Store Main Page not loading :(

Discus and support Store Main Page not loading :( in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Pschirki, Jul 30, 2019.

1. /u/Pschirki
    /u/Pschirki Guest

/u/Pschirki, Jul 30, 2019
  2. WombRaider83 Win User

WWE 12 servers, why u so bad?

Still cant get the search feature to work, just stays on loading forever. But the main page loads quickly.
  3. imcameronhaghgo Win User

Skyrim - wont load saved games when I try to play try to play on my new xbox 360 S

To clarify, it doesn't let me click "load" on the main page of the game
  4. Jon_K_H Win User

Solitare games

Yesterday and today both Solitaire and Jigsaw will not come up, Get the solitaire collection main page and the jigsaw collection main page and they just stay there. I tried unloading Solitaire and then re-loading and nothing changed.
  5. GargosTheMighty Win User

Stuck on a store item

I'm having the same issue. I clicked on Spartan Assault and can't go back. I go to the Home screen, press my menu button and choose Quit. There are NO background instances of the Store running. I can even shut the console down and turn it back on but every
    time I relaunch the store, it loads up by default to this same stupid game's page.

Seriously, Microsoft? How hard can it be to add a freakin' BACK BUTTON?????

EDIT: So I went back and cycled the power on my machine and even that won't work. The store still loads this game's page. Saying GO BACK or hitting B on the controller takes me to the XBox's Home screen, not to the store's main page. This is BEYOND ridiculous.
    The store is completely broken at this point for me... even for the necessary apps I would like to download.
  6. Rixander Seventy Win User

minesweeper adventure mode doesn't load anymore

update and I was able to play but when I went to my game box or what ever profile page or game box page that shows minesweeper main page loads but now I can not get access to minesweeper adventure which fails to load
Thema:

1. Store Main Page not loading :( - Similar Threads - Store Main Page

2. Fixing Assassin's Creed Pirates and other Windows Store games on Win 10 N

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fixing Assassin's Creed Pirates and other Windows Store games on Win 10 N: Short version: Install the Microsoft Media Pack, this is the instructions for build 1903: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4475817/media-feature-pack-for-windows-10-n-may-2019 More info...
  3. Blue dragon on Xbox one store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blue dragon on Xbox one store: I am trying to buy blue dragon on the xbox one so i can download and play it but everytime i try to see the price to buy it it pulls up an error and dissapers where i cant see the error is there a...
  4. I bought Sea of Thieves (redeemed a code in windows store) but it's now missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Sea of Thieves (redeemed a code in windows store) but it's now missing: As the title says, I redeemed a code for Sea of Thieves about a year ago and now it's no longer in my library. *** moved from NL-NL ******Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10***...
  5. Minecraft store and mircosoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft store and mircosoft store: Recently I installed Minecraft again, high hopes to have fun with friends and my brother again. I planned on paying for realms on the windows 10 version. That way my brothers can play together...
  6. Update: the London Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update: the London Microsoft Store: I posted a Q a while back, askingif anyone had been to the new store in central London. Nobody had - yet. Well, my son and I went down there last Thursday and I'm happy to say it was an excellent...
  7. Microsoft store compatibility with Steam

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store compatibility with Steam: I want to play Remnant from the ashes on Xbox and PC. I should be able to do that through game sharing, but will i still be able to play with people that own the game through Steam? I dont want to...
  8. Rainbow Six Xbox Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Xbox Store: Hello I would like to know why in the store on 56 sets pro league on Rainbow six seat only 5 are purchasable! 5f3767f2-e77a-4425-9f26-887df710cc53
  9. Unknown transaction on Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unknown transaction on Microsoft Store: Hi Team, There is a transaction which happened today costing Rs. 71 on Microsoft store while purchasing a XBOX subscription.I tried calling the customer care but as the XBOX customer care was...
  10. Store is dead

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Store is dead: yesterday I bought an xbox live gold card, when entering the code it says that there is a concern on the part of microsoft and that I should wait, at xbox.com/status it says that everything works...