STREAMING ERROR: TO CONTINUE, SIGN IN ON YOUR CONSOLE USING THIS ACCOUNT

Discus and support STREAMING ERROR: TO CONTINUE, SIGN IN ON YOUR CONSOLE USING THIS ACCOUNT in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Was streaming perfectly until I decided to add a PASSCODE now when I start the streaming it is saying I have to go to the console and login. I guess... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StikStakeSchtik, Jan 9, 2016.

1. STREAMING ERROR: TO CONTINUE, SIGN IN ON YOUR CONSOLE USING THIS ACCOUNT

Was streaming perfectly until I decided to add a PASSCODE now when I start the streaming it is saying I have to go to the console and login.

I guess the all powerful engineers at MSFT never actually tested or developed the streaming with passcodes in mind. Good grief Bill & Steve - what a bunch of blockheads.

:)

StikStakeSchtik, Jan 9, 2016
  2. Issues streaming? "To continue sign in on your console using this account"?

Anyone else getting this garbage? Was working perfectly fine this morning now its giving me this garbage every time I try to stream it.

K R Y P T l C x, Jan 9, 2016
  3. Game Streaming - "To continue, sign in on your console using this account"

Hi,

Thanks for providing us detailed information regarding the issue that you're facing. The Xbox account and the status of the Xbox Live server are important factors that we have to consider when troubleshooting issues with the Xbox app's game streaming feature.
    We also need to make sure that your device and the Xbox app are up-to-date.

To check for service alerts, visit the
    Xbox Live Status
    page.

Refer to the following links for the steps on how to check if there are updates available for the Xbox app and your Windows 10 PC:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

How to get software and driver updates for Windows 10

In addition, we also recommend that you follow the steps provided on this
    link
    on how to resolve issues regarding Xbox One achievements and challenges. The solutions given on that page can help in resolving the error message you’re receiving from your Xbox One console.

If you encounter the same error message, we suggest removing and re-adding your profile. For your reference, see

How to add or remove a Microsoft account on Xbox One

Keep us posted with the outcome. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Jan 9, 2016
  4. STREAMING ERROR: TO CONTINUE, SIGN IN ON YOUR CONSOLE USING THIS ACCOUNT

Yeah when you add a passcode it requires you sign in with a controller because without it anyone using you network could access your xbox and account rendering the password useless.

The Dustier Pie, Jan 10, 2016
  5. The Dustier Pie Win User

Yeah when you add a passcode it requires you sign in with a controller because without it anyone using you network could access your xbox and account rendering the password useless.
  6. WPAK Win User

Game Streaming - "To continue, sign in on your console using this account"

Hi there,

in case you haven't tried it yet,

please try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

You might also try rebooting all Network devices when console is powered off.

Let us know the results
  7. XBF Javier R Win User

Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread showing that
    the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.

Thank you and have a great day!
  8. Catherine Cus. Win User

Hi,

Thanks for providing us detailed information regarding the issue that you're facing. The Xbox account and the status of the Xbox Live server are important factors that we have to consider when troubleshooting issues with the Xbox app's game streaming feature.
    We also need to make sure that your device and the Xbox app are up-to-date.

To check for service alerts, visit the
    Xbox Live Status
    page.

Refer to the following links for the steps on how to check if there are updates available for the Xbox app and your Windows 10 PC:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

How to get software and driver updates for Windows 10

In addition, we also recommend that you follow the steps provided on this
    link
    on how to resolve issues regarding Xbox One achievements and challenges. The solutions given on that page can help in resolving the error message you’re receiving from your Xbox One console.

If you encounter the same error message, we suggest removing and re-adding your profile. For your reference, see

How to add or remove a Microsoft account on Xbox One

Keep us posted with the outcome. We'd be glad to further assist you.
  9. Aspiring Alpha Win User

Hi WPAK,

I appreciate the quick help! After this didn't work I thought about seeing if I was even connected to the correct xbox. I was actually trying to connect to my brothers, which is on the same network. My xbox was the one that randomly stopped being able to
    connect to the xbox app. I read a couple threads about the issue and someone commented and said to change the name of the xbox in the settings. It will restart - let it. Then try opening the app and connecting to the new name. And it worked!
Thema:

1. STREAMING ERROR: TO CONTINUE, SIGN IN ON YOUR CONSOLE USING THIS ACCOUNT - Similar Threads - STREAMING ERROR CONTINUE

2. Unable to stream on twitch, recieving Error Code:788078D4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to stream on twitch, recieving Error Code:788078D4: Hello, I am trying to stream to Twitch with my Xbox one, Using the Twitch App. Everytime I try to broadcast it gives me an Error Code: 788078D4, and reads: We're so sorry; something unexpected...
  3. Quantum Break Windows 10 Episodes Streaming Error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum Break Windows 10 Episodes Streaming Error.: In the middle of this year I bought Quantum Break for Windows 10 from the Microsft Store. From the beginning I could not watch the episodes. That same week I contacted by phone to ask about this...
  4. Project Xcloud Streaming Error

in XBoX on Mobile
    Project Xcloud Streaming Error: Hello, Seems not many are having this error but here goes. When i load the xbox streaming ap i ionnect my blue tooth controller which works fine..i choose a game tonplay it goes on like its...
  5. Game streaming error

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming error: Anyone else getting a failed to connect to server error on console streaming? submitted by /u/mullinsskate [link] [comments]
  6. Console streaming error

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming error: I was just using it about 10 mins ago, I then closed out, went to stream on my PC via the windows 10 console companion app, closed that and went back to my phone to be met with this Error every...
  7. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) error

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) error: I am unable to connect my tablet to my Xbox through the app. I get the error: “Something went wrong Unable to communicate with your Xbox. Please check your network connection and try again.”...
  8. Error code 0x000005b4 when streaming movies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x000005b4 when streaming movies: I pre ordered avengers endgame and everyone I try to play it it comes up with error code 0x000005b4. Nothing on the website about this code. Im a bit angry to say the least. I cannot even get...
  9. Media player error 0x80004003 streaming from Network

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Media player error 0x80004003 streaming from Network: Media player error 0x80004003 streaming from Network You can look up Xbox error codes here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/error-code-lookup and it will provide some tech support for the issue....
  10. error in cdrm stream expecte 'next' marker

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error in cdrm stream expecte 'next' marker: rise of the tomb raider keeps crashing and says error in cdrm stream expecte 'next' marker. how can i fix this 33c3ce35-303a-4074-9894-ccbe937b227f