Store not loading

Discus and support Store not loading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; First of all, my xbox can't load the store app giving me the error code 0xc0000189 which doesn't exist for one, after this screen the xbox freezes and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BradleyWhite2, May 21, 2019.

1. Store not loading

First of all, my xbox can't load the store app giving me the error code 0xc0000189 which doesn't exist for one, after this screen the xbox freezes and doesn't go back to the home or load the home menu. It then doesn't turn off normally and only shuts off
    either by pulling the power plug out of doing a 10 second home button reset thing. This has happened out of the blue from nowhere, if anyone knows how to solve this that'd be great.

:)

BradleyWhite2, May 21, 2019
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Store not loading

3. RoninhoM2906 Win User

Store not loading

You can use the store through some smartphone or computer, just log in with your Xbox account and buy what you want.
  4. choppyseize Win User

Store not loading

If you're getting constant issues or weird happenings. I would suggest trying a soft reset of the console.

To factory reset keeping games and apps. Go to settings, All settings, System, Console info, Reset keeping games and app.
  5. BradleyWhite2 Win User

Store not loading

Ok so i tried that and now its just a black screen and the xbox is still on, has been like this for like 20 mins 😩
  6. RedCarGamer Win User

Store not loading

Try to reset your console, just when hit
    factory reset
    options, choose "keep all games and apps", this will refresh the operative system and clear any errors or bugs. After doing it you will need to do again the inicial configuration (add account and settings)
Thema:

Store not loading

1. Store not loading - Similar Threads - Store loading

2. Store doesn't load ingame

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Store doesn't load ingame: So, since the last store update, the store doesn't show up, for example when I want to buy some ingame currency, well ingame. The screen gets darker and the store appears to be loaing normally,...
  3. I updated to the latest update for beta ring and now nothing loads, store, games, etc, and...

in XboX Insiders
    I updated to the latest update for beta ring and now nothing loads, store, games, etc, and...: submitted by /u/XboxInsider127372827 [link] [comments]
  4. Store Main Page not loading :(

in XboX Insiders
    Store Main Page not loading :(: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  5. Previously working Xbox game pass for PC game boots to the Microsoft store instead of loading?

in XBoX on Windows
    Previously working Xbox game pass for PC game boots to the Microsoft store instead of loading?: I've been using the service for around 3 weeks without issue. Recently (within the last 4 days or so) football manager 2019 stopped working. Anytime I attempt to load the game, I'm directed to the...
  6. Store unable to load individual game/app tiles

in XboX Insiders
    Store unable to load individual game/app tiles: [IMG] submitted by /u/Spectre696 [link] [comments]
  7. Microsoft Store won't load games

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store won't load games: The videos load, but it won't let me scroll. It takes a couple tries for some but others it won't work at all. submitted by /u/DickNose-TurdWaffle [link] [comments]
  8. Clicking on games in the store and them not loading.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clicking on games in the store and them not loading.: So I found so years old threads but no solution. I try to click on any game in the store, and it loads the background and then freezes. The only option I have at that point is to hit the home...
  9. Error message 0x00000007 on Microsoft Store when attempting to load game page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message 0x00000007 on Microsoft Store when attempting to load game page: Hi! I've been trying to load the game page for Rainbow Six Siege for a few hours now. I've tried restarting my console a few times and I've also restarted the router, so I assumed that after all...
  10. Microsoft Store Won't Fully Load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store Won't Fully Load: Does anyone know how to fix Microsoft Store? When I go in it on my Xbox One it lets my browse but when I click on a game it will only show me fullscreen of the game trailer/picture before it gives...