicrobe3 Win User

Storage

i don't know i got the same problem
  5. WPAK Win User

No storage

Hi there,

can you check the troubleshooting steps here:
    support.xbox.com/.../hard-drive

If this is a 4Gb console version, there should be at least a storage device.

Let us know the results
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

storage

An 8gb flash drive has only a little over 7gb of available storage. The back of the game box states that you need at least a 16gb usb 2.0 flash drive with 8gb free space. Sorry to say that your 8gb flash drive isn't big enough.
Thema:

Storage

1. Storage - Similar Threads - Storage

2. Storage Alternatives for XBOX versus internal drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Storage Alternatives for XBOX versus internal drive: I've seen a lot of discussions and questions about losing games and data when a XBOX unfortunately crashes and may need replacement. Saved game data is usually lost. An alternative is an external...
  3. Can't launch Forza Horizon 4: "The storage you were downloading to has become disconnected"

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't launch Forza Horizon 4: "The storage you were downloading to has become disconnected": I get this message when Forza Horizon 4 tries to update. "The storage you were downloading to has become disconnected Error Code: 0x80070015" It does not affect the 2 other games I have...
  4. Storage Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Storage Problems: So im having problems with my storage. It says i have 411.3 GB free but at the same time when i try to play mine craft it gives me a error message "you are almost out of data storage space!...
  5. stoquage jeux pc game pass[Translation-storage pc games game pass]

in XBoX on Windows
    stoquage jeux pc game pass[Translation-storage pc games game pass]: Bonjour, je teste en ce moment le game pass pc. j'ai commencé a télécharger un jeux au hasard sans l'appli beta pour voir si c'etait bien activé. j'ai coupé quand j'ai mis a jour le pc pour...
  6. Xbox One Speicherstände auf PC nutzen. [Translation - Use Xbox One storage levels on PC.]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Speicherstände auf PC nutzen. [Translation - Use Xbox One storage levels on PC.]: Guten Abend, seit ein paar Tagen spiele ich Metro Exodus auf meiner Xbox. Da es zur Zeit eine Aktion gibt mit der ich für n Euro den Gamepass erhalte dachte ich nutze ich das damit ich Metro auch...
  7. Error : : 0x80070015 "The storage you have selected has become disconnected" ( Xbox Game...

in XBoX on Windows
    Error : : 0x80070015 "The storage you have selected has become disconnected" ( Xbox Game...: Subject says it all. Attempting to download a game on my HDD through the new app and It is giving me the error in the title. The text with this says my HDD has become disconnected, which clearly...
  8. External storage issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    External storage issue: I bought an XBOX LICENSED Seagate 8tb game drive hub. I have tried EVERYTHING to get it to work but it only allows me to use it as media storage. I've tried it as ntfs, fat 32, exfat, and...
  9. Minecraft storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft storage: I have had a issue where I cannot use, create or join minecraft servers becuase of a error where I haven't got enough storage ( I have 150gb of storage) f0bb4ece-fe60-420d-a2a3-36fd650dca72
  10. Changing from local storage to cloud storage

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing from local storage to cloud storage: I was playing Forza Horizon 4 and i had to choose between local and cloud storage i clicked local but it was a old save is the any way to change my save from local to cloud? because i cant find it...