store

Discus and support store in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was trying to buy my first month of xbox gamepass ultimate for $1 like it says and i have $1.25 in my account which should be enough but when i try... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DemariyeHall, Aug 15, 2019.

1. DemariyeHall
    DemariyeHall Guest

store

I was trying to buy my first month of xbox gamepass ultimate for $1 like it says and i have $1.25 in my account which should be enough but when i try to buy it, it says how do I want to pay for the rest. Please help.

:)

DemariyeHall, Aug 15, 2019
  2. DominumStige Win User

Store

Hi!

The Store is online (I just tried). Try restarting the console and checking that it is correctly connected to the internet.

However to know the status of the services, see the following
    web page
  3. TheStrangeBlood Win User

store

I just brought the import for ghwt and it didn't ask for a code now I can't use it and nothing's happening any help?
  4. MindEmbRaceR Win User

store

why are the just not fixing it instead of people should wait all the time and spend monye for something that they cant use.
  5. Homing Pidgeon Win User

store

My Store worked the day the game come out and has been down since!
  6. ryancbyrd Win User

store

If you go to xbox.com, you can still purchase and download it. Alternately, if you go to "My Games" on the dashboard, yo can go to GHWoR and press X. Then go to add-ons and get it from there.

I just want the store to come back to import my Metallica. I just added points like 4 days ago, right after the store went down again.
Thema:

store

1. store - Similar Threads - store

2. I have just started haveing a issue in the store and went down to where it says browse app...

in XboX Insiders
    I have just started haveing a issue in the store and went down to where it says browse app...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox store showing different prices on Xbox Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox store showing different prices on Xbox Ultimate: When checking the xbox market through the console, a deal for Xbox Ultimate appears with a price of 1€, yet when I go to buy it, it shows a price of 12.99€, anyone know why this happens? I've...
  4. Microsoft PC Solitaire Collection and Store not detecting internet connection

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft PC Solitaire Collection and Store not detecting internet connection: Hello. I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for years on my PC. Now it says it can't log in and I get this error message: 0x800704cf. Happens when I try to use Microsoft Store on my...
  5. Microsoft Store keeps saying pending and doesn't change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Store keeps saying pending and doesn't change: Hi I was having a problem with running my minecraft bedrock edition and I tried doing everything and still didn't work. So then I decided to uninstall minecraft bedrock to find out it will not...
  6. Xbox games not showing up in the windows store on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox games not showing up in the windows store on pc: I'm trying to play forza horizon 3 and 4 on my pc, i have them both installed on my xbox one (using discs) but neither one of them show up in my library on the windows store on my pc. I am logged...
  7. Microsoft Store - Purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store - Purchase: Hello, i bought today something in store but when money went from my account and i got AN email from payment operator with successfully completed transaction i got AN email from Microsoft wich...
  8. Microsoft Store Purchase.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store Purchase.: Hello! I want to apologise for my english skills in the beggining of this post (I am from Poland). Today (2019-19-10) i bought in Microsoft Store Assassin's Creed Odyssey Season Pass and...
  9. My xbox one console is stuck on store how do I prepare

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one console is stuck on store how do I prepare: My xbox console as Stockland store how to repairing 0eec4010-6aec-4cd4-8253-8406cc08107d
  10. Block Websites and Allow Streaming; Digital Store?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Block Websites and Allow Streaming; Digital Store?: Is it possible to block websites (by having nothing on the Allowed list) on the 1X while still being able to accessb the digital store and apps like Netflix? cb3aca7e-2884-48cb-b733-7d954e032c5d