Stream Windows 10 PC >>---to my---> Xbox

Discus and support Stream Windows 10 PC >>---to my---> Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would like to stream PC content to my Xbox. I am able to stream from Xbox to my PC via the Xbox Console Companion app for Windows 10. Now I would... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GeneDryden, Aug 1, 2020.

1. GeneDryden
    GeneDryden Guest

I would like to stream PC content to my Xbox. I am able to stream from Xbox to my PC via the Xbox Console Companion app for Windows 10.

Now I would like to stream my PC to my Xbox. However, I keep running into road blocks. I have the Wireless Display Adapter App installed on the Xbox...

1.) Xbox is setup ready to go

Stream Windows 10 PC >>---to my---> Xbox [​IMG]

2.) Dxdiag shows that I have Miracast support

3.) My network adapters have NDIS version greater than 6.30

However I keep getting that my device does not support Miracast

and I don't. know what to check next

Can someone please provide the information necessary to do this

Here are links that say this can be done

https://www.tomsguide.com/us/how-to-play-pc-games-on-xbox-one,news-29702.html

https://www.theverge.com/2019/3/13/18263513/microsoft-xbox-one-pc-games-support-streaming-wireless-display-app-feature

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRrjyhTZaoo

keyword: Xbox, windows 10, projection, Miracast, NdisVersion, Dxdiag, HDCP

:)

GeneDryden, Aug 1, 2020
  2. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Xbox One Streaming (how does it work in the background?)

3. Frathos Win User

How do you set up Xbox one S to a PC?

4. Harrissment Win User

What are you looking forward to doing on Xbox 1, this 2015 year?

Streaming my xbox to my PC in windows 10 when the wife is watching TV this feature will be used a lot in my house!
  5. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

See videos of my pc on my xbox one...

6. BrayG Win User

Music Streaming, Windows 10 to XBOX 360

Similar here. I cant get either of my 360s to connect to my Windows 10 PC to stream music/movies, but both my Xbox Ones and other PCs connect just fine. Is the 360 streaming not supported any more?
Thema:

1. Stream Windows 10 PC >>---to my---> Xbox - Similar Threads - Stream Windows

2. Is game streaming from Xbox to Windows 10 ending?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Is game streaming from Xbox to Windows 10 ending?: When I open the Xbox Console Companion app to stream games from my Xbox to my Surface Pro 3, there's a message on the left side of the window that says "The new Xbox App is replacing the Xbox...
  3. Why does streaming from my Xbox One X to my Windows 10 PC kill download speeds on the Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does streaming from my Xbox One X to my Windows 10 PC kill download speeds on the Xbox?: I noticed something strange today. Background: Gigabit Internet from Xfinity Motorola MB8600 cable modem Google Wifi I currently get about 400 Mbps sustained download speeds on speed tests...
  4. Streaming Xbox to Windows 8.1

in XBoX on Windows
    Streaming Xbox to Windows 8.1: I tried installing the Xbox Companion app to stream but I got the message: Where do you want to install? It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account....
  5. Windowed In-Home Streaming Removed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windowed In-Home Streaming Removed?: Hi, I used to be able to go from full screen to windowed mode in the console companion app when in home streaming from Xbox to PC. Now it’s only full screen. There’s no arrow button to shrink...
  6. Game streaming from Xbox One to Windows 10 (Diffusion de jeu Xbox One vers Windows 10)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game streaming from Xbox One to Windows 10 (Diffusion de jeu Xbox One vers Windows 10): Hello, I have an issue with the game streaming from Xbox One to Windows 10. In fact, when I stream my Xbox One S to my Windows 10 PC through the Xbox console companion app, the streaming is poor...
  7. Console Companion not streaming | Windows 10 2004 stuck at 99%

in XBoX on Windows
    Console Companion not streaming | Windows 10 2004 stuck at 99%: Hi Microsoft Team, Yesterday, I updated my Xbox to the latest update and connected it to the internet again so I could stream games to my laptop outside of my room. I loaded into the app and...
  8. Unable to Stream on Windows PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Stream on Windows PC: After connecting Xbox and wired controller Xbox to windows pc Xbox companion app keeps giving message " Sign into your account on this console" when I'm already signed in to my Xbox account and...
  9. Can't Stream With Console Companion On Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Stream With Console Companion On Windows 10: It says "We couldn't connect to your console. Make sure the console is still on and connected to the same network as this device." When i try the IP manually it says "We couldn't find an Xbox One...
  10. Xbox Stream Windows 10 with Keyboard & Mouse ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Stream Windows 10 with Keyboard & Mouse ?: Is there yet the ability to use a Keyboard & Mouse when streaming Xbox to Windows 10 ? 1906b162-b0b1-4d01-bace-17bfbb3c1377