: Stream game with el gato HD 60s+

Discus and support : Stream game with el gato HD 60s+ in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Stream game with el gato HD 60s+ Hi there Eduardo! Christopher here, an Xbox fan and been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by EduardoFarfan1, Jul 29, 2021.

1. : Stream game with el gato HD 60s+

Hi there Eduardo! Christopher here, an Xbox fan and been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I used to stream on a Macbook Pro as well and honestly couldn't find a solution, everyone told me to change to P.C which I did, one of my best friends streams from his MBP but he factory reseted the Mac and only uses it to stream, nothing else.

:)

EduardoFarfan1, Jul 29, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Eduardo! Christopher here, an Xbox fan and been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I used to stream on a Macbook Pro as well and honestly couldn't find a solution, everyone told me to change to P.C which I did, one of my best friends streams from his MBP but he factory reseted the Mac and only uses it to stream, nothing else.
  3. Tollgate01 Win User

Using Mac and an El Gato Capture Card HD w/ party chat?

Xbox one gameplay and capturing it using an El Gato HD which is put through and streamed by a Mac
  4. CptKyle8 Win User

El gato for Xbox One

For those of you who don't know what "El gato" is; it is a game capture card used to record and stream gameplay.
  5. ravary212 Win User

Streaming on Xbox 360

sorry bro, I think el gato is the best fot streaming, or I will recomend you playing those xbox 360 games on xbox one with the transmition option (if you have a good internet conection)
  6. Luc1purg3 Win User

Xbox twitch stream of fornite, team members mixed platforms not heard

I myself have had this same issue. If all parties were in an xbox live party the stream would be able to hear them. The other options to allow it is that some people use an el gato or discord while streaming. It is a frustrating experience that hopefully
    will be resolved better one day.
Thema:

1. : Stream game with el gato HD 60s+ - Similar Threads - Stream game gato

2. Xbox one s thumb sticks not working on game stream

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one s thumb sticks not working on game stream: Hello I am have been having trouble troubleshooting my thumb sticks not working but all of them haven't helped, I have tried flipping my phone upside down reconnecting my xbox controller to my...
  3. game streaming on windows 10.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game streaming on windows 10.: game streaming on windows 10. trying to connect xbox to pc but its not connecting to the xbox even when i put in the ip address in on the xbox console companion. the reason: so i can play my xbox...
  4. I can’t stream my games with Xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t stream my games with Xbox app: Hello, Did they changed something on Xbox app? I can’t stream my games to my pc now. Same problem with Xbox game streaming (Test app). Just few days ago it was working well. I have this version...
  5. Gaming and Streaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming and Streaming: Hello, I'd like to know if this is possible and/ or could be in the future, using Xbox 1X and Windows 10 Gaming PC Can i use my Xbox as a "capture card", My PC's graphics card (RTX2060) has two...
  6. Xbox Game Streaming (Test App) won't connect with wife's laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Streaming (Test App) won't connect with wife's laptop: I wanted to set my wife up with streaming in-home from the Xbox so she can play games while we also have the TV on for our shows, but it seems like it just won't connect. We installed the app,...
  7. Xbox Game Streaming removes my custom control scheme for Gears 5

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming removes my custom control scheme for Gears 5: I've been using the Xbox streaming app to setup my stream through my Xbox series X to my laptop. I mostly play Gears 5 and I've noticed that when I have remote play on it puts me on a different...
  8. Random issues when using Twitch app to stream games.

in XboX Insiders
    Random issues when using Twitch app to stream games.: System: Xbox Series S with 1TB expansion card. TV: Phillips 4K 50" 50PUS7805 Had this console for about 2 weeks now and are having alot of issues when using twitch app for streaming games. 1:...
  9. Thoughts on XBOX Game Streaming on a Chromebook

in XboX Insiders
    Thoughts on XBOX Game Streaming on a Chromebook: Hi all. I'm copying this from the where I originally posted it on the ChromeOS community. Not sure if it belongs here or if anyone would find it interesting, but thought I would share... I'm not...
  10. Unable to Launch games using Xbox App Streaming on Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to Launch games using Xbox App Streaming on Windows 10: As per the title, I've updated everything (literally) no more updates being offered, versions are as shows: Gaming services - 2.56.5002.0 Xbox App - 2108.1001.8.0 Insider Hub - 1.2107.21001.0...