Strange achievement problem

Discus and support Strange achievement problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; In Strike Suit Zero I have perfected the game but something happened with the last achievement. It seemed to pop but when i checked back it was still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by eliminator n36, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Strange achievement problem

In Strike Suit Zero I have perfected the game but something happened with the last achievement. It seemed to pop but when i checked back it was still locked. The gamerscore with it is even stranger. The locked achievement is worth 70 but it says I have 980/1000
    in the game. I have tried repeating the achievement to no avail. Also while im at it an achievement failed to pop in Guacamelee when i got it

:)

eliminator n36, Aug 14, 2014
  2. SKadriLL
    SKadriLL Guest
    Achievement not unlocking.

Hi,

Sorry for my English (i'm french).

I have same problem with two achievements. I have too re-installed game and done hard reset, without success...

Several gamers have theses problems with différents achievements, it's strange

SKadriLL, Aug 14, 2014
  3. SorrowFreak
    SorrowFreak Guest
    achievement south park stick of truth

I have faced a problem. Achievement of Full Arsenal didn't drop out though all conditions for him have been satisfied. It is also strange that this achievement dropped out in Uplay, but it didn't drop out in Xbox One. How to me to solve this problem? I play
    on Xbox One X.

SorrowFreak, Aug 14, 2014
  4. Strange achievement problem

The Guacamelee achievement popped but the other problem still isnt resolved

eliminator n36, Aug 15, 2014
  5. eliminator n36 Win User

The Guacamelee achievement popped but the other problem still isnt resolved
  6. Jorge CB 90 Win User

My account does not show the progress of the games and dont unlock achievements

no i was playing life is strange and its the only game without problems with the achievements
  7. SKadriLL Win User

Achievement not unlocking.

Hi,

Sorry for my English (i'm french).

I have same problem with two achievements. I have too re-installed game and done hard reset, without success...

Several gamers have theses problems with différents achievements, it's strange
  8. iAHTIXOTABbl4 Win User

Halo 3:ODST achievements not unlocking

Hello,

If it shows 100% completion and you still didn't get it, it's just a bug and you need to wait a little. I had a similar problem with achievments for Gone Home and Life is Strange. 100% completion and no achievment. It took more than a week for achievments to
    pop up.
  9. IceStorm III Win User

Strange Problem

Blame Samsung? RMA the TV?

I can try that on my Sony KDL-55HX850 tonight (computer and XBOX at the same time).
Thema:

1. Strange achievement problem - Similar Threads - Strange achievement problem

2. Strange black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strange black screen: Hi I've been encountering a glitch where the screen is black on quite alot of games i've installed. I researched the problem and tried the techniques they recommended however none of them...
  3. Xbox One X - strange noise from disc drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - strange noise from disc drive: Hello everyone, i own my Xbox One X Gold Rush Edittion since 2 weeks. Since today, everything was OK, until i put a new disc with Assasisn's Creed Syndicate into my console. Look at movie, to...
  4. controller xbox one con strani ronzii [Translate] Xbox one controller with strange buzzes

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller xbox one con strani ronzii [Translate] Xbox one controller with strange buzzes: ciao, io ho comprato questo modello di controller xbox one il 30 gennaio 2019 qua vi metto il link del modello del mio controller...
  5. strange sound working console

in XBoX on Consoles
    strange sound working console: Добрый вечер, недавно приобрел консоль xbox one s на 1 терабайт. При работе консоль помимо шума работающего вентилятора издает треск схожий по звуку с тем что издаёт кузнечик. Привыключении...
  6. Elite Series 2 Rumble Triggers behaving strange

in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 Rumble Triggers behaving strange: Got my elite v2 today, let it charge first. After pairing it for first time with my Xbox it prompted me to the firmware update (4.8.1908.0) After having it updated I went straight into the...
  7. PLEASE HELP--Strange Achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLEASE HELP--Strange Achievement: At about 12:30 AM I was watching a movie on Prime and an Achievement appeared for State of Decay 2-Daybreak which was called 'Cargo Cult". I stopped playing this game two days after launch... Xbox...
  8. Life is Strange Selfie Awareness Achievement Glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is Strange Selfie Awareness Achievement Glitch: So i got all the optional photos in life is strange episode 5 and i should have recieved the achievement Selfie Awareness i got all the achievements for taking the optional photos in the episode...
  9. Achievement Bug in Life is Strange

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement Bug in Life is Strange: There is an achievement in Life is Strange (the disc version) that will not unlock. The achievement is Shutterbug (collect all optional photos in chapter 4.) I have replayed the chapter three...
  10. Achievements not unlocking on Life is Strange

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking on Life is Strange: Hi I was wondering if a forum admin would be able to clarify if I will receive a response regarding the survey in the sticked posts about achievements not unlocking. The Live support chat said I...