: Stream game with el gato HD 60s+

Discus and support : Stream game with el gato HD 60s+ in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Stream game with el gato HD 60s+ Hi there Eduardo! Christopher here, an Xbox fan and been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by EduardoFarfan1, Jul 29, 2021.

1. : Stream game with el gato HD 60s+

Hi there Eduardo! Christopher here, an Xbox fan and been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I used to stream on a Macbook Pro as well and honestly couldn't find a solution, everyone told me to change to P.C which I did, one of my best friends streams from his MBP but he factory reseted the Mac and only uses it to stream, nothing else.

:)

EduardoFarfan1, Jul 29, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Stream game with el gato HD 60s+

Hi there Eduardo! Christopher here, an Xbox fan and been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I used to stream on a Macbook Pro as well and honestly couldn't find a solution, everyone told me to change to P.C which I did, one of my best friends streams from his MBP but he factory reseted the Mac and only uses it to stream, nothing else.
  3. Tollgate01 Win User

Using Mac and an El Gato Capture Card HD w/ party chat?

Xbox one gameplay and capturing it using an El Gato HD which is put through and streamed by a Mac
  4. CptKyle8 Win User

El gato for Xbox One

For those of you who don't know what "El gato" is; it is a game capture card used to record and stream gameplay.
  5. ravary212 Win User

Streaming on Xbox 360

sorry bro, I think el gato is the best fot streaming, or I will recomend you playing those xbox 360 games on xbox one with the transmition option (if you have a good internet conection)
  6. Luc1purg3 Win User

Xbox twitch stream of fornite, team members mixed platforms not heard

I myself have had this same issue. If all parties were in an xbox live party the stream would be able to hear them. The other options to allow it is that some people use an el gato or discord while streaming. It is a frustrating experience that hopefully
    will be resolved better one day.
Thema:

1. : Stream game with el gato HD 60s+ - Similar Threads - Stream game gato

2. Twitch saying this game doesn’t allow streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Twitch saying this game doesn’t allow streaming: I am playing resident evil 8 Village and I am trying to stream it in Twitch on my Xbox and it says that it doesn’t allow streaming and I have seen other people able to stream it on twitch...
  3. streaming games from xbox one to my computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    streaming games from xbox one to my computer: I'm having trouble streaming from my xbox one to my computer i keep loosing the signal in on the computer. signal comes and goes with various length of time. df880140-2955-4923-912d-61e8c8898828
  4. Sound on stream and game clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound on stream and game clips: I have recently linked my twitch to my Xbox X although there is no game sound that plays back. I have tried clipping things recently as well that have no sound for some reason. Is there a fix to...
  5. Can’t capture game chat audio for stream

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t capture game chat audio for stream: I’m trying to fix my audio every time I turn on my headset and go to general volume & audio output it tell me that changing HDMI output is temporarily disabled while headset is connected when I...
  6. Am I allowed to live stream insider games to twitch or is that against some rule

in XboX Insiders
    Am I allowed to live stream insider games to twitch or is that against some rule: Am I allowed to live stream insider games to twitch or is that against some rule submitted by /u/grecol50 [link] [comments]
  7. Why i cant upload or live stream games from my Xbox Series SX?!��

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cant upload or live stream games from my Xbox Series SX?!��: SONY always made it easier to stream, record and share and also most of all gameplays are MADE on Playstation 4,pro,5!!! And i hear people blaming Xbox (sadly for a good reason) omg what a heck is...
  8. Game Streaming - "To continue, sign in on your console using this account"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Streaming - "To continue, sign in on your console using this account": I cannot get game streaming to work. I was streaming multiple times for 4 straight days prior. These past two days it won't stream at all after I connect to my Xbox One. Every time I try to stream...
  9. Xbox series X getting slow after a couple of hours while streaming playing a game and party...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X getting slow after a couple of hours while streaming playing a game and party...: Basically this started 3 weeks ago when i started noticing. Here are the step i did to try to fix the issue. Hard reset unplugging the xbox for 5 minutes. Soft factory reset keeping apps and...
  10. Cant play any games using cloud streaming on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play any games using cloud streaming on PC: I recently got the subscription and having problems accessing games on my PC. I have downloaded the xbox app and selecting a game and clicking play does not work. What happens is a pop up window...