Store Problem

Discus and support Store Problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I’m trying to get the game Counter-Strike: Go for Xbox One, but when I go to the xbox console store, it says "Currently Not Available" which... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jakob Everson, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Store Problem

So I’m trying to get the game Counter-Strike: Go for Xbox One, but when I go to the xbox console store, it says "Currently Not Available" which confused me. I then went to Xbox.com to get it, I try to buy it, but instead this pops up, "Sorry. Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. Please complete this transaction from your Xbox." Which I still can’t do. How do I fix this?

:)

Jakob Everson, Jul 2, 2022
  2. Ecko-6B2570FA-4302-4 Win User

Problem with the store

Hi,

Are you having a problem on your Xbox or the website itself?

Thanks,

Ecko
  3. WPAK Win User

Problem with the store

Hi there

be sure to check if everything like payment options etc. is fully up to date at
    http://account.microsoft.com and check the transactions to see if they show any errors that might help determining the cause

Also check if there are any oustanding payment issues at
    http://account.microsoft.com/services

If all information is correct and you are still experiencing issues or you are having issues sorting the problems on that link then you will have to contact Xbox Support via Phone (or Microsoft Support Chat)

They are the only ones that can handle billing related issues. To contact Xbox Support use
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Keep in mind that the issue selected determines the contact options shown

Let us know the results
  4. PRIMO 0X3 Win User

Store problems

Hi there,

please double check if using a Debit card is supported by your country, since not all countries it is a supported payment method.

Also be sure to check if you can add it as payment option via
    http://account.microsoft.com/

it might also give more information why it isn't working.

Let us know the results
    I already used this method of payment before and did not even let me enter a credit card, then it is an internal problem and the worst, it has not resolved, I do not know if it does not, the importance
    of what happens
  5. WPAK Win User

Store problems

Hi there,

please double check if using a Debit card is supported by your country, since not all countries it is a supported payment method.

Also be sure to check if you can add it as payment option via
    http://account.microsoft.com/

it might also give more information why it isn't working.

Let us know the results
  6. dlCHIEF58 Win User

The problem with store

There are currently problems with Live on the backend which is affecting items in the online store for the 360. The Xbox team is currently working to resolve it - the only thing that you can do for now is patiently wait until it is fixed.
Thema:

Store Problem

1. Store Problem - Similar Threads - Store Problem

2. Microsoft Store problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Store problem: Okay. So in 2019 i bought Sea Of Thieves through Microsoft store and used the Microsoft account that was logged on to my pc ( My old email which i still have access too ) Then when the game...
  3. Problem with Microsoft Store and Xbox app from PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with Microsoft Store and Xbox app from PC: I did the game pass from PC with Win10 and I downloaded Sniper Elite 5, Zombie Army 4 and MechWarriors 5 Mercenaries. Only MW 5 works, Sniper Elite only starts the launcher where I can configure...
  4. Buy films digital UHD in the store problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy films digital UHD in the store problem: I cant see that films in UHD say is not supported UHD and change HD . I have xbox series X and TV LG 8K dolby vision , HDR and wifi 1000 MB ( 1GB). I pay films in UHD not in HD. I cant see logo...
  5. Problem with the MSFS2020 store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with the MSFS2020 store: After choice, order and payment I click on the download button. During the course of the latter, a brief network outage stops the download process. A few moments later the network is restored but...
  6. Microsoft Store Language problem

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store Language problem: Have problem with Russian language in MS(Microsoft Store),i use German region and live in Europe but Mother language it’s Russian, when i use Rus language not a region store dont work like i use...
  7. Check the Windows Store for more info about Hades. Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Check the Windows Store for more info about Hades. Problem: Hi everyone. I've been having this same problem 3 different times over this week. Every time i play Hades its great. whenever I close the app when I'm finish and try to open again i get the...
  8. Issues with xbox series x games, store, party chat and some other problems

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with xbox series x games, store, party chat and some other problems: I'm having some issues with my Xbox series x The party chat doesn't work, it keeps kicking me out I can't download any games from the store or gamepass page Free games like apex legends and rocket...
  9. Stuck on starting download problem microsoft store.

in XBoX on Windows
    Stuck on starting download problem microsoft store.: Hi, I wanted to get a trial version of Minecraft for windows 10 to see how bedrock edition works in a PC /Laptop. However, When i download it, It says "Starting download" Ever since then it just...
  10. Problem with Microsoft Store, cant switch install driver.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Microsoft Store, cant switch install driver.: It only happens when im gonna download HUMANKIND no other game. The problem is I cant choose any other drive except the default C drive. But thats way small for the size of the game. I tink...