Streaming Improvement: FH4 playable and no more input lag

Discus and support Streaming Improvement: FH4 playable and no more input lag in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Streaming improved on Forza Horizon 4 now, very few stutters as a few weeks ago, good image quality, even input lag from latest few firmware is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Rapiere, Sep 8, 2019.

1. /u/Rapiere
    /u/Rapiere Guest

Streaming improved on Forza Horizon 4 now, very few stutters as a few weeks ago, good image quality, even input lag from latest few firmware is eventually fixed! I'm very confident to have a good experience on xCloud, maybe just need a few options in order to favor quality over framerate/input or vice-versa, or it could auto-adjust automatically.

submitted by /u/Rapiere
    [link] [comments]

/u/Rapiere, Sep 8, 2019
  2. Windows10XboxOne Win User

XBOX NEXT

Streaming games is already possible through Onlive but the quality is not good and there is input lag.
  3. mutelight Win User

Looking for a good HDTV

They do because of panel uniformity and MCFI which is used to improve motion resolution but in turn adds extra processing causing input lag.
  4. EndoNova Win User

How to improve windows 10 xbox streaming latency/input lag?

I've noticed on my end that sometimes drivers are the issue. When I first tried streaming, I'd have no imput lag at all except for once every few minutes the stream will become garbled and lag really bad for about 5 seconds, then go back to normal. I originally
    solved it by reinstalling my wifi drivers. Now, after an update, I'm starting to get a similar sort of lag every few minutes, although not as bad. Not really garbled, just jerky for about 5 seconds at a time. I've tried reverting wifi drivers, but it still
    does it, so could be due to something else. Still basically playable, but sometimes the lag spike happens at the worst times! Otherwise, I have NO input lag at all. My xbox is wired and I'm using my laptop connected using wireless AC at 866 mpbs.

Funny thing though, my gaming laptop has two video cards, an Intel one and an Nvidia 860m. When I use my Nvidia one, it runs poorly, with noticeable input lag and the image seems weird; hard to explain. But everything runs perfect while using the Intel
    one. So perhaps is less of a connection issue and more of a video driver one sometimes.
  5. Malacath Win User

Alien: Isolation Lag

I don't notice any input lag.

Do you have extra features activated on your TV?

The more processing the TV has to do the more input lag you will notice.

If your TV has a game mode use that otherwise switch off extra features like the 100/200htz mode as they just increase processing time which means more noticeable input lag.
  6. SandM1tch Win User

Seriously, game with 720p unless your native 1080p content...

Well i do apologize for my flamboyancy with the Xbox 360's display settings and input lag, but i've been experimenting with my display again and i decided to try switching the HDMI 1 input to PC Mode (which shuts off all enhancements except for color,sharpness,brightness,contrast,
    and backlight) and lo and behold, it did improve my Xbox 360's input lag where i can go back to 1080p.

However, even though its called "PC Mode", it doesn't do crap when i have my computer hooked up using HDMI to it. so any lag would be from my computer and not the display.

Still, again I apologize as there is many possible combinations of setups that have different kinds of lag so using 720p isn't always the best (TV having to upscale rather than the Xbox will introduce lag). But before, if i wouldn't have guessed PC Mode
    improving input lag, then i would have stuck with 720p since the receiver upscales it already.
Thema:

1. Streaming Improvement: FH4 playable and no more input lag - Similar Threads - Streaming Improvement FH4

2. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of December 12, 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of December 12, 2019: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss all things Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) and get help...
  3. I am an xbox insider but game streaming shows this on samsung galaxy s9 can i fix this?

in XboX Insiders
    I am an xbox insider but game streaming shows this on samsung galaxy s9 can i fix this?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Beetlesnapper [link] [comments]
  4. Unable to stream on twitch, recieving Error Code:788078D4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to stream on twitch, recieving Error Code:788078D4: Hello, I am trying to stream to Twitch with my Xbox one, Using the Twitch App. Everytime I try to broadcast it gives me an Error Code: 788078D4, and reads: We're so sorry; something unexpected...
  5. Stream from windows to xbox one

in XBoX on Windows
    Stream from windows to xbox one: Hi I am trying to connect my PC to my xbox for streaming games to Xbox. I cannot connect to my xbox. I have tried to rename it, connect both to wireless, connect both to ethernet, update both my...
  6. Xbox console companion game stream mic not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox console companion game stream mic not working: I didn't know this was even an option it had until recently, but it doesn't even work for me... Does it work for anyone else, if so, any ideas on how to get it working?...
  7. Console streaming dont need VPN anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming dont need VPN anymore: This is my second morning when Microsoft make me happy. The first one is when I was accepted on Project xcloud. Anyway from this morning I realized that I dont need to use a VPN when start the...
  8. Streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming: can't include party chat in stream (twitch) don't want to hear about the notification that is suppose to pop-up, permission from both parties, or about power cycling, been there done that all...
  9. Could you please improve quality on xcloud/console streaming amd can u go in party chat

in XboX Insiders
    Could you please improve quality on xcloud/console streaming amd can u go in party chat: submitted by /u/danb271xd69 [link] [comments]
  10. How to improve windows 10 xbox streaming latency/input lag?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to improve windows 10 xbox streaming latency/input lag?: Hello fellow gamers, I have a few questions involving the xbox app on windows 10. When streaming xbox to windows 10 I have extremely high latency. If you do not know what latency is it is the...