Stranded deep is it ever going to happen for console

Discus and support Stranded deep is it ever going to happen for console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello my name is Logan [Mod Removed-Personal Information] and I was inquiring about any info I might be able to get involving stranded deep and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BaungWater420, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Stranded deep is it ever going to happen for console

Hello my name is Logan [Mod Removed-Personal Information] and I was inquiring about any info I might be able to get involving stranded deep and it being released on Xbox one please if you can or know where I might be able to acquire
    this info I've been reluctantly waiting for its release unsure if it ever will

:)

BaungWater420, Aug 14, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

You'd probably want to contact Beam Team Games to see if they have any information on it. Since TellTale games is now closed they would need to find a new publisher.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

So whatever happened to stranded deep on Xbox???

Since the game was published by Telltale Games, which went bankrupt just recently, it probably won't come out any time soon, unless Beam Team Games finds a new publisher.

You should
    contact Beam Team Games
    and ask if they still want to release it on Xbox.
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

I hope it does. I've never heard of it til now, but I love survival/crafting games.

If anyone is interested, https://youtu.be/wl1CwEdiFKM is a gameplay video.
  5. denis97g Win User

it was delayed until further notice, bu there are no new info.The twitter account hasn't been active since the end of may so I don't know if it will release anytime soon.
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Interessting Game, the last Info I knew it is delayed, I dont know how long
Thema:

1. Stranded deep is it ever going to happen for console - Similar Threads - Stranded deep ever

2. So whatever happened to stranded deep on Xbox???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So whatever happened to stranded deep on Xbox???: I am curious is the game available for xbox ?? dfc269b1-3224-445f-878b-74fbe905fe3c
  3. Deep Sea - Mash-Up Weekend Promotion 6/3/19-6/6/19

in XBoX on Windows
    Deep Sea - Mash-Up Weekend Promotion 6/3/19-6/6/19: Wondering what happened, and why I didn't receive the (Pac) that was promised !!!! Don't Post Promotion if you can't follow through !!!! c168fe45-05fb-44e7-bfce-9020fe36d72b
  4. Stranded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stranded: Not able to play any game even offline the code offline is 0x800705aa it all began when i went out got back social and gaming unable to connect fix please its been going on for 8 hours now...
  5. FORNITE DEEP FREEZE BUNDLE XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORNITE DEEP FREEZE BUNDLE XBOX ONE: AM ACHIZITIONAT UFORNITE DEEP FREEZE BUNDLE PENTRU XBOX ONE. AM INTRODUS CODUL DE ACTIVARE ÎN UTILIZAREA UNUI COD ȘI CAND VREAU SA LANSEZ JOCUL IMI DA FAILD. AM INCERCAT SA VA MAI INTRODUCA DATA...
  6. Fortnite deep freeze bundle transfer between accounts on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite deep freeze bundle transfer between accounts on Xbox one: Hi everyone! Please help me to solve this problem that I have. I have a Xbox One console and on it I have two accounts: mine and my sons. I bought at the same time Fortnite and Deep freeze...
  7. Deep Rock Galactic on PC its not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Deep Rock Galactic on PC its not working: I bought the game deep rock galactic, I downloaded the game (in the computer), so that's fine, but when I go to play, the game simply does not open, opens the game window gives a loading and then...
  8. never got my deep freeze bundle im fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    never got my deep freeze bundle im fortnite: hi never got my deep freeze bundle in fortnite and i did pay for it can someone help me with my problem 3914fd13-e22d-4c00-b584-be055028f45a
  9. Fortnite - Deep Freeze Bundle not accessible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite - Deep Freeze Bundle not accessible: So, thinking I would give my son a nice surprise for doing well in his recent school tests, I bought Fortnite Battle Royal - Deep Freeze Bundle today online from the MS Store. I logged in using my...
  10. Stranded deeb Vorbestellung [Translation: Stranded deeb Vorbestellung]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stranded deeb Vorbestellung [Translation: Stranded deeb Vorbestellung]: Habe mal eine Frage habe mir im Xbox Store das game Standed deep Vorgestellt und bezahlt,jetzt ist das game nicht mehr verfügbar.was kann man da machen? [Translation: Have a question once I was...