Store doesn't load ingame

Discus and support Store doesn't load ingame in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, since the last store update, the store doesn't show up, for example when I want to buy some ingame currency, well ingame. The screen gets darker... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tr1N1Ty Impolex, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Store doesn't load ingame

So, since the last store update, the store doesn't show up, for example when I want to buy some ingame currency, well ingame. The screen gets darker and the store appears to be loaing normally, until the window disappears and the screen stays dark until
    I press the Xbox button on the controller. I already restarted the console, cleared the cache und unplugged it. I can buy things through the store app itself but not ingame. Does anyone have the same issue and/or a solution? I couldn't find anything online.

:)

Tr1N1Ty Impolex, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

Store doesn't load ingame

1. Store doesn't load ingame - Similar Threads - Store doesn't load

2. The Windows Store Version of Metro Exodus doesn't create a Save Game Folder

in XBoX on Windows
    The Windows Store Version of Metro Exodus doesn't create a Save Game Folder: The Game doesn't create a Save Game Folder (C:\Users(Your name)\Saved Games\metro exodus\). Game progress and settings (graphics etc) are not being saved. I can start the game and change settings...
  3. Microsoft Store doesn't want to download game. ( Sea of Thieves )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store doesn't want to download game. ( Sea of Thieves ): I purchased the xbox game pass and wanted to download Sea of Thieves , but even though i started the download hours ago it only downloaded 6Mb..... Is this a joke? And my download speed is...
  4. Microsoft Store Issue, trying to download a game onto laptop but the download doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Issue, trying to download a game onto laptop but the download doesn't work: I'm trying to install a game I bought on xbox store which is compatable with PC (ark survival evolved) so I've tried to download it on microsoft store and the download just keeps going after it's...
  5. Can't stay signed in / Store doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't stay signed in / Store doesn't work: Xbox One S, has worked fine until today. Now I can't stay signed in for more than a few minutes, and can't always sign in at all, although I can sign in sometimes. I also can't launch the store or...
  6. Microsoft Store doesn't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store doesn't load: When I try to open Microsoft store to download or just to se the characteristics of a game it doesn't load anything , just appear the logo but never load nothing, please help...
  7. bought Minecraft on microsoft store, Mojang doesn't see it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought Minecraft on microsoft store, Mojang doesn't see it: Hello, I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 on Microsoft store. In order to connect to an existing server I need to lounch Micraft in a previous version. I found on forums that only Minecraft...
  8. Microsoft stores doesn't allow me toca buy fornite money

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft stores doesn't allow me toca buy fornite money: I want to buye money in the game but it doesn't allow me tu buy it o any game o dlc. Help. d71fc9ce-d6db-481d-b71d-7aa81f7055d3
  9. Xbox Store doesn't load any content.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Store doesn't load any content.: Hi, i have a problem with my Xbox One. When i go to the Xbox Store and i would like to download/purchase something it doesn't load nothing. It happened with every single game. For example i...
  10. Bought 3 mobths of Xbox live gold from the store and it doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought 3 mobths of Xbox live gold from the store and it doesn't work: I just bought the 3 month Xbox live gold for 14.99 through the online store for my Xbox one and it didn't work so I tried it again and it doubled. charged me but I still cannot access Xbox live...