Store Main Page not loading :(

Discus and support Store Main Page not loading :( in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Pschirki, Jul 30, 2019.

1. /u/Pschirki
    /u/Pschirki Guest

/u/Pschirki, Jul 30, 2019
  2. WombRaider83 Win User

WWE 12 servers, why u so bad?

Still cant get the search feature to work, just stays on loading forever. But the main page loads quickly.
  3. imcameronhaghgo Win User

Skyrim - wont load saved games when I try to play try to play on my new xbox 360 S

To clarify, it doesn't let me click "load" on the main page of the game
  4. Jon_K_H Win User

Solitare games

Yesterday and today both Solitaire and Jigsaw will not come up, Get the solitaire collection main page and the jigsaw collection main page and they just stay there. I tried unloading Solitaire and then re-loading and nothing changed.
  5. GargosTheMighty Win User

Stuck on a store item

I'm having the same issue. I clicked on Spartan Assault and can't go back. I go to the Home screen, press my menu button and choose Quit. There are NO background instances of the Store running. I can even shut the console down and turn it back on but every
    time I relaunch the store, it loads up by default to this same stupid game's page.

Seriously, Microsoft? How hard can it be to add a freakin' BACK BUTTON?????

EDIT: So I went back and cycled the power on my machine and even that won't work. The store still loads this game's page. Saying GO BACK or hitting B on the controller takes me to the XBox's Home screen, not to the store's main page. This is BEYOND ridiculous.
    The store is completely broken at this point for me... even for the necessary apps I would like to download.
  6. Rixander Seventy Win User

minesweeper adventure mode doesn't load anymore

update and I was able to play but when I went to my game box or what ever profile page or game box page that shows minesweeper main page loads but now I can not get access to minesweeper adventure which fails to load
Thema:

1. Store Main Page not loading :( - Similar Threads - Store Main Page

2. Modding Halo MCC from Windows Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modding Halo MCC from Windows Store: A lot of people are wondering why there are two different launch options for this game. The way Microsoft has this displayed it appears we are able to mod the game under the Anti-Cheat Disabled...
  3. downloading on windows 10 from microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    downloading on windows 10 from microsoft store: downloading on windows 10 the games i already own but updates stay in the pending mode on the download how do I get them to start 5c01716d-39eb-467e-b010-b6b03140ce3c
  4. Microsoft Store Crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Crash: Ever since the new COD update came out I haven't been able to play because I can't download the dlc pack 2 because my Microsoft store keeps giving me a "Try that agin page could not be loaded."...
  5. 我在香港商店买错了游戏,并没有下载,请问该如何退款? [I bought the wrong game in the Hong Kong store and didn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    我在香港商店买错了游戏,并没有下载,请问该如何退款? [I bought the wrong game in the Hong Kong store and didn't...: 我在mac登录国行微软商店,看到推荐了 帝国时代2:终极版这个游戏,点击购买跳转到了港服,我看到有xbox live字 ,以为可以在xbox主机玩,然后购买了,结果始终不能在主机下载,查了好久发现只能在pc上玩,我的pc性能很差, 本玩不了。 我想退款,应该怎么操作? [Translation-I logged in to the mac bank Microsoft store,...
  6. I redeemed a live gold card i bought from the store and it does not work,

in XBoX on Consoles
    I redeemed a live gold card i bought from the store and it does not work,: My xbox gold card does not work after redeeming code. Any solutions? c616d049-d156-470c-8861-85bdab2015f0
  7. I paid for a game I did not receive in Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a game I did not receive in Microsoft Store: I have just bought a game in Microsoft Store, went to the payment window, made the transfer, went back to get the game and Microsoft Store was charging me again. I cannot cancel the transfer, as...
  8. Problemas al querer iniciar un juego de la tienda Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Problemas al querer iniciar un juego de la tienda Microsoft Store: Hola! Estoy teniendo un problema al querer iniciar un juego en mi PC. Descargué el Dead By Daylight, con la suscripción de Xbox Game Pass Ultimate que tengo, y al iniciar el juego, me salta un...
  9. Returning a defective Xbox one x at a Microsoft store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Returning a defective Xbox one x at a Microsoft store: So I got a defective xbox one x from another store and I thought I saw someone say they brought their defective console to a microsoft store and they replaced it for them. Is that possible? It...
  10. The store does not open I need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The store does not open I need help: When I tried to go to the store and see an application to buy it, I click and it takes me to the beginning and Microsoft Store closes. It does not tell me if I need internet or something, the...