Strange intermittent issue. Character just starts looking up and sound cuts out.

Discus and support Strange intermittent issue. Character just starts looking up and sound cuts out. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Odd issue happening to me. I'll be in game and my character will look up at the sky, and the sound will cut out. When it happens I can't really do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bionic Capo, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Bionic Capo
    Bionic Capo Guest

Strange intermittent issue. Character just starts looking up and sound cuts out.

Odd issue happening to me.

I'll be in game and my character will look up at the sky, and the sound will cut out. When it happens I can't really do much other than control my xb1 with voice commands.

I have the titanfall LE controller, digital version, and the turtle beach xo seven headset (seems to have started when i bought this).

Is this a known issue, or am I just unlucky?

:)

Bionic Capo, Mar 29, 2014
  2. GORDY T
    GORDY T Guest
    Major Issues Since Latest Update

I have no sound on start up. Cant access settings menu. Kinect wont hear voice commands and the text in the menus is all strange and foreign/virus looking!!!!!

GORDY T, Mar 29, 2014
  3. Xbox One Acting Strange All of a Sudden?

My xbox one has been acting strange all of a sudden. When i boot up my xbox one , it's fine. But once i start playing, the xbox starts getting unresponsive, and freezes most of the time. Also, the games i boot up are also starting to act strange, the sounds
    are cut out, they become unresponsive, loading times are like in an infinite loop..

I don't know why my Xbox One is acting strange all of a sudden. I did a hard reboot to see if it will solve the problem but it didn't. Is there something wrong with the xbox one?

EpicLegend454, Mar 29, 2014
  4. Popogeejoe
    Popogeejoe Guest

My controller sometimes losses connection to my Xbox One and this happens ( or my batteries die ) Don't know if its a known issue but it has happened to me in that particular circumstance

Popogeejoe, Mar 30, 2014
  5. Popogeejoe Win User

My controller sometimes losses connection to my Xbox One and this happens ( or my batteries die ) Don't know if its a known issue but it has happened to me in that particular circumstance
  6. sniffles x Win User

Sound intermittently cutting out

Just quoting someone from a different
    thread
    , try this first incase it works for you.

"Hi had this problem and fixed it, go to your surround sound settings on your surround sound system and change the surround sound settings to manual, the cutting out is the xbox one triggering different sound effects from your audio system, such as changing
    from cinema to home etc... hope this helps anyone else, reset console after you have made the changes to your surround sound."

Ok, there is a chance the HDMI out port on the xbox is damaged or faulty if its the only device with this sound issue or it could be something else causing a problem. From looking at that other thread, no one seems to have a solution and it appears they
    are sending their consoles back for repair. In this case I would suggest you
    request a repair
  7. Harvey40k Win User

Hi sniffles,

It's only the Xbox One that seems to be affected, my 360 and raspberry pi are fine.

I've tried different ports on the tv and the same problem occurs with the Xbox One. The tv is a panasonic 32lxd70 if that helps...

Thanks
  8. sniffles x Win User

Have you tried a different TV if possible?
  9. Harvey40k Win User

Unfortunately that's not possible.
Thema:

1. Strange intermittent issue. Character just starts looking up and sound cuts out. - Similar Threads - Strange intermittent issue

2. Only apps will load not games. Strange issue..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Only apps will load not games. Strange issue..: Hi wondering if anyone can help me? My xbox orginal won't load any of my games but strangely it will load apps such as Netflix, Amazon etc... with no issues. It won't load either disc or...
  3. Won’t play disks and menu makes a strange noise and lags.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won’t play disks and menu makes a strange noise and lags.: When we try to play a disk game it stays on the games start up screen for about 3 minutes then says the game took to long to start. When we go back to the home screen the Xbox makes a electronic,...
  4. Game purchased on xbox 360, not showing on xbox One (Life is strange). Everything checked,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game purchased on xbox 360, not showing on xbox One (Life is strange). Everything checked,...: Hi, I purchased the 4 non free episodes of the game Life is strange several months ago in my xbox 360. I got an Xbox One last week and all games I bought with the 360 are showing correctly in my...
  5. Strange Xbox Showing When Doing Online Purchases.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Strange Xbox Showing When Doing Online Purchases.: Morning all, Just a quick one. When preordering a game on the Xbox website, the option to install to my Xbox came up. It showed my Xbox One X which is my home Xbox but it also showed two other...
  6. Life Is Strange Season Pass (Xbox 360) doesn't have episode 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life Is Strange Season Pass (Xbox 360) doesn't have episode 5: I bought the Life Is Strange Season Pass on Xbox 360, and it's supposed to come with episodes 2-5, but I can only find and download episodes 2-4. In game, it says "Coming Soon" even though it came...
  7. Life is Strange 2 Game Pass Removal?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is Strange 2 Game Pass Removal?: Hi guys, Just wanted to make sure Life is Strange 2 is removed from game pass or if its just me having difficulty opening the game. When did it get removed if so?...
  8. New Xbox One S has a strange sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One S has a strange sound: I just bought an Xbox One S through Best Buy and got it in the mail yesterday. I set it up last night, and through some testing, there seems to be a crispy/sizzling sound coming from where you...
  9. Phantasy Star Online 2 has no in-game audio. Very strange.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Phantasy Star Online 2 has no in-game audio. Very strange.: Well, it's another strange day. When I installed Phantasy Star Online 2 and tried to play it, the game has no in-game audio. ec0dbf96-5d23-4bd9-af7b-6d80bec3088b
  10. When streaming using xCloud with a 4G+ Network some things are displayed strangely while I...

in XboX Insiders
    When streaming using xCloud with a 4G+ Network some things are displayed strangely while I...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]