: Stream game with el gato HD 60s+

Discus and support : Stream game with el gato HD 60s+ in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Stream game with el gato HD 60s+ Hi there Eduardo! Christopher here, an Xbox fan and been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by EduardoFarfan1, Jul 29, 2021.

1. : Stream game with el gato HD 60s+

Hi there Eduardo! Christopher here, an Xbox fan and been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I used to stream on a Macbook Pro as well and honestly couldn't find a solution, everyone told me to change to P.C which I did, one of my best friends streams from his MBP but he factory reseted the Mac and only uses it to stream, nothing else.

:)

EduardoFarfan1, Jul 29, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Eduardo! Christopher here, an Xbox fan and been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I used to stream on a Macbook Pro as well and honestly couldn't find a solution, everyone told me to change to P.C which I did, one of my best friends streams from his MBP but he factory reseted the Mac and only uses it to stream, nothing else.
  3. Tollgate01 Win User

Using Mac and an El Gato Capture Card HD w/ party chat?

Xbox one gameplay and capturing it using an El Gato HD which is put through and streamed by a Mac
  4. CptKyle8 Win User

El gato for Xbox One

For those of you who don't know what "El gato" is; it is a game capture card used to record and stream gameplay.
  5. ravary212 Win User

Streaming on Xbox 360

sorry bro, I think el gato is the best fot streaming, or I will recomend you playing those xbox 360 games on xbox one with the transmition option (if you have a good internet conection)
  6. Luc1purg3 Win User

Xbox twitch stream of fornite, team members mixed platforms not heard

I myself have had this same issue. If all parties were in an xbox live party the stream would be able to hear them. The other options to allow it is that some people use an el gato or discord while streaming. It is a frustrating experience that hopefully
    will be resolved better one day.
Thema:

1. : Stream game with el gato HD 60s+ - Similar Threads - Stream game gato

2. Game pass streaming Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass streaming Android: My cloud gaming said it was not syncing with Halo Infinite on Android mobile. Now it says it is open in two areas. The Xbox is off. db360eb7-04a9-4f02-8211-4b46019ec1b7
  3. trouble with game streaming in pc app

in XboX Insiders
    trouble with game streaming in pc app: I occasionally use game streaming from my series s to my pc. I did an update this morning and now it's disappeared. has anybody else had this problem and if so, have they found a fix or just the...
  4. Attempting to stream game, not working.

in XboX Insiders
    Attempting to stream game, not working.: The game in question? Metal Gear Rising, Revengeance. I initially thought it was an issue of the 360 emulator, but I can stream the orange box with no hiccups on my Xbox. So, does anyone have an...
  5. Xbox One series X won't let me stream games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One series X won't let me stream games: I live in the United States have gamepass ultimate and am using the Xbox One Series X I had been able to stream games previously but as of the past two days or so it only let's me install im sorry...
  6. Any way to stream games that aren't in game pass?

in XboX Insiders
    Any way to stream games that aren't in game pass?: I'm on vacation and brought my tablet to play cloud games and would like to play destiny 2. Since its been removed off game pass, I can't play it without my Xbox being here right? Or is there a...
  7. Xbox app goes to black when streaming games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app goes to black when streaming games: Hey! So, since yesterday, my Xbox app goes to black and crashes when I try streaming games, both from console and from the cloud. Anyone else experiencing this? Tried support, and this was an...
  8. Game does not allow live streaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game does not allow live streaming?: I have just upgraded from my old white brick (Xbox one S) to the xbox series S. I was wanting to get back into streaming my F1 races but I keep getting a notification that says "game does not...
  9. Ability to buy xbox series x games and cloud stream it on xbox one and cloud gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Ability to buy xbox series x games and cloud stream it on xbox one and cloud gaming: I know you can stream Xbox series x on Xbox one. It says cant buy xbox series x on not compatible device. I am hoping a option to buy as streaming game will be available. When you buy the game, it...
  10. this game doesn't allow live streaming

in XboX Insiders
    this game doesn't allow live streaming: So i was going to show a picture I guess I can’t? & I don’t know would should i ask for help if it’s xbox or twitch so what should i do much appreciate it :) submitted by /u/RyanSnip3r416...