Streaming DRM video from zappn in Enge on XBOX series X

Discus and support Streaming DRM video from zappn in Enge on XBOX series X in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; System: XBox Series X Program: Edge Webpage for Streaming zappn.tv (austrian channels) I get the error when video starts (after advertisements) The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by WolfgangT.1, Jun 30, 2022.

1. WolfgangT.1
    WolfgangT.1 Guest

System: XBox Series X
    Program: Edge

Webpage for Streaming zappn.tv (austrian channels)

I get the error when video starts (after advertisements)

The error starting the video is: License error This contenct is DRM protected. By playing the selected DRM-content appeared a mistake. make sure that all hard and software support DRM.

:)

WolfgangT.1, Jun 30, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

You gotta remember console.browsers are not desktop browsers

It's best to rely on mainstream sites with html5 properly rather then flash or plugin based sites
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today mate

Is this happening with this specific site on console?
    If yes this means sadly the site is yet not fully compatible with edge
  4. WolfgangT.1 Win User

I do not think that this is a error of the webpage, as everything is working, when you start the video first you get a big advertisment video and after that the real content is played, which is DRM encrypted. I guess that the console is not able to save the drm information, or something similar. So it is either a edge or XBox error.

go at the site https://zappn.tv/livestream/

Then you can try, and see if it is working. Hopefully it is allowed to be played internationally, did not try it from outside Austria yet.

When I connect to the site from my chrome browser under linux it works perfectly.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

As was stated, console browsers are mostly intended for accessing marketing materials on company websites. They are not intended to replace a fully functional one

They are blocked from executing the vast majority of code that can be malicious

You need to use a computer, or a compatible device for watching whatever's app.

You should consult with the support of whatever service you're trying to use about compatibility issues
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

UHD stutters, freezes, audio drops and locks

Streaming DRM is a dompletely different kettle of fish. They overengineered disc DRM and theres a lot of ponts of failure trying to defeat the disc rippers. For rxampl,e and i relize we eliminated the power issue, theres a brownout, the disc slows deom the
    expected speed and misses the DRM key as it sails past. With streaming you have a love connection to a server that is feeding those keys, and most importantly can resend it.

my best advice im able to lffer to you, and cheapest solution is to import a player from the states, or wait for Series X. Its cheaper than getting the X fixed
Thema:

1. Streaming DRM video from zappn in Enge on XBOX series X - Similar Threads - Streaming DRM video

2. Twitch started to randomly shut off my stream

in XBoX on Windows
    Twitch started to randomly shut off my stream: Since this week, I am having trouble streaming on Twitch; I'm streaming normally when suddenly I realize the stream is just off, so I go back on the Twitch App, restart my stream, and 1 minute...
  3. minecraft launcher location for adding a open button on elgato stream deck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft launcher location for adding a open button on elgato stream deck: I am trying to find the minecraft launcher location so i can add a button on my elgato stream deck to open the application/launcher...please help ca15a33b-66bc-4b05-a4c9-ba93e2a014be
  4. Setting the video output to 720p on the console, gives black screen when streaming to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Setting the video output to 720p on the console, gives black screen when streaming to...: I've just got a brand new Xbox Series X to replace my old One X. But streaming to Windows stopped working. I've set my Series X to 720p, and for now I have to keep it at that (my HDMI matrix...
  5. Twitch stream quality still resets at every broadcast

in XboX Insiders
    Twitch stream quality still resets at every broadcast: The settings still reset to 720/3000kbps when I start a new broadcast. It should have been fixed with the latest Insider Preview. I'm in the Alpha Skip Ahead program. submitted by /u/Rivanov...
  6. Feedback For Xbox Streaming Wise

in XboX Insiders
    Feedback For Xbox Streaming Wise: Xbox should add a feature where streamers can play music on there streams and also fix audio delay issues and stream delays. submitted by /u/FileElectrical3882 [link] [comments]
  7. does game streaming include mic audio

in XboX Insiders
    does game streaming include mic audio: Does streaming to a laptop include the audio of the microphone from the xbox? Say I'm in the same room as my xbox and want to cast to a laptop but still use the mic that's hooked to the xbox. Will...
  8. Achievements popping up while streaming help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements popping up while streaming help: Audience can’t see my achievements pop up when I’m streaming on twitch from the Xbox, is there a way for me to fix so people can see when I actually get an achievement?...
  9. Please make things easier to stream!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please make things easier to stream!: Can you guys at Microsoft stop making things harder for the community to stream. 1) Why no support for USB Microphones ? I cannot believe the series s/x didn’t have A/V Input/Output features....
  10. Cannot hear in game Fortnite chat on stream.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot hear in game Fortnite chat on stream.: When I play/stream Fortnite, the in game chat cannot be heard on Twitch. I play with people on different platforms, so we cannot use party chat (I know how to make party chat work on stream). It...