Streaming music whilst playing a game - Xbox One

Discus and support Streaming music whilst playing a game - Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Picked up an Xbox One a few months back and I've been wondering if there are any other ways to stream music to my console from my laptop whilst playing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EvilMonkeyTala, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Streaming music whilst playing a game - Xbox One

Picked up an Xbox One a few months back and I've been wondering if there are any other ways to stream music to my console from my laptop whilst playing a game?

Currently I have to 'Snap' Xbox Music and then play the game but I lose 1/4 of my screen and it's a bit annoying especially on the 360 when I could just stream it natively and not worry about half my screen disappearing.

Baffles me why this feature isn't even present! Any help would be great.

Cheers,

Curtis.

Also, I've got pretty much no friends who play the One as they've all stuck to their 360 so if anyone fancies a game or two on Ghosts, Battlefield or AC4 then drop me a message, I haven't even had a chance to plug my headset in yet!

:)

EvilMonkeyTala, Apr 2, 2014
  2. xbadwolfx
    xbadwolfx Guest
    Anyone with a One able to answer this question?

Is it possible to play music off your hard drive while playing a game? Also, is it possible to have Xbox Music streaming in the background while playing a game?

xbadwolfx, Apr 2, 2014
  3. SSTed
    SSTed Guest
    Streaming Music while Playing Xbox360 Live

I know about playing music on 360 while playing a game but only I can hear the music so my question is:

What's the best / cheap way of Streaming music while playing 360 games so others i'm playing with Online can hear the same music that's playing on my 360 ? or is there a way to do that on 360 ?

SSTed, Apr 2, 2014
  4. Mr Silky Win User

XBOX ONE worth buying yet?

Anyway i can play music whilst gaming or save music to hardrive?
  5. Goatsnatcher Win User

PLAYING MUSIC WHILST GAMING

Might start to hear about plans soon then hopefully.
  6. Goatsnatcher Win User

Yeah, I do believe it will happen....Well, at the very least I think they will shrink the snap so you don't have to have it on screen to listen to music. Plenty of people asking for it on the feedback site so hopefully won't be long.

Any idea when they plan on the next update??? Not heard anything for a while.
  7. xXCamhawkXx Win User

Games run on one OS. Everything else runs on the other. There is a 3rd to enable the 1st 2 to work together. But alas i probably have just been trolled by the looks of your score. You can snap pandora or any other music app you wish. Just not run it
    in the background. Something thing tells me the sun will come up tomorrow and the world will keep turning despite your discontent. May you have the day you deserve.
  8. RippenHarra Win User

I'm guessing that the first update will begin in Feb. I'd say most that work on it are back at work now.
Thema:

Streaming music whilst playing a game - Xbox One

1. Streaming music whilst playing a game - Xbox One - Similar Threads - Streaming music whilst

2. How is work? the music in the background when stream

in XBoX on Consoles
    How is work? the music in the background when stream: what about if i put some music with the xbox one player vua USB in the background it will cover the stream game sound or that stream game mute problem? Any one try it or any one can tell me how it...
  3. Streaming Music while Playing Xbox360 Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming Music while Playing Xbox360 Live: I know about playing music on 360 while playing a game but only I can hear the music so my question is: What's the best / cheap way of Streaming music while playing 360 games so others i'm...
  4. Music while streaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Music while streaming: Is there a way to play music while live streaming so the stream picks it up too? There is an app called Youtube background music player but it's kind of ****. 883a73c8-efee-4434-ba51-9fbc002357c7
  5. Issues with copyright and not being able to stream music-Groove Music Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with copyright and not being able to stream music-Groove Music Pass: I am suddenly seeing (as of the past couple months) when artists I follow post new music it is labeled as unavailable on groove music streaming pass. And this is happening with a lot of the...
  6. Trying to get my amazon prime music account to stream on my xbox. I need adobe flash player. ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to get my amazon prime music account to stream on my xbox. I need adobe flash player. ...: I need to figure out a loop hole to be able to download the adobe flash player onto my xbox one in order to listen to my amazon prime music. I can watch the shows through the Amazon Video app but...
  7. Background music on Mixer streams while streaming on Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Background music on Mixer streams while streaming on Xbox One?: Hello, I am a streamer on the Mixer platform that would like to know if it is possible to put background copyright-free music on streams that are recorded exclusively on Xbox One. That means I...
  8. Streaming one drive music with xbox music

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming one drive music with xbox music: Hi, i need help because i can't play my onedrive music anymore. I have a lumia 925 whit Windows Phone 8.1 and everytime i try to open a song which is on onedrive a system message says: "I can't...
  9. Unable to Stream music from Windows 10 PC to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Stream music from Windows 10 PC to Xbox One: Hi Microsoft, I am currently unable to stream anything from my Windows 10 PC to my xbox one. This was an exceedingly easy process on my 360 but is a convoluted hot mess on the xbox one. All...
  10. Xbox One Keeps opening old Groove Music app when streaming to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Keeps opening old Groove Music app when streaming to Xbox One: Hi, When streaming something to Xbox One, it keeps trying to open the old Groove Music app. When it opens, I get a notification to update and then it installs the new Groove Music app. Then,...