Strange Problem With Beta Build

Discus and support Strange Problem With Beta Build in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For some reason my Xbox just completely broke, The UI stopped working correctly, Games wouldn't launch, Couldn't nav to restart console, Used Google... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GRIMREAPER35387, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Strange Problem With Beta Build

For some reason my Xbox just completely broke, The UI stopped working correctly, Games wouldn't launch, Couldn't nav to restart console, Used Google Assistant to turn Xbox off and it wouldn't actually turn of so I had to preform a power reset.

submitted by /u/GRIMREAPER35387
    [link] [comments]

/u/GRIMREAPER35387, Dec 1, 2019
  2. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Medal of Honor: Warfighter Announced.

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

[view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6TORbW87qE]

Employee only beta build gameplay

[/quote]Sure it's the pre-alpha build, but I think the lighting looks a bit strange there. The assault rifle almost looks cell-shaded to me.
  3. Praetorian VIII Win User

The Problem with Battlefield 3.

[quote user="Unreal Warfare"]

[quote user=""]

What are we supposed to judge it on then?

[/quote]

Do you honestly believe this is representative of the final product?
    [/quote]

Should be.

The full game is out in 4 weeks. This is why I don't get it when people say it's an "old build". It doesn't make logical sense to release an "older build" beta of a game that's out in 4 weeks. Betas are supposed to test and find problems. How will you
    achieve that if it's an older build? Problems which AREN'T in the Beta might be in the full retail game - the newer build.
  4. Pakalolo Time Win User

Figures

The server problem may not be DICE's issue but giving us their alpha build instead of the beta is a bit ridiculous.
  5. P 0 E Win User

beta forums

im having the same problem reaching pivate beta forums.... FAQ says that i should build a "pressence" in the forums
  6. A Remington 870 Win User

A Few Questions

this beta is not even a current build of the beta, because MS takes so long to cert games, we're using an outdated build of the beta that also is not running on max settings as well..
Thema:

Strange Problem With Beta Build

1. Strange Problem With Beta Build - Similar Threads - Strange Problem Beta

2. A strange problem with my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    A strange problem with my Xbox one: I have a repeated problem it is happened recently and I can't find a solution after many searches , While I am playing Fifa18 suddenly the game stop and return to a screen of selecting a team by...
  3. This strange and annoying problem unkown

in XBoX on Consoles
    This strange and annoying problem unkown: I have no idea whats with my xbox at the moment. When have to type something on xbox my keyboard dose not show up. For example, when I had to recover my account, the keyboard did not come up to...
  4. Strange disc problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strange disc problem: I have Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 on the Xbox 360. The disc got scratched and it will not work with my Xbox 360. I heard that COD BO 2 was backwards compatible with the Xbox one, so I put in the...
  5. Strange beep sound from my xbox one s. İs it a problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strange beep sound from my xbox one s. İs it a problem?: hi, when i play a game, sometimes, a strange beep sound is heard. İ worry about it. İt is like an error sound. No turning off, no freezing, no error code. But i thing it is a throuble which will...
  6. Strange problems with account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strange problems with account?: Hello, So I've been having some problems with my account for a while now, ever since I got set up on an Xbone really. For some reason I think it's set me to a child account and I can't find a way...
  7. A strange problem after the update

in XBoX on Consoles
    A strange problem after the update: Today I got to update the size of 3gigabytes and after completion of the update and found that the device was held a full-formate and return to the previous update...
  8. Strange recurring problem with not displaying xbox live menus

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strange recurring problem with not displaying xbox live menus: Hi, I've been experiencing a strange recurring problem over the last couple of months with the home/dashboard screen not displaying the menus/tabs at the top after connecting to xbox live. The...
  9. Very strange problems with complete xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very strange problems with complete xbox: Hey there im experiencing very strange problems with my 2 week old console.. all ganes are crashing after about 2 minutes and buttons doesn't show any text.. any ideas?...
  10. Strange xbox one mic problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strange xbox one mic problem: A couple of days ago I realized that I could put my bose headphones into my controller and have been using them on and off in place of the mic. They don't allow me to talk but the sound quality is...