streaming content will not load

Discus and support streaming content will not load in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; woke up this morning to netflix and hulu not working message says check xbox live , microsoft tv and movies and xbox shuts down , cant get into... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by purevil007, Apr 18, 2019.

1. purevil007
    purevil007 Guest

woke up this morning to netflix and hulu not working message says check xbox live , microsoft tv and movies and xbox shuts down , cant get into youtube, same message check xbox live , but every online game i have checked all is working??? any ideas
    thanks in advance

:)

purevil007, Apr 18, 2019
  2. purevil007 Win User

Thank you for your info, what I ended up doing is uninstalling , Netflix hulu sling and movies and tv apps and reinstalling them and now they seem to be working fine .
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi
    purevil007

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums, I'd be happy to help.

This definitely seems like an odd situation where your streaming apps are not connecting to Xbox Live, but your multiplayer games are connecting just fine.

First I recommend the basic troubleshooting of power cycling your router and modem for about 5 minutes without power to reset the network. While you're waiting for that, go ahead and do a

hard reset and power cycle
    . Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 2-3 minutes. Then re-connect and
    turn on the Xbox.

Go straight into your network settings and run all of your network tests under the Troubleshooting column and then post the results here just so we have an idea on the detailed network statistics. Then test your streaming apps and let us know if they still
    can't connect.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hey purevil007,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please
    feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you and have a great day!
  5. RhinoBlizzard Win User

black ops to get strict on youtube users and montage makers

Offensive Live Streams or Unauthorized Live Stream Content

Any user who is found to have offensive or unauthorized content in their live stream is subject to penalty. Offensive content includes but is not limited to foul language, racially charged language, and nudity. Unauthorized content includes but is not limited
    to unlicensed music, TV shows, movies and brand logos.

Minor offense: User will be temporarily banned from using live streaming and may have camera streaming privileges in the game revoked.

Extreme or repeat offenses: User will be permanently banned from using live streaming.

Extreme offenders will also be reported to the live streaming service provider and may have their account revoked by that service provider.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Japanese movies experience issues streaming in the United States?

Hey there D niyed.

When you're streaming Japanese content, is your account set up under Japan or are you streaming Japanese content accessible in your region?
Thema:

1. streaming content will not load - Similar Threads - streaming content load

2. Microsoft Edge Browser on Xbox One Has Problem Streaming Content

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft Edge Browser on Xbox One Has Problem Streaming Content: Microsoft Edge Browser on Xbox One Has Problem Streaming Content Hi NGOCPHI, Thanks for responding. Based on your explanation it sounds like until Microsoft updates the codecs on the Xbox One to...
  3. Why does the Xbox One X force all content (including streaming video) into ALLM if VRR is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the Xbox One X force all content (including streaming video) into ALLM if VRR is...: Over the course of the past month, I've been playing around with the Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) and Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) options on my Xbox One X (X1X) as displayed on my LG C9 OLED. I've...
  4. Xbox one annoying rattle while streaming content

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one annoying rattle while streaming content: Hi there. This is my first post and I'm hoping someone can help me solve a really annoying problem. My Xbox One has developed a very annoying rattle/whine noise that only seems to be present...
  5. Can't stream 4K TV content through Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't stream 4K TV content through Xbox One X: ok, what am I doing wrong. I've never tried to run my TV through xbox but I am out of hdmi inputs so I figured I would save some space. I connected my 4k PVR to the xbox one x directly and then...
  6. Searching available content through streaming apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Searching available content through streaming apps: Hi everyone, I have multiple apps installed and setup for streaming including Neflix, HBO Go, Showtime and Starz. When I search for a movie using the Xbox Bing command, it only shows me results...
  7. WWE Network App not streaming content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE Network App not streaming content: I have had the WWE Network app for about a month now and have been unable to stream content. Was unable to view Wrestlemania as well. My ratings level is unrestricted so there should be no issue...
  8. Can't stream 4k TV content through Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't stream 4k TV content through Xbox One X: ok, what am I doing wrong. I've never tried to run my TV through xbox but I am out of hdmi inputs so I figured I would save some space. I connected my 4k PVR to the xbox one x directly and then...
  9. No audio when streaming Xbox One content to Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    No audio when streaming Xbox One content to Windows 10: I've streamed games to my laptop (Acer Aspire V17 Nitro Black Edition) several times before without problem. This evening I was streaming happily when the stream abruptly disconnected after a...
  10. Any chance of 360 app to stream Xbox One content to another room?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any chance of 360 app to stream Xbox One content to another room?: I just had this idea last night (ok it's not exactly a new idea) when my wife wanted the TV, given that I'd had it all weekend and early last night for the footie it seemed only fair to let her...