Store

Discus and support Store in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I've been trying to buy a Xbox game of online and every time I try to buy it says. Please contact your payment provider even though I'm using a gift... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by mmgoodfood45, Mar 4, 2019.

1. mmgoodfood45
    mmgoodfood45 Guest

Store

I've been trying to buy a Xbox game of online and every time I try to buy it says. Please contact your payment provider even though I'm using a gift card. Have you thought of those visa debit gift cards and it has full thing $100 and the thing is below
    100. Either give me a message of contact your bank provided or is something is wrong with the is the cardholder name. I am trying to buy dragon ball xenoverse 2 and a dcl pack. Please help.

:)

mmgoodfood45, Mar 4, 2019
  2. DominumStige Win User

Store

Hi!

The Store is online (I just tried). Try restarting the console and checking that it is correctly connected to the internet.

However to know the status of the services, see the following
    web page
  3. TheStrangeBlood Win User

store

I just brought the import for ghwt and it didn't ask for a code now I can't use it and nothing's happening any help?
  4. MindEmbRaceR Win User

store

why are the just not fixing it instead of people should wait all the time and spend monye for something that they cant use.
  5. Homing Pidgeon Win User

store

My Store worked the day the game come out and has been down since!
  6. ryancbyrd Win User

store

If you go to xbox.com, you can still purchase and download it. Alternately, if you go to "My Games" on the dashboard, yo can go to GHWoR and press X. Then go to add-ons and get it from there.

I just want the store to come back to import my Metallica. I just added points like 4 days ago, right after the store went down again.
Thema:

Store

1. Store - Similar Threads - Store

2. Gears 5 download reset from Windows Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 download reset from Windows Store: Gears 5 reset after 11 GB downloaded from the windows store on PC. It just restarted when I restarted my PC. Now I have slow internet and am not looking to update anytime soon and I have...
  3. Não consegui comprar um jogo na Microsoft Store.[I couldn't buy a game from the Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consegui comprar um jogo na Microsoft Store.[I couldn't buy a game from the Microsoft...: Ao longo de cinco dias, tentei várias vezes comprar o jogo FIFA 20 na promoção do Black Friday,pela opção de pagamento por meio de cartão de crédito, mas o sistema insistia em dizer "Confira as...
  4. Can not Download Halo MCC on Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not Download Halo MCC on Microsoft store: Today I was trying to download Halo MCC on microsoft store using xbox gamepass ultimate but unfortunately the download is giving me a error stating try after few minutes. But after trying later on...
  5. Xbox Store app keeps crashing instantly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Store app keeps crashing instantly: Hey there. So, i've had this issue for several weeks now. As soon as i try to open the store app with my account, this one just crashes without even loading for more than a second. I was able...
  6. L'appareil n'est pas reconnu par le microsoft store mais est pourtant enregistré sur le...

in XBoX Accessibility
    L'appareil n'est pas reconnu par le microsoft store mais est pourtant enregistré sur le...: [The device is not recognized by the microsoft store but is registered on the microsoft account and on the Xbox companion] Bonjour, En cherchant a installer un jeu pris sur le MS Store...
  7. [AU Store] Hitman GotY not showing Gold discount?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    [AU Store] Hitman GotY not showing Gold discount?: Hello, Not sure if there's anything i can do to fix this, but Hitman GotY is listed in the 'deals' section of the Australian store at the moment stating gold members get a discount but that...
  8. Just Dance Games on Xbox Online Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just Dance Games on Xbox Online Store: The just dance games are unavaible on the online xbox store, only the 2020 edition its avaible i already speaked with ubisoft support and they said its a problem of xbox i already speaked with...
  9. Wrong windows store purchase and refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong windows store purchase and refund: I purchased an Xbox game on windows store instead of the PC version by mistake. I don't own an Xbox and not sure how to return the game and get a refund. In my order history page on the windows...
  10. Xbox Store Deutschland Käufe funktionieren nicht, Hilfestellung oder Ideen? [Mod...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Store Deutschland Käufe funktionieren nicht, Hilfestellung oder Ideen? [Mod...: Ich habe eine Xbox One Konsole erworben, diese wird aber leider zu spät für den aktuellen Xbox One Black Friday Sale geliefert weswegen ich zwei favorisierte Titel gerne vorab im Xbox Online Store...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox store gives me error when trying to purchase