store

Discus and support store in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was trying to buy my first month of xbox gamepass ultimate for $1 like it says and i have $1.25 in my account which should be enough but when i try... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DemariyeHall, Aug 15, 2019 at 10:25 AM.

1. DemariyeHall
    DemariyeHall Guest

store

I was trying to buy my first month of xbox gamepass ultimate for $1 like it says and i have $1.25 in my account which should be enough but when i try to buy it, it says how do I want to pay for the rest. Please help.

:)

2. DominumStige Win User

Store

Hi!

The Store is online (I just tried). Try restarting the console and checking that it is correctly connected to the internet.

However to know the status of the services, see the following
    web page
  3. TheStrangeBlood Win User

store

I just brought the import for ghwt and it didn't ask for a code now I can't use it and nothing's happening any help?
  4. MindEmbRaceR Win User

store

why are the just not fixing it instead of people should wait all the time and spend monye for something that they cant use.
  5. Homing Pidgeon Win User

store

My Store worked the day the game come out and has been down since!
  6. ryancbyrd Win User

store

If you go to xbox.com, you can still purchase and download it. Alternately, if you go to "My Games" on the dashboard, yo can go to GHWoR and press X. Then go to add-ons and get it from there.

I just want the store to come back to import my Metallica. I just added points like 4 days ago, right after the store went down again.
Thema:

store

1. store - Similar Threads - store

2. Rainbow Six Xbox Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Xbox Store: Hello I would like to know why in the store on 56 sets pro league on Rainbow six seat only 5 are purchasable! 5f3767f2-e77a-4425-9f26-887df710cc53
  3. Unknown transaction on Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unknown transaction on Microsoft Store: Hi Team, There is a transaction which happened today costing Rs. 71 on Microsoft store while purchasing a XBOX subscription.I tried calling the customer care but as the XBOX customer care was...
  4. Store is dead

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Store is dead: yesterday I bought an xbox live gold card, when entering the code it says that there is a concern on the part of microsoft and that I should wait, at xbox.com/status it says that everything works...
  5. Xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox store: I am trying to pre order NBA2K20 and everytime i try to buy it with my debit card it says we're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out. I have the money on the...
  6. Lost all my Microsoft account games on the microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost all my Microsoft account games on the microsoft store: So, I’ve lost all the games I have bought on the Microsoft store. Furthermore I have also lost my Xbox console companion account where I had all the games stored. All this happened after resetting...
  7. Xbox live Gold Subscription renewed before we were able to use our Company Store Discount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold Subscription renewed before we were able to use our Company Store Discount: Our subscription auto-renewed. It was my understanding that we had that set to NOT auto-renew. Because we always get a Friends and Family discount through the Company Store. I have the discount,...
  8. Viewing a friends xbox store wish list.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Viewing a friends xbox store wish list.: A friend sent me his Microsoft Store wish list on xbox one but when I open the message nothing is there. He has tried several times and we still cannot figure out why I am not receiving anything...
  9. Genuine game reviews hidden on the store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Genuine game reviews hidden on the store?: Almost a week ago I posted a game review on the xbox store. It was a genuine review of the game I purchased and put many hours into over about 4 weeks , and included the games pros/cons and my...
  10. Minecraft Win10app where and how to store and use functions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Win10app where and how to store and use functions?: I'd like to play around with the functions in Minecraft, but there are no Folder within to store datapacks with my own functions. Where should i save the functionname.mcfunction-dataset? And...