Streaming from PC

Discus and support Streaming from PC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Has there been any update to streaming from a PC to the Xbox One. It was so easy with the 360 as an extender of Media Center where I had all of my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ParrotheadCubs, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Streaming from PC

Has there been any update to streaming from a PC to the Xbox One. It was so easy with the 360 as an extender of Media Center where I had all of my ripped movies housed. I know you can click Play To via media player but that hasn't been working for me of
    late, plus it's just cumbersome. Any updates? Thanks.

:)

ParrotheadCubs, Mar 17, 2014
  2. Update needed ASAP

Also streaming music from PC,

WayneHenderson, Mar 17, 2014
  3. N7 Caboose
    N7 Caboose Guest
    Streaming Videos from PC

So i recently bought a new laptop, my old one just died. Im trying to get my streaming videos to work using the sharing options in windows 8 and using the system video player on the xbox. NOT using the playto feature! It worked fine using my old laptop and
    it works fine using a USB drive with video files on it.

When i got to stream from the laptop after 2-5 mins i get the error "unplayable content" and the error code 69-c00d002f. Now this is ONLY happening when i am streaming, it does start playing the content but dosent want to keep playing it. I have the optional
    media update but after hours of searching i am at a loss. Has anyone else encountered this or do you know of a solution?? Using USB's can be a pain in the rear!!

N7 Caboose, Mar 17, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

Streaming from PC

There have been no updates for media streaming. For now you can use OneDrive to upload content to and view your content that way.

x24hrs2livex, Mar 17, 2014
  5. the Q10 Win User

I cannot connect to my XBOX using wireless display

I am able to stream from XBOX to PC though.

But I want to stream from PC to XBOX.
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Streaming from PC

There have been no updates for media streaming. For now you can use OneDrive to upload content to and view your content that way.
  7. the Q10 Win User

I cannot connect to my XBOX using wireless display

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

But the link is for streaming from xbox to pc.

I want to stream from pc to xbox.
  8. Allhyped3128 Win User

Where is Microsoft Windows Media Center?

9. Mister Maka Win User

Stream games from win 10 to xbox one

Hey there Onkel Arix.

There isn't an option to stream from a PC to your Xbox One, but you can stream from your Xbox One to your Windows 10 PC.
Thema:

Streaming from PC

1. Streaming from PC - Similar Threads - Streaming

2. Do I REALLY have to MANUALLY edit my Mixer Stream Title?

in XboX Insiders
    Do I REALLY have to MANUALLY edit my Mixer Stream Title?: [IMG] I want to get into streaming with Mixer - maybe I have overlooked an option - but currently I have to manually edit the stream title each time I change games. Is there really no...
  3. Can't stream Xbox one screen to Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't stream Xbox one screen to Windows 10: Hi, I was having a problem about streaming Xbox one to windows 10. When I try to connect It by the windows 10 app, My xbox shows up, but when I click the connect button, a fail pops up that the...
  4. Repost from /r/XboxOne. Console Companion app streaming isn't working after Windows update.

in XboX Insiders
    Repost from /r/XboxOne. Console Companion app streaming isn't working after Windows update.: I just updated Windows (edit: version 1903) after getting a message that the April edition will no longer be supported and afterwords when trying to stream from my Xbox One X to my computer (so I...
  5. Xbox Console Companion Streaming

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion Streaming: When I am attempting to stream a game on my computer, is there any way I can use the keyboard opposed to having to use my controller? 5ff65a1b-1cd3-4fc7-b3aa-6b2a162956b4
  6. xbox使用有线连接串流到电脑后画面质量差 [Translation - Xbox uses a wired connection to stream to the computer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox使用有线连接串流到电脑后画面质量差 [Translation - Xbox uses a wired connection to stream to the computer...: 出差在外想用surface book 2串联xbox来玩游戏,于是将book 2和Xbox都使用网线连接在了同一个路由器上, 网速很快,肯定是没有问题的然后我用Xbox控制台小助手串联了两台设备,虽然串联画面质量我已经设置成了很高, 但是画面还是会发白发亮,画面质量很差,很影响体验,请问这个问题如何解决? ---------- [Mod Translation - On a...
  7. How to use XB1 as a WiFi streaming device for Amazon Prime TV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use XB1 as a WiFi streaming device for Amazon Prime TV?: I am ashamed to say that all I do is put game discs into the slot and play. I have never investigated the apps, store, mixer(?), etc. So I saw an ad on youtube for Roku and a video showing an XB1...
  8. Error code 0x000005b4 when streaming movies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x000005b4 when streaming movies: I pre ordered avengers endgame and everyone I try to play it it comes up with error code 0x000005b4. Nothing on the website about this code. Im a bit angry to say the least. I cannot even get...
  9. xbox will not stream movie from the movie&tv app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox will not stream movie from the movie&tv app.: went to purchase a movie to watch then had to download the movies & tv app. Will play a small clip of 2-3 seconds image goes away but still plays audio. 34b2acc7-b27a-4d80-b6b9-16597102a042
  10. My Xbox won't stream.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox won't stream.: My Xbox One S won't stream on any app(Console Companion, Mixer, Twitch) Ive contacted Xbox support multiple times with no luck. Ive gone through all basic trouble shooting steps. All my settings...