Streaming if interested.

Discus and support Streaming if interested. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looks like there's a streaming session with Dev Q&A if anyone is interesed. www.twitch.tv/xbox The people playing seem pretty good too.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yonatan555-F0EFA4CE-3ABD-42EE-960F-8D88DD236817, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Streaming if interested.

Looks like there's a streaming session with Dev Q&A if anyone is interesed.

www.twitch.tv/xbox

The people playing seem pretty good too.

:)

Yonatan555-F0EFA4CE-3ABD-42EE-960F-8D88DD236817, Apr 9, 2014
  2. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    I think Microsoft has solved the Backwards Compatibility Dilemma

Not interested in streaming games.

RippenHarra, Apr 9, 2014
  3. GOGO 101
    GOGO 101 Guest
    Netflixs headed to us

Yep, like the rest of you, only be interested if it was a streaming service, especially for the Xbox.

GOGO 101, Apr 9, 2014
  4. RippenHarra Win User

I think Microsoft has solved the Backwards Compatibility Dilemma

Not interested in streaming games.
  5. kuruczpa Win User

Live Streaming, a bad idea?

I'm interested in seeing how live streaming works..
  6. Yonatan555-F0EFA4CE- Win User

Halo freaking 4!! :D

if anyone is interested, there's a few Halo 4 MP streams on twitch.
  7. AridLizard Win User

AMD “Next Horizon Gaming” Streamed Event from E3 2019 to Showcase Next-Generation Gaming Products and Experiences

this sounds very interesting

I'm going to have to catch the stream of this
  8. Njal the Blue Win User

No problem. It is each to their own, some like avatars, some don't. It would be nice if you could use them in some games. We also see posts about mixer too, because they have no interest in streaming their games. I am not interested in streaming my games
    but I use it as a resource tool, to check out games I am interested in.
Thema:

Streaming if interested.

1. Streaming if interested. - Similar Threads - Streaming interested

2. 3rd party webcam fault when streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    3rd party webcam fault when streaming: 3rd party logitech c922 camera is causing my xbox to switch off when plugged in longer than 30 minutes, its a known problem with streamers who ive interacted with on mixer. Is their a fix in place...
  3. Xbox One Smartglass Streaming

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Smartglass Streaming: I'm really confused as to how to stream my Xbox games to the Xbox One Smartglass app on Windows 10. c5d39f93-31c1-44c6-af00-e378603449d4
  4. Block Websites and Allow Streaming; Digital Store?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Block Websites and Allow Streaming; Digital Store?: Is it possible to block websites (by having nothing on the Allowed list) on the 1X while still being able to accessb the digital store and apps like Netflix? cb3aca7e-2884-48cb-b733-7d954e032c5d
  5. streaming problems

in XBoX on Mobile
    streaming problems: I stream fallout 76 to my laptop through the Xbox console companion app so my girlfriend can watch her tv, but when I turn the tv off my stream stops and get a network quality warning in the...
  6. Xbox One + Logitech c922 Shuts Of While Streaming on Mixer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One + Logitech c922 Shuts Of While Streaming on Mixer: Hi, Hope someone can help. I'm streaming through my xbox with the Logitech c922. After streaming Mixer for 100 minutes everything (xbox one + c922) turns off. Has anyone had this happen and/or...
  7. Xbox streaming directly to YouTube ?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox streaming directly to YouTube ?: when are we Xbox users going to have the feature to stream from our Xbox directly to our youtube channel? I mean ps4 players have the option to do it so it’s possible for our Xbox’s to have this...
  8. "Test streaming" Xbox beta app on Android

in XboX Insiders
    "Test streaming" Xbox beta app on Android: [IMG] submitted by /u/LexoNokiaN [link] [comments]
  9. Xcloud streaming app issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud streaming app issues: Hello, I got invited to test project xcloud a few hours ago. When I launch the app on my phone (Samsung note 9) nothing happens, I can't stream games or see the option to do so or interact with...
  10. Anyone have experience streaming Xbox to Windows 10 PC? How does it compare to streaming to...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone have experience streaming Xbox to Windows 10 PC? How does it compare to streaming to...: My current internet speeds are 200mbps down, 20mbps upload. Streaming to my Windows 10 PC (both console and PC are hardwired) is not great. I'm curious to know how it'll compare to streaming to...