Store is dead

Discus and support Store is dead in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; yesterday I bought an xbox live gold card, when entering the code it says that there is a concern on the part of microsoft and that I should wait, at... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JoniBeat, Aug 19, 2019.

1. JoniBeat
    JoniBeat Guest

Store is dead

:)

JoniBeat, Aug 19, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Store is dead

Hey Joni

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to redeem your pre-paid code.

First I would recommend that you take a look at the
    Services and subscriptions
    page to verify that you currently do not have any subscriptions that may be past due.

If everything is all good, then I would encourage you to review the
    gift card and code troubleshooting
    article and see if some of the steps there work for you.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  3. ChainSmokingBob Win User

You can not even imagine my long trek through the wilderness. (minor spoilers perhaps)

Store it in a dead fellow? :p
  4. RippenHarra Win User

Portal 2 & Left for Dead now backwards compatible

5. KrYPToNiTe 42O Win User

"Can't authorize the selected payment option. Please select a new one"

that is the shittiest suggestion ever... the whole point of this is to not have to go to the store... microsoft is dead to me..
  6. Philip1979 Win User

Full List of Open GAME & GameStation Stores

Went past my only local open store and the shelves are half empty and the place is dead.
Thema:

Store is dead

1. Store is dead - Similar Threads - Store dead

2. Cannot buy gta san andreas in xbox one store and web store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy gta san andreas in xbox one store and web store: Hey Guys, I tried to buy gta sa in the xbox one store (im from germany location is set to germany) but it always says "could not complete payment" and if I try to buy it in the web store on my...
  3. Can i buy Windows Store PC Games by using Xbox gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can i buy Windows Store PC Games by using Xbox gift card?: so im adult but dont have credit card or any non-physical method of payment and want to buy Remastered version of GTA SA from windows store, im think about using gift cards but i cant find any...
  4. Have Game Pass Ultimate Subscription but not recognized in Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Ultimate Subscription but not recognized in Microsoft Store: I just built a new PC with Windows 10 and when I log into my account in the Microsoft Store I do not see that I have game pass even though I have game pass ultimate. I downloaded it with the $2...
  5. Dead Space 2 Xbox ONE (Обратная совместимость) DLC "Коллекционное издание" есть в store, но...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Space 2 Xbox ONE (Обратная совместимость) DLC "Коллекционное издание" есть в store, но...: Title Translation: [Dead Space 2 Xbox ONE (backward compatibility) DLC "Collector's Edition" is in the store, but it does not load] Добрый день! Когда в store выбираешь этот DLC и заходишь в...
  6. Not received my World War Z code after purchasing Dead Rising 3 through Xbox Store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not received my World War Z code after purchasing Dead Rising 3 through Xbox Store: As above really. I bought Dead Rising 3 through the store on the 29th Jan and still haven't received the code for the movie. Can anyone help? f44df68b-a4fa-411c-ae8f-ba738d771fdf
  7. Dead by Daylight - All Game Modes (and Store) Locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead by Daylight - All Game Modes (and Store) Locked: I just purchased Dead by Daylight (new copy) and played through both Killer and Survivor tutorials thinking it would unlocked all the play modes and the store. It did not. All i have access to...
  8. How to install dead space on my xbox one? Hi. Im a girl. The store does not accept payment by ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to install dead space on my xbox one? Hi. Im a girl. The store does not accept payment by ...: Hey guys! Im lost. When i buy a game for my xbox one i usually just write in the code of the xbox coupon and the game starts to install. But now i found out there are games from the xbox 360 i...
  9. Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 not available at the XBox game store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 not available at the XBox game store: Perhaps someone has already asked about this before, but I thought I would still ask. Through my Xbox One console (bought a few days ago), I went to the Xbox game store for the express purpose of...
  10. Dead Rising 3 missing in the xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Rising 3 missing in the xbox store: Hello, I am unable to find Dead Rising 3 in the xbox germany store since the season pass went on sale 3 days ago. When I open the menu for the game and choose "see in store" there are no dlcs...