Streaming if interested.

Discus and support Streaming if interested. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looks like there's a streaming session with Dev Q&A if anyone is interesed. www.twitch.tv/xbox The people playing seem pretty good too.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yonatan555-F0EFA4CE-3ABD-42EE-960F-8D88DD236817, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Streaming if interested.

Looks like there's a streaming session with Dev Q&A if anyone is interesed.

www.twitch.tv/xbox

The people playing seem pretty good too.

:)

Yonatan555-F0EFA4CE-3ABD-42EE-960F-8D88DD236817, Apr 9, 2014
  2. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    I think Microsoft has solved the Backwards Compatibility Dilemma

Not interested in streaming games.

RippenHarra, Apr 9, 2014
  3. GOGO 101
    GOGO 101 Guest
    Netflixs headed to us

Yep, like the rest of you, only be interested if it was a streaming service, especially for the Xbox.

GOGO 101, Apr 9, 2014
  4. RippenHarra Win User

I think Microsoft has solved the Backwards Compatibility Dilemma

Not interested in streaming games.
  5. djmistaspot Win User

Older Streamers

I'm interested to see what streaming will be like 20 years from now. Just a bunch of grandpa's streaming lol
  6. kuruczpa Win User

Live Streaming, a bad idea?

I'm interested in seeing how live streaming works..
  7. Yonatan555-F0EFA4CE- Win User

Halo freaking 4!! :D

if anyone is interested, there's a few Halo 4 MP streams on twitch.
  8. AridLizard Win User

AMD “Next Horizon Gaming” Streamed Event from E3 2019 to Showcase Next-Generation Gaming Products and Experiences

this sounds very interesting

I'm going to have to catch the stream of this
Thema:

Streaming if interested.

1. Streaming if interested. - Similar Threads - Streaming interested

2. Anyone have great xCloud and terrible Console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone have great xCloud and terrible Console streaming?: I've got 44 ping, 100 Mbps download, 100 Mbps upload. 5ghz. I have Google Nest wifi hubs all over the house, as my isp put the router in the worst place possible in the basement and I needed a...
  3. I am struggling to get console streaming to work yet Project Xcloud works just fine. Anyone...

in XboX Insiders
    I am struggling to get console streaming to work yet Project Xcloud works just fine. Anyone...: [IMG] submitted by /u/RunningTrain559 [link] [comments]
  4. Console streaming keeps telling me I need to be an insider....Xbox says I am o e

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming keeps telling me I need to be an insider....Xbox says I am o e: Need help getting console streaming to work. I'm an insider, don't need updates, and I have checked all of the threads on this subreddit. Game streaming app tells me I'm not an insider and I can't...
  5. Failure playing streaming, YouTube and Netflix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Failure playing streaming, YouTube and Netflix: Recently, my xbox one s has failed to play YouTube and Netflix content, the videos on YouTube are paused and the audio and video are not synchronized, the content cannot be played on Netflix, I...
  6. Having issues using the stream feature.

in XboX Insiders
    Having issues using the stream feature.: I have already spoken to someone with customer chat support and was told to use this to find help. I was given a code that has my case details. I have everything set up and live in the U.S. but it...
  7. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of August 06, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of August 06, 2020: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss all things Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) and get help...
  8. Will Xbox Console Mobile streaming still be around?

in XboX Insiders
    Will Xbox Console Mobile streaming still be around?: With the preview app being removed, I havent heard much about what will happen to Console Streaming on Android. I use that more than xcloud, although that might change as they add more games. Ive...
  9. Streaming Call of Duty - Warzone - on Twitch direct from Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming Call of Duty - Warzone - on Twitch direct from Xbox One: Hello, I have been streaming direct from my Xbox, playing Warzone with a friend who plays on PC. I noticed that the Party chat is not heard in the stream so it appears as though I'm talking to...
  10. Xbox Streamers That Stream Through A PC, How Do You Split Your Party/Game Chat Audio

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Streamers That Stream Through A PC, How Do You Split Your Party/Game Chat Audio: Hello, I am getting to the point where I can start getting better equipment for my streams. I was curious as to the best way for me to be able to be able to hear audio coming from my PC and my...