Streaming from pc to Xbox One

Discus and support Streaming from pc to Xbox One in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I have had my PC setup to stream movies to my Xbox One for a little while now. I recently (like 2 days ago) had to re-install windows on my PC. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dboy352, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Dboy352
    Dboy352 Guest

So I have had my PC setup to stream movies to my Xbox One for a little while now. I recently (like 2 days ago) had to re-install windows on my PC. I re-installed windows and set everything back up again. I enabled streaming on my PC, set all the permissions
    and network paths just how I had them before. I fire up my xbox, go to my PC and select videos and it shows all my videos I have on my PC on the xbox just like before. The only difference is now when I select a movie to stream it will never play. It appears
    it's going to load, the movie name pops up like normal but it never buffers or plays the movie.

I double checked all the settings, all the firewall/defender settings, rechecked all sharing options and everything is setup just as it was before. And now I can see the movies, their length etc but when I click to play it never plays them through the xbox.
    But I am able to play them on the PC just fine. It doesn't matter what file type it is (I have streamed mp4, mkv etc without a problem before) it will recognize it but will not load it. Nothing hardware wise has changed as far as PC, and I have tried wired
    and wireless connections on the Xbox to no avail. Any ideas?

:)

Dboy352, Jul 18, 2019
  2. Mister Maka Win User

Stream games from win 10 to xbox one

Hey there Onkel Arix.

There isn't an option to stream from a PC to your Xbox One, but you can stream from your Xbox One to your Windows 10 PC.
  3. Allhyped3128 Win User

Where is Microsoft Windows Media Center?

4. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Xbox One Streaming (how does it work in the background?)

5. the Q10 Win User

I cannot connect to my XBOX using wireless display

I am able to stream from XBOX to PC though.

But I want to stream from PC to XBOX.
  6. the Q10 Win User

I cannot connect to my XBOX using wireless display

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

But the link is for streaming from xbox to pc.

I want to stream from pc to xbox.
Thema:

1. Streaming from pc to Xbox One - Similar Threads - Streaming

2. Controller sticks, triggers, and d-pad not working when using game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Controller sticks, triggers, and d-pad not working when using game streaming: The controller functions normally when connected to the Xbox itself. When game streaming, the sticks, triggers, and d-pad do not work giving no input while the bumpers and other buttons function...
  3. Xbox console streaming to mobile help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox console streaming to mobile help.: so I'm trying to stream my Xbox console to my phone but its a bit confusing, so I have an Xbox, a Bluetooth controller, a compatible phone, im and insider, I have the insider hub app I have the...
  4. issue streaming games with OBS using XBox (beta) app

in XBoX on Windows
    issue streaming games with OBS using XBox (beta) app: Win 10 fully updated, all drivers current ect. Unable to use streaming software to stream games using xbox game pass. I have been able to isolate the issue being when you choose the window you...
  5. Xbox 360 streaming issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 streaming issue: Hello. I have an Xbox 360 and wifi. I can play Netflix just fine, but I can't get anything else like Pluto to play.... Can someone help me with this 499723f9-057f-4cf7-8136-31faf1d31cb8
  6. Console streaming / project Xcloud on Fire tv!

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming / project Xcloud on Fire tv!: Last week I was able to boot up and play either console streaming or project Xcloud on my fire TV! Now when I load up the app it won't let me navigate, I have installed the latest version. Anyone...
  7. Will there eventually be a "xcloud app" on the xbox itself? To stream games instead of...

in XboX Insiders
    Will there eventually be a "xcloud app" on the xbox itself? To stream games instead of...: As the halos and gear games are 100gb plus, I could see myself as using the service to play games that are not installed locally. submitted by /u/iamkeeeng [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Game Streaming VPN Question

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming VPN Question: Hello there, I live in Italy and I've not any problem playing project xcloud with vpn but I cannot use game streaming, do I need to set up a VPN also on the Xbox? submitted by /u/Anatras2002...
  9. 8m having issues from streaming from my console! Audio is not playing and it's hard to see...

in XboX Insiders
    8m having issues from streaming from my console! Audio is not playing and it's hard to see...: submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  10. Console Streaming is low res and not full screen :(

in XboX Insiders
    Console Streaming is low res and not full screen :(: Anyone else running into this issue? It's been beautiful for me up until tonight, never had this issue before. On the Samsung S10+ it's no longer in fullscreen and looks like a low res mess....