Straightening my password. and security questions

Discus and support Straightening my password. and security questions in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I always have problems resetting my pass word when I have a change of my credit card. I would like totally to someone about rectifying it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JOHN EJAIFE, Jun 23, 2020.

1. JOHN EJAIFE
    JOHN EJAIFE Guest

I always have problems resetting my pass word when I have a change of my credit card. I would like totally to someone about rectifying it

:)

JOHN EJAIFE, Jun 23, 2020
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

3. Jurasity Win User

My Account Security Question Forgot

no I don't know my password or security question I know my email address but there only one option witch is security question I need help thanks for trying thoe
  4. onyxishere Win User

Can't log onto my xbox live profile.

The password was created by your cousin for his use. It is not stored anywhere where it can be accessed. If your cousin cannot remember the password he should attempt resetting it by answering the security questions.

If he can neither remember the password or the security questions then I'm afraid that the account will be unavailable to you.

And the password is required for security protection to prevent unauthorized use of the account.
  5. CrashingPanda Win User

Need account help

I managed to find the email listed under security info as an alternate email and delete it, aswell as change my security question and password again just to be safe.
  6. juan van Win User

Account signing in twice and sometimes not at all (leading to a third sign-in).

Can you try changing the password on the account and see if that straightens it out.
Thema:

1. Straightening my password. and security questions - Similar Threads - Straightening password security

2. Family restricted code on Xbox 360. Cannot remember password and sold Xbox. is there a way...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family restricted code on Xbox 360. Cannot remember password and sold Xbox. is there a way...: I sold my xbox 360. The buyer went to go use it , and he says he reset it but its still asking for a family restricted code. I can not remember what it is. Is there a way to clear it or bypass it...
  3. Recuperar login e senha do xbox on s[Recover xbox on s login and password]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recuperar login e senha do xbox on s[Recover xbox on s login and password]: Boa Noite! Meu filho sem querer formatou o xbox on s dele e perdeu seu login e senha, e perdeu também sua assinatura que ele tinha com a live gold de 1 ano, só q eu fiz novamente a assinatura da...
  4. My xbox broken and I forgot my brother email and password

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox broken and I forgot my brother email and password: My xbox broke 2 day ago a i didn't know what to do so I looked up videos and some said that you could restore to default and it will delete all accounts and I didn't want to do that so after two...
  5. remember password screen on xbox 360. Microsoft fix this pls

in XBoX on Consoles
    remember password screen on xbox 360. Microsoft fix this pls: ok so, my 360 wont pass the remember password screen. Big sad. Ive tried some of the things on the old thread but nothing worked. anything else to try? 50343b30-2286-49de-bce7-c9620f35dc69
  6. Can your minecraft account be terminated if you change your password alot. (asking for a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can your minecraft account be terminated if you change your password alot. (asking for a...: Me and my friend were wondering if a minecraft account could be terminated for changing the password alot. Thanks! 5b55738b-ff03-4895-a777-e90d04836774
  7. Xbox 360 parents password

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 parents password: Two weeks back I bought an Xbox 360 from someone so when I try and play the games it tells me that it wants a parental password so I asked the guy that I bought it from so that guy he told me that...
  8. I can´t change password on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can´t change password on Minecraft: I wanted to change the password for the original Minecraft but it wrote me the password is too weak even though everything was fulfilled. It probably doesn't work due to an old password that...
  9. Microsoft Account Hacked (Phone number and password changed, alongside setting up of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Hacked (Phone number and password changed, alongside setting up of...: I am unsure of when this has happened but has been recent. Someone has changed the password to my secondary Microsoft account (used for Xbox). They have also set up Microsoft Authenticator and...
  10. Password works on PC to log in but not on Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password works on PC to log in but not on Xbox 360: Had to update Live Account password to 20 characters. Works perfectly fine when logging in to the Live Account from a PC, but when trying to log in from XBox 360, it does not recognize the...