Storage

Discus and support Storage in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a 2TB external hard drive and I just bought a 4TB so I could give my 2TB to a friend. As I'm moving everything to my new hard drive, everything... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The DevilOn Your Shoulder, May 6, 2021.

1. Storage

I have a 2TB external hard drive and I just bought a 4TB so I could give my 2TB to a friend. As I'm moving everything to my new hard drive, everything but a few game move successfully. The rest won't budge. So I format the hard drive again and everything on it gets deleted. Can I just reinstall each game back individually and keep my game progress or do I need to suffer through a data recovery system? I'm kind of scared. This is years of work I fear I've lost.

:)

The DevilOn Your Shoulder, May 6, 2021
  2. boot61 Win User

Storage ???

you can upgrade your storage from certain vendors! it expensive. and if you own a mount you can upgrade at certain stables!
  3. IceStorm III Win User

storage

[quote user="MISSMASACUR"]since the new update i cannot play games right lag and today it says i have no storage and need to format my hard drive cannot connect needs to format[/quote]There have been several posts to that effect.

You can try clearing the update from the console and try re-downloading it. With the console powered off, hold the controller sync button (small round button on the original console near the MU ports, or the IR window on the 360 S next to the front USB trap
    door). Power up the console while continuing to hold the sync button and keep holding it until you get to the login screen. See if that resolves the issue.
  4. ClaspedMicrobe3 Win User

Storage

i don't know i got the same problem
  5. WPAK Win User

No storage

Hi there,

can you check the troubleshooting steps here:
    support.xbox.com/.../hard-drive

If this is a 4Gb console version, there should be at least a storage device.

Let us know the results
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

storage

An 8gb flash drive has only a little over 7gb of available storage. The back of the game box states that you need at least a 16gb usb 2.0 flash drive with 8gb free space. Sorry to say that your 8gb flash drive isn't big enough.
Thema:

Storage

1. Storage - Similar Threads - Storage

2. Will there be bigger external storage options for the new Xbox Series?

in XboX Insiders
    Will there be bigger external storage options for the new Xbox Series?: I made a Reddit account to ask this question and it took me 35 mins to figure out how to post this. With the new Xbox series X there is a 1 terabyte external storage option,because of the price...
  3. External SSD, Xbox Storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    External SSD, Xbox Storage: I recently bought a SSD for my xbox, My xbox is like 6 years old or so , so i know this might be the issue not the drive or anything, however been trying to install things on the ssd and some...
  4. I think Quick Resume might cause issues with moving games to/from storage.

in XboX Insiders
    I think Quick Resume might cause issues with moving games to/from storage.: I have experienced a few issues with storage, but I think I see a particular pattern. My theory is that, if I have a game that is in "quick resume" state, and I try to move the game, the original...
  5. What's the Best Storage increase for XBOX SERIES X Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's the Best Storage increase for XBOX SERIES X Console: Hi there so I just got the XBOX SERIES X console and I didn't realize I needed more storage for my games and apps so I look into the new Seagate Storage Expansion Card for Xbox Series X|S because...
  6. XBox X external storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox X external storage: What is the maximum HD external storage supported by an XBox X? 0c561cbd-8786-437f-9b95-309900825c6c
  7. Xbox App and Microsoft Store Don't See My Internal Storage

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App and Microsoft Store Don't See My Internal Storage: When I attempt to install a game of my internal storage (SSD) nothing happens. It seems it doesn't recognise that I have a storage device. I have restarted and repaired the app+ uninstalling the...
  8. does the DLC and the base game have to be on the same storage device for me to use it?

in XboX Insiders
    does the DLC and the base game have to be on the same storage device for me to use it?: Say I put Dying Light on my internal drive would I also have to put all my DLCs on the internal drive to use them or can I keep them external submitted by /u/Kiddie_Kleen [link] [comments]
  9. Storage Suggestion-Xbox Needs This!

in XboX Insiders
    Storage Suggestion-Xbox Needs This!: Xbox should offer paid cloud storage, tacked on to the Ultimate Pass price, so you don’t have to buy and external drive! Would allow people to download access to more games, without need an...
  10. Games and Apps not updating with external storage attached

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games and Apps not updating with external storage attached: I use an 8tb external Seagate hdd for storage on my Series X. I have used it for a couple years before on one x and one s before that. I've had it attached to my series x since launch day. I...