Streaming from Xbox One to PC via hotspot connection

Discus and support Streaming from Xbox One to PC via hotspot connection in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; so my 4G connection is my fastest internet type in my area and i have enough coverage and data for streaming, downloading and online gaming just fine.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Skooma Drunk, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Skooma Drunk
    Skooma Drunk Guest

so my 4G connection is my fastest internet type in my area and i have enough coverage and data for streaming, downloading and online gaming just fine.

my issue is trying to connect my Xbox to my PC over this connection.

both are connected to the hotspot and both have internet but it wont let me connect the two.

so far i think the upnp is the issue but i can't tether my PC to my Xbox via Ethernet cable since there is no Ethernet port in my PC.

Any suggestions?

:)

Skooma Drunk, Dec 8, 2018
  2. Geth Win User

Wireless syncing from Xbox to pc works kinda iffy with a good connection.

It usually needs a double monitor setup
  3. Tormaz Win User

Hello!

In theory it should work because the Hotspot is acting like a router. Any device that connects to the hotspot should technically be on the same network. My guess is that the hotspot by design segregates the devices on it, to prevent them from seeing each
    other. The only way to resolve that is if there's a way to change this setting, which there may or may not be.
  4. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

It will not working at all... You need to be on the wifi or ethernet connection from the router.

Regards,
  5. IRB Win User

6. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Do you have any networking equipment in your home such as router?

Game streaming between an Xbox and a PC uses the internal network to connect and stream games. It doesn't matter what speed your internet connection is from your ISP as this isn't used to stream.

Note that both the Xbox and Windows 10 PC need to be on the same Network.

If you do have a router you can still connect to this with an Ethernet cable to your PC. As long as your laptop has a free USB 3.0 or USB C port, all you need is USB to Ethernet adapter.
Thema:

1. Streaming from Xbox One to PC via hotspot connection - Similar Threads - Streaming via hotspot

2. I want to stream my Xbox to my PC, I have both connected to my internet via ethernet cables.

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to stream my Xbox to my PC, I have both connected to my internet via ethernet cables.: I know I can stream my Xbox to my PC but I am so far away from my router that the connection and quality are terrible. I bought an Ethernet hub to connect both my Xbox and PC to the internet and...
  3. Streaming to twitch and YouTube via pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Streaming to twitch and YouTube via pc: I am wondering if there is a way to stream your xbox to twitch and youtube from my pc. I can’t use the xbox app because I only have an old windows 7 to use. I have a mic that I want to use to...
  4. XBox One Stream from Win10 - Vibrate stuck when connected to PC via Micro-USB

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox One Stream from Win10 - Vibrate stuck when connected to PC via Micro-USB: I am streaming my XBox One to my Windows 10 PC, with the controller connected via Micro-USB. When encountering an action in a game that prompts the controller to vibreate (Such as getting shot in...
  5. DID NOT RECEIVE MY FLINTLOCK SKIN WHEN I HAD WATCHED THE STREAM VIA THE MIXER.

in XBoX Rewards
    DID NOT RECEIVE MY FLINTLOCK SKIN WHEN I HAD WATCHED THE STREAM VIA THE MIXER.: Dear Xbox Insider Team Being a dedicated member of the Sea of Thieves community since day one, I have been seeking to gain access to most exclusive items available. I have been playing since the...
  6. Can't stream MGS2 or MGS3 HD Collection on Twitch via Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't stream MGS2 or MGS3 HD Collection on Twitch via Xbox One?: Hi all, I seem to have stumbled across an issue... I would really like to be able to stream Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 HD Collection via Twitch, but for whatever reason, using the app on the...
  7. how do i stream via youtube without a capture card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i stream via youtube without a capture card: Hi can someone help me i want to stream via youtube but is there a way around it without a capture card 25ff2bf0-2653-495a-ba31-12faa2d58364
  8. Streaming my xbox on my pc via xbox app doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming my xbox on my pc via xbox app doesn't work: Greetings, My problem started today. When I wanted to play xbox on my pc today I opened the xbox app and clicked on connect as usual. However it did not do anything. I tried every possible...
  9. Controller connected via bluetooth not working on streaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller connected via bluetooth not working on streaming: So I have the latest wireless controller with Bluetooth. I tried to use it on my Windows 10 Xbox App, the controller is connected to PC via Bluetooth and it is working fine with the Xbox App,...
  10. Anyway to stream xbox to pc via ethernet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream xbox to pc via ethernet?: So I have my xbox and pc nearby and wanna use my logitech headset for my xbox but because of incompatibilities, I can't. I could stream my xbox to my pc but the problem is, the frame rate and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connect xbox one to pc hotspot