Store app homepage

Discus and support Store app homepage in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, I was wondering if someone could please help me out here. When I load up the Store app in my X1 it now defaults to the Bing bar, wanting me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KarlPilks, Jan 25, 2014.

1. KarlPilks
    KarlPilks Guest

Store app homepage

Hi guys, I was wondering if someone could please help me out here. When I load up the Store app in my X1 it now defaults to the Bing bar, wanting me to either say a search word or to type a search word. In the past the Store app would go to a main page
    that showed details to select and the use a code button. Could someone tell me how to get back to this when I load up the Store? I'm unsure why it's changed or if I've updated a setting by mistake.

Thanks for any help.

:)

KarlPilks, Jan 25, 2014
  2. hotdogcome
    hotdogcome Guest
    hotdogcome, Jan 25, 2014
  3. Chewbro
    Chewbro Guest
    nba gametime app homepage can't load? HELP!!!

Hi all,

Need some help please, the nba gametime app homepage on my xbox one loads and then stops give me this message.

(There was an error loading the NBA app homepage. the app must be restarted.) and gives me two options.

Close or Retry

Neither work, endless cycle. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, cleared the cache and nothing works.

It was working fine a few days ago.

Anybody? Please?

Chewbro, Jan 25, 2014
  4. KarlPilks
    KarlPilks Guest

Store app homepage

Apologies, I may have been thinking of the Apps button on the far right on the start page. Sorry about that.

KarlPilks, Jan 25, 2014
  5. KarlPilks Win User

Store app homepage

Apologies, I may have been thinking of the Apps button on the far right on the start page. Sorry about that.
  6. H3PA80R Win User

Xbox store

You could try to get the games on the xbox app on your Smartphone or tablet or on the homepage.

Have you checked if there is an update for the store app on your console and tried a power cycle on your console? Maybe after that the store will work as it should work on your console.
  7. Geth Win User

Forza horizon 4 no longer appears in my game library

Try checking the store to see if it's homepage says install.
  8. Geth Win User

I am a noob when it comes to this .

You could go to the store and download them from there homepage.
  9. hotdogcome Win User

I had already purchased recore. but I can't preload

Thema:

Store app homepage

1. Store app homepage - Similar Threads - Store app homepage

2. Xbox Store app keeps crashing instantly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Store app keeps crashing instantly: Hey there. So, i've had this issue for several weeks now. As soon as i try to open the store app with my account, this one just crashes without even loading for more than a second. I was able...
  3. Microsoft needs to add the Xbox streaming app to all devices on play store, Chromebook...

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft needs to add the Xbox streaming app to all devices on play store, Chromebook...: There is no reason that it shouldn't, and I am exited to see it on PC soon. submitted by /u/GeoffreyTheGoat_ [link] [comments]
  4. When i log in there is no app store, and also no bing tab

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i log in there is no app store, and also no bing tab: I need help always when i sign in app store and bing tab gone missing 05821e95-8c66-41ef-81a9-e1983c2fa407
  5. My Age of Empires 2: DE will not download. The Xbox App/Windows Store will do 0-100% in a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Age of Empires 2: DE will not download. The Xbox App/Windows Store will do 0-100% in a...: My Age of Empires 2: DE will not download. The Xbox App/Windows Store will do 0-100% in a second, say it's installed then only have the option to install again, I've reinstalled all the xbox apps...
  6. App Store Install issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App Store Install issues: I cant install anything from the microsoft app store. It started about a month ago after I moved. Ive been in contact with the gamer support already and they had me do a few things including...
  7. App da loja erro: 0x80070003[Bug store app: 0x80070003]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App da loja erro: 0x80070003[Bug store app: 0x80070003]: Estou com esse grande problema com o aplicativo da loja que acaba que não abre e dá o erro 0x80070003 já tentei várias vezes colocar o console para modo de fabrica o que resolveu por algums dias o...
  8. sparita app NOW TV dallo store,mi serve per xbox one. Vi ringrazio anticipatamente un...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sparita app NOW TV dallo store,mi serve per xbox one. Vi ringrazio anticipatamente un...: [Edit - Title Translation] - disappeared NOW TV app from the store, I need it for xbox one. I thank you in advance for a greeting .Come da oggetto non trovo app NOW TV sullo store,non posso usare...
  9. No Sound for clips/previews in xbox microsoft store app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Sound for clips/previews in xbox microsoft store app: Hi all, if I go to the Microsoft store app in my xbox one I do not get any sound when the gameplay clips or movie previews play. I have no other audio problems. I have unplugged & replugged...
  10. Windows Store Won't Let me Download Certain Xbox Related Apps and Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Store Won't Let me Download Certain Xbox Related Apps and Games: I bought the Xbox game pass Beta to play 2 games. The Outer Worlds and Metro Exodus. Yet those seem to be the only two games that the Windows store wont allow me to download/install on my desktop....