Store not giving me stuff I’ve paid for

Discus and support Store not giving me stuff I’ve paid for in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve bought some in game currency and packs but it’s not giving me the items in game.I load the game and it says failed to retrieve purchase... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KozDaMoz, Jun 9, 2021.

1. KozDaMoz
    KozDaMoz Guest

I’ve bought some in game currency and packs but it’s not giving me the items in game.I load the game and it says failed to retrieve purchase temporarily try again later.Why

:)

KozDaMoz, Jun 9, 2021
  2. OsY LaD Win User

Refunding an invalid transaction

Yeah it's not in my order history, I should have specified. I'm just worried because I see i a lot of stuff that is intended as non-refundable when purchased through the store, but legally they can't not give me the code or refund me the money I paid.
    Thanks though
  3. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox Rewards

^^A $20 rebate? Seriously? $10 would probavly ve the max considering thats what the MS Store gives you.
  4. RafaZafra Win User

Xbox One Won't Turn On; Power Supply or Console Problem?

I´ve the same problem. I spoke with Microsoft´s support and they can´t help me. They didn´t know the existence of this problem. They gave me stupids solutions. I´ve the xbox one day. Today, i´ll back the console to the store
  5. MegaGamerNick Win User

Problems with free Xbox 360 games

Doesn’t matter. The game is listed as free. I already paid for it, and I use gift cards to buy stuff from the Xbox store.
  6. GeorgeMosleyIII Win User

NBA2K19 preorder

i preordered NBA2K19 20th Anniversary Edition through the Get 10% off link on xbox one. I paid $89 for it, but when i go to games in the store, it only gives me option to install the regular version, not the one i paid more for, the 20th Anniversary. I checked
    here on Microsoft store, and it shows i paid for it. Appreciate any help on what to do.
    Y
Thema:

1. Store not giving me stuff I’ve paid for - Similar Threads - Store giving stuff

2. does clicking the "Buy to own" button on Minecraft in the Microsoft store gives you a full...

in XBoX on Windows
    does clicking the "Buy to own" button on Minecraft in the Microsoft store gives you a full...: I am trying to buy minecraft java with a microsoft giftcard so I went to the store and found Minecraft. There was an install button and a buy to own button. Does buy to own, using a microsoft gift...
  3. Microsoft Store won’t update after yesterday’s Alpha Skip update. Gives storage is full...

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store won’t update after yesterday’s Alpha Skip update. Gives storage is full...: [IMG] submitted by /u/AnXboxDude [link] [comments]
  4. Store Idea : give us the ability to hide items or games from appearing on sale (like an...

in XboX Insiders
    Store Idea : give us the ability to hide items or games from appearing on sale (like an...: I don’t care how cheap Bee Simulator gets, I’m not buying it. submitted by /u/Farge43 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Store gives black screen on startup (Xbox One S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Store gives black screen on startup (Xbox One S): My mother is having problems with the Store app on her Xbox One S. Whenever she opens the app, she is given a completely black screen -- however, she can exit the app normally and can still run...
  6. Microsoft store took my money but didn't give the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store took my money but didn't give the game: I already had minecraft dungeons and I wanted to upgrade it to hero edition then it said card was not accepted but it still took money and i dont have hero edition. Help please....
  7. Xbox Live store is not working. Gives an error code and says "try that again".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live store is not working. Gives an error code and says "try that again".: I have soft resetted my xbox, restarted router and hard resetted xbox. Even after doing all that, I can't access the store. I need to download something and it's giving me an error. Please...
  8. Accessing Xbox Store via GTA5 online gives error 0x80073d00

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accessing Xbox Store via GTA5 online gives error 0x80073d00: Hoping someone can help with this: When trying to access the Xbox Store from GTA5 online, I choose the item (any item) that I want to buy and I get this error: Update in Progress Store...
  9. trying to install games from microsoft store gives error 0x800700B7

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to install games from microsoft store gives error 0x800700B7: ive updated windows, twice, ive got gamepass, yet every single game i try to install regardless of the drive downloads for a second then gives this error. i want this service, and i want to pay...
  10. Microsoft store won’t load and keeps giving me error code 0x80131505

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft store won’t load and keeps giving me error code 0x80131505: i was on microsoft storerying to download a game for free called war frame as some friends had it but wheni went to download it said page could not load and the code mentioned above pls help...