Store error: Forza Motorsport 6 is currently not available

Discus and support Store error: Forza Motorsport 6 is currently not available in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was interested in checkout out Forza Motorsport 6. Found it on the store on my Xbox and the store page says "Forza Motorsport 6 is currently not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AdamDrewNC, Oct 25, 2019.

1. AdamDrewNC
    AdamDrewNC Guest

I was interested in checkout out Forza Motorsport 6. Found it on the store on my Xbox and the store page says "Forza Motorsport 6 is currently not available." Thought it was weird so I checked on my PC. Said the same thing. Checked on my husband 's Xbox
    with his account and it says the same thing.

Was this game discontinued or something? I've tried searching all over: answers, bing, reddit, forza forums. Haven't found any report of the same issue.

I'm in the US. I am currently having no other Xbox issues and my MS account is working fine.
    Store error: Forza Motorsport 6 is currently not available [​IMG]

:)

AdamDrewNC, Oct 25, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

The game may have been delisted, as it was coming up to it's end of life, when that happens the game is removed from the store. You might still be able to find a disc copy instead. As an alternative you could try Forza Motorsport 7.
  3. AdamDrewNC Win User

Thanks. It's been over 24 hours since I first noticed. I figured it was just a glitch when I noticed it yesterday I figured it would sort itself out but it's a day later.
  4. zmaster2XXX Win User

It may be a temporary thing. Check back again shortly to ensure it's just a glitch.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi AdamDrewNC,

Thanks for asking this question here on the forums. Regarding the game
    Forza Motorsport 6
    , this title and its associated content has been removed from the Microsoft Store for purchase as of September 2019.

If an individual has previously purchased the game digitally or owns it on disc, they will be able to download it again at any time; however, new purchases of the game or DLC will not be available.

I hope that this information helps you out.
  6. AdamDrewNC Win User

You're totally right, I found an announcement:

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst38094_Forza-Motorsport-6---DLC-and-Editions--Store-End-of-Life-Sept--2019.aspx

How incredibly strange!
Thema:

1. Store error: Forza Motorsport 6 is currently not available - Similar Threads - Store error Forza

2. Windows Store Error Code 0x00000005

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Store Error Code 0x00000005: I recently paid for a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to get access to the selection of games. But when I click on the games I get transferred to the windows store with the message "The thing you're...
  3. Error 0x80070003 when accessing Microsoft Store on XBOX ONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x80070003 when accessing Microsoft Store on XBOX ONE: well, my Microsoft store just work just fine. But now I'm getting this error code 0x80070003 every time I try to access it. I looked around on Google and now I'm thing I can find out is resetting...
  4. Microsoft Store satın alma hatası[Microsoft Store purchase error]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store satın alma hatası[Microsoft Store purchase error]: Merhabalar; oyun içi satın alım yapmak istiyorum, ödeme yöntemi olarak önce banka hesap kartı ekledim ancak satın alma yapılamadı hizmet sağlayıcınızla görüşün hatası verdi. Bankayı aradım...
  5. trying to install games from microsoft store gives error 0x800700B7

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to install games from microsoft store gives error 0x800700B7: ive updated windows, twice, ive got gamepass, yet every single game i try to install regardless of the drive downloads for a second then gives this error. i want this service, and i want to pay...
  6. Error 0x80246019 preventing me to install ANYTHING (even updates) in Microsoft Store and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80246019 preventing me to install ANYTHING (even updates) in Microsoft Store and...: Error 0x80246019 preventing me to install ANYTHING (even updates) in Microsoft Store and Xbox Win App. Wasted hours after hours finding solution to no avail. To add insult to injury, I wanted to...
  7. Error in Store, you can not leave a review on a pre purchased game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error in Store, you can not leave a review on a pre purchased game: For example I pre purchased COD MW on Xbox, but I can not rate and leave a review in the store, because I did not buy this game. This error with all pre purchased games, I also can not leave a...
  8. Unable to download game from the windows store Error 0x80073CF3

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to download game from the windows store Error 0x80073CF3: I am currently trying to download The Outer Worlds from the windows store to my D drive, but the download gets immediately stopped and I receive this error 0x80073CF3, with the message "Wait a few...
  9. Microsoft Store Download Issues. Cannot connect to Forza Horizon 4. Error Code: 0x80070424...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Download Issues. Cannot connect to Forza Horizon 4. Error Code: 0x80070424...: Hi, I've recently been having trouble connecting online to Forza Horizon 4. Therefore after trying so many things I decided to uninstall and reinstall the game. However when I tried to reinstall,...
  10. Forza Horizon 3 Microsoft Store Error (0x80070005)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Microsoft Store Error (0x80070005): Hello everyone, So i've tried to install Forza Horizon 3 on my Windows 10 pc, and frankly enough i get this irritating error message, it doesn't matter on what drive i download the game on, on my...