Stream xbox one to android phone

Discus and support Stream xbox one to android phone in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Why we don't have any app to stream xbox one to Android devices like ps4 they have app remote play and they can play esaly it's usual is it hard to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AhmedAk, Mar 11, 2019.

1. AhmedAk
    AhmedAk Guest

Why we don't have any app to stream xbox one to Android devices like ps4 they have app remote play and they can play esaly it's usual is it hard to make app like this for xbox ?

:)

AhmedAk, Mar 11, 2019
  2. Xemness Win User

Your ideas would be heard
    here
  3. Wrightstuff1 Win User

Hopefully in the near future. the ps4 remote play only works if you have good WiFi connection and you have to have a ps4 with xcloud coming you should only need an xbox live account and not an xbox to play on any device.

That's my understanding of it.
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

It's only a matter of time. We can already use our Xbox controllers to play phone games on an Android.
  5. choppyseize Win User

You can use the Xbox app to stream to your PC or Tablet. I've never tried an Android though.
  6. ApocalypseXpony Win User

will be awesome to have the future on XBOX because I know they will actually do it well
Thema:

1. Stream xbox one to android phone - Similar Threads - Stream android phone

2. Xbox Game Streaming to Android Tablet/Phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Streaming to Android Tablet/Phone: Microsoft Xbox One Bluetooth Gamepad already supports Android, so you can use it on Android games. (First gen Xbox One Gamepad does not use Bluetooth). The Xbox app on Android have tons of...
  3. Streaming my xbox one game on Android and IOS device

in XBoX on Mobile
    Streaming my xbox one game on Android and IOS device: Dear Sir/Madam, I'm writing to give my feedback as a user of xbox one console, about easy streaming with the help of one app on Android or IOS. In my opinion it's a good thing, could you please...
  4. Xbox Streaming on Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Streaming on Android: Can you release Xbox One Streaming on Android? Playstation 4 Remote Play on Android featured it, plus with on screen controller as well. aa11c9c8-0b5b-47e8-9128-c23dbb4d5133
  5. Streaming to android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming to android: Add streaming of Xbox One to Xbox Android App 6fd728cf-630d-45d5-bdd9-993d8d598b5d
  6. Streaming tv to windows 10 laptop and android tablet issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming tv to windows 10 laptop and android tablet issues: i have usb tv tuner for xbox one and it works fine when watching it on xbox one. but when i stream it to the windows 10 laptop which is connected to same network randomly disconnects stating that...
  7. How to stream live TV to Android tablet?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to stream live TV to Android tablet?: Hi, I've setup the live TV in my Xbox One correctly, throught my cable box and HDMI cables, it works fine. But now, I'd like to stream the live TV to my Android tablet, but I can't find any...
  8. Any apps available for Xbox Movies & TV to stream to a MacBook Pro or an Android device?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any apps available for Xbox Movies & TV to stream to a MacBook Pro or an Android device?: For those of us who have an Xbox along with a MacBook Pro or an Android (for those who like devices that work) are there any apps that can be utilized to stream purchased products?...
  9. Stream video from android to Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stream video from android to Xbox one: I have an android Lenovo yoga tab 3 tablet and an XboxOne S consoleconsole both purchased last month. I would preferably like to screencast my tablet onto my Xbox One console Can someone advise...
  10. Streaming Video from Android to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming Video from Android to Xbox One: I used to be able to stream movies that I had downloaded on my android phone (pretty much any format) to my Xbox One via all share on my phone as long as I had them on the same network. What the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox android app streaming

2. stream xbox one to android

3. stream xbox one games on android phone

4. stream xbox one games to android mobile phone