Streaming console on same network

Discus and support Streaming console on same network in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I stream my Xbox one X to my PC using the console companion app, I get intermittent black screens while playing.. It makes it unplayable. Is this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by 2ManyWayz, Apr 14, 2020.

1. 2ManyWayz
    2ManyWayz Guest

When I stream my Xbox one X to my PC using the console companion app, I get intermittent black screens while playing.. It makes it unplayable. Is this a common problem?

:)

2ManyWayz, Apr 14, 2020
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox is wired. PC is on wifi.. Have spectrum 300mb down 30 up
    Your internet upload/download speed what your ISP provides doesn't count when you're streaming games because you're not using the internet, you're using your own home network.

Since the PC is on WiFi this can have a effect on the quality of the stream, ideally both PC and console should be on a wired network. Have you looked at enabling QoS settings on your router?
  3. 2ManyWayz Win User

I don't know if that's an option on my router.. It's the one spectrum provided
  4. 2ManyWayz Win User

Xbox is wired. PC is on wifi.. Have spectrum 300mb down 30 up
  5. matthewiag Win User

Hello,

Black screen should be due to many thing, there could be interference over the network.

Are you using it Wired or Wifi?
  6. x EeMBe x Win User

using lenovo laptop as a monitor for xbox

Install the xbox app and stream your console to the laptop. Both must be on the same same network and windows 10 is required.
Thema:

1. Streaming console on same network - Similar Threads - Streaming console same

2. How do i use the console streaming

in XboX Insiders
    How do i use the console streaming: It wont work with the steps i was given submitted by /u/panzerbag [link] [comments]
  3. Console streaming not responsive when using controller need help.

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming not responsive when using controller need help.: I can't control my Xbox while console streaming when I connect my controller to my phone. The only button that works is b and all it does it log me out. I already updated the controller so that...
  4. Even though I'm an Xbox Insider, it wont let me use the console streaming feature. Yet, I...

in XboX Insiders
    Even though I'm an Xbox Insider, it wont let me use the console streaming feature. Yet, I...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LilBuiscuitBoy [link] [comments]
  5. problem in the streaming console on controler

in XboX Insiders
    problem in the streaming console on controler: problem in the streaming console my ipega PG-9129 controller has no way to press more than one button for example: when I click on the LT I cannot use the RT submitted by /u/Riantxo [link]...
  6. Console streaming xbox one s network issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    Console streaming xbox one s network issues: Hello i have a one s. When i do console streaming for example dark souls 3, i see on the screen of my smartphone icon of wifi that says me that connection is lower power. Why? I have a router...
  7. Can I stream to my laptop that isn't on the same WiFi using the console streaming app?

in XboX Insiders
    Can I stream to my laptop that isn't on the same WiFi using the console streaming app?: I have got the facilities to stream my Xbox to my android phone, only problem is the screen is so small, would it be possible to achieving the game streaming on a laptop? And if so would I need to...
  8. Is The Xbox Streaming From Your Console Preview Also Via Invite?

in XboX Insiders
    Is The Xbox Streaming From Your Console Preview Also Via Invite?: I am currently part of the xCloud streaming preview and was wondering if that means I have access to streaming from my console as well? submitted by /u/lonegreywolf20 [link] [comments]
  9. Console streaming works perfect for me but not for my brother even on the same network.

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming works perfect for me but not for my brother even on the same network.: I have a Xbox One X, and I set up Xcloud, and I have had no issues thus far. I told my brother about it, and he set it up on his original xbox, and was able to get it to work of Wifi and on LTE...
  10. Does console and phone need to be on the same WiFi for console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Does console and phone need to be on the same WiFi for console streaming?: submitted by /u/CKCJamie [link] [comments]