Stream to phone slows down, then fast forwards and slows down again.

Discus and support Stream to phone slows down, then fast forwards and slows down again. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, My stream always slows down to a crawl then 2 seconds later it speeds up (sort of like fast forward) and settles at normal speed. Then 30... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/willzyx01, Dec 15, 2019.

1. /u/willzyx01
    /u/willzyx01 Guest

Hello,

My stream always slows down to a crawl then 2 seconds later it speeds up (sort of like fast forward) and settles at normal speed. Then 30 seconds later, the same repeats and repeats.... You get the idea. Completely unplayable.

Devices:

Xbox One X

Samsung S10+

Verizon FiOS (950mbps/950mbps)

I tried resetting the phone, router but the problem still persists. Anyone having same issues?

submitted by /u/willzyx01
    [link] [comments]

/u/willzyx01, Dec 15, 2019
  2. DragonKnights68 Win User

how do you drive this crazy thing

And slow down with the corners, if you are going to fast the assiset brake wont help you !!!
  3. Noble 29 Win User

Horrible quality of what may be leaked gameplay

Very true. I forgot about the slow down mechanic being confirmed. But then again, the Sword has an extended lunge range, and back tracking isn't as fast as forward movement. From what you can see in the video when he has the sword, it still looks pretty
    overpowered.
  4. MartinPenkov Win User

Forza Horizon 4

And i mean lags like...when i see a guy or someone spawns next to me it stutters everything slows down and after 2-3 seconds the game is trying to fast forward the losses of the slow...im meeting the minimum and recommended specs....im even running it on
    60 fps constantly so that's not the issue for sure .
  5. MyForza6 Win User

My installation goes to queue

That happen to my download, but it did finish, some times it would go fast then slow down.
  6. H4RDFOX Win User

Rainbow 6 Patriots 2013

Well, it definitely is a fast paced shooter, with obstacles to slow you down. Not to fond of the new R6.
Thema:

1. Stream to phone slows down, then fast forwards and slows down again. - Similar Threads - Stream phone slows

2. Help, it wong let me stream games from my console to my phone even though I'm an insider...

in XboX Insiders
    Help, it wong let me stream games from my console to my phone even though I'm an insider...: It wont let me stream games from my console to my phone even though I'm an insider and have all the requirements and have xcloud submitted by /u/hotlincs13 [link] [comments]
  3. How do I stream from my console to my phone I'm in the preview and have xcloud but when I...

in XboX Insiders
    How do I stream from my console to my phone I'm in the preview and have xcloud but when I...: How do I stream from my console to my phone I'm in the preview and have xcloud but when I try to go in the stream from console section it says learn more submitted by /u/hotlincs13 [link]...
  4. Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) on Samsung S8+ guide button takes me to phone home screen...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) on Samsung S8+ guide button takes me to phone home screen...: submitted by /u/imjory [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Phone Streaming Issue??????

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Phone Streaming Issue??????: So I just saw that you could play on your phone and I got the game streaming app, than clicked in the link and followed the instructions to set it all up. But when it said to follow the...
  6. Xbox One not saving gameplay clips when streaming from console to phone

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One not saving gameplay clips when streaming from console to phone: So, I dunno if this is something that can't happen or not, but I'm getting an error code of 0x82323023, saying I can't save clips. However, last night, after playing a game for a bit, it...
  7. Can't get my Xbox One to stream to my phone, just shows the same page of "show more" after...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't get my Xbox One to stream to my phone, just shows the same page of "show more" after...: I'm honestly at my wit's end with this. I downloaded the Insider App on Xbox One, automatically became part of the Insider thing, had qualified for xCloud preview, logged into Streaming Preview...
  8. I can't stream from my console to my phone, even though cloud streaming works OK.

in XboX Insiders
    I can't stream from my console to my phone, even though cloud streaming works OK.: As per title. I can use the streaming app to stream from the cloud, but I really want to stream from my console. When I choose that option on the app, it says to join the insider programme and...
  9. Console streaming doesn't respond fully while using the Moto GamePad for the Motorola Z phone

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming doesn't respond fully while using the Moto GamePad for the Motorola Z phone: submitted by /u/Donnymane88 [link] [comments]
  10. I need some help with streaming from my Xbox to my phone. When I'm playing a game and I...

in XboX Insiders
    I need some help with streaming from my Xbox to my phone. When I'm playing a game and I...: submitted by /u/saltygru [link] [comments]