Store problem

Discus and support Store problem in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have a friend from Barbados who was after buying a game through their laptop using the US store as she has a $50 gift card attached but it keeps... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by risky10, Jul 29, 2019.

1. risky10
    risky10 Guest

Store problem

I have a friend from Barbados who was after buying a game through their laptop using the US store as she has a $50 gift card attached but it keeps sending her to the Barbados store when she clicks continue to us store it asks for PayPal or credit card
    and won't let her use the gift card can anyone help (also the Barbados store only has apps not games)

:)

risky10, Jul 29, 2019
  2. Ecko-6B2570FA-4302-4 Win User

Problem with the store

Hi,

Are you having a problem on your Xbox or the website itself?

Thanks,

Ecko
  3. WPAK Win User

Problem with the store

Hi there

be sure to check if everything like payment options etc. is fully up to date at
    http://account.microsoft.com and check the transactions to see if they show any errors that might help determining the cause

Also check if there are any oustanding payment issues at
    http://account.microsoft.com/services

If all information is correct and you are still experiencing issues or you are having issues sorting the problems on that link then you will have to contact Xbox Support via Phone (or Microsoft Support Chat)

They are the only ones that can handle billing related issues. To contact Xbox Support use
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Keep in mind that the issue selected determines the contact options shown

Let us know the results
  4. PRIMO 0X3 Win User

Store problems

Hi there,

please double check if using a Debit card is supported by your country, since not all countries it is a supported payment method.

Also be sure to check if you can add it as payment option via
    http://account.microsoft.com/

it might also give more information why it isn't working.

Let us know the results
    I already used this method of payment before and did not even let me enter a credit card, then it is an internal problem and the worst, it has not resolved, I do not know if it does not, the importance
    of what happens
  5. WPAK Win User

Store problems

Hi there,

please double check if using a Debit card is supported by your country, since not all countries it is a supported payment method.

Also be sure to check if you can add it as payment option via
    http://account.microsoft.com/

it might also give more information why it isn't working.

Let us know the results
  6. dlCHIEF58 Win User

The problem with store

There are currently problems with Live on the backend which is affecting items in the online store for the 360. The Xbox team is currently working to resolve it - the only thing that you can do for now is patiently wait until it is fixed.
Thema:

Store problem

1. Store problem - Similar Threads - Store problem

2. Is anyone else having problems with the Cineplex store app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having problems with the Cineplex store app?: I have tried everything. Cineplex app isn’t working. Even did a reinstall. Any thought or ideas? 71a831ce-fdd2-4eac-b266-02c4f040fc25
  3. Getting "There Seems to Be a Problem With Your Store Account" Error Message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting "There Seems to Be a Problem With Your Store Account" Error Message: Hi, I am trying to install some games from my Xbox Game Pass for PC subscription, but now I am getting this error message saying "There seems to be a problem with your Store account. Click here...
  4. Microsoft Store problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store problem: Hello, I have bought Wolfenstein Youngblood Deluxe version in my local store and when I was installing it only standard version downloaded so i redeemed code for delux version from my box. In my...
  5. Log in problem in Microsoft Store of Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Log in problem in Microsoft Store of Xbox: I can not open wish-list anymore in Microsoft Store, Xbox after I changed my microsoft account password. I only see this page and can not go on with this log in button. This page says "Please...
  6. Microsoft Store In-Game Buying Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store In-Game Buying Problem: [img] (English: To do this, change the setting You can not buy or download due to your account configuration. Your parent can customize privacy settings on Xbox Live for your profile in...
  7. Problem z Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem z Microsoft Store: Witam, mam problem z pobieraniem gier i aplikacji w sklepie Microsoft Store. Otóż zakupiłem Xbox Games Pass i chciałem pobrać Forze Horizon 4 ale kiedy klikam zainstaluj, wybieram dysk i znowu...
  8. Games install xbox store many problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games install xbox store many problems: I downloadid a game but can't install because problems install im realy realy tired from all this problems fix risolve risolve risolve as quick as possible d152e8d5-b827-4ff5-815d-12fdeba374f3
  9. microsoft store payment problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    microsoft store payment problem: Hello ! i want to buy xbox game pass 3 months for just 1$ but i have this problem: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out....
  10. Problem ze sklepem[Translation-The Problem with the store]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem ze sklepem[Translation-The Problem with the store]: [img] Gdy próbuję kupić subskrypcję Xbox Live Gold wyskakuje mi błąd proszę o szybką pomoc (napiszę kod jeśli jest nie czytelny 0x80131500) Pozdrawiam [translation-When I try to buy a...