Streaming on a chromebook?

Discus and support Streaming on a chromebook? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Heya, As the title says, I was wondering if there are any plans on letting players install the streaming app on Chrome OS. I have a Pixelbook that... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TInniss, Nov 8, 2019 at 1:53 PM.

1. /u/TInniss
    /u/TInniss Guest

Heya,

As the title says, I was wondering if there are any plans on letting players install the streaming app on Chrome OS. I have a Pixelbook that can run android apps, but the streaming app is apparently not an eligible device. I finally got streaming on my phone last night (love it already!) but playing on a larger screen would be amazing, especially with The Outer Worlds tiny text...

Thanks, and keep up the great work!

submitted by /u/TInniss
    [link] [comments]

2. Listed mia 510 Win User

twitch xbox snapped/unsnapped picture

This feature is going to be awesome, have you heard they are working on a twitch mobile streaming app!!!

Stream at work stream at home, stream on the go!
  3. Galactic Geek Win User

Twitch Host Mode Arrives!

Q1: If a stream is being hosted, is it still being streamed on its original channel at the same time?

Q2: Can 1 stream be hosted by multiple channels (in effect giving that particular stream a much larger audience)?
  4. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Microsoft Acquires Beam Streaming Service

Its not music streaming. Its gameplay streaming.
  5. McX was here Win User

Game DVR Xbox App

Sorry, but it is not currently possible to upload console-streamed game videos. When you record a streamed game, the GameDVR video is associated with the Xbox app, not with the streamed game (because the recording feature doesn't know you are streaming or
    what you are streaming). Consequently it cannot be uploaded (Xbox Live knows that the Xbox app is not a game).
  6. cheesyhunter1 Win User

Now tv

not 100% sure on this but when streaming on demand it bulk streams as in it sends more info at once to keep a steady stream where as live tv its there and then
Thema:

1. Streaming on a chromebook? - Similar Threads - Streaming chromebook

2. How much data does an hour of xcloud and console streaming use does anyone know?

in XboX Insiders
    How much data does an hour of xcloud and console streaming use does anyone know?: submitted by /u/CKCJamie [link] [comments]
  3. Streaming on 4G and casting through Chromecast to a computer monitor works pretty well!

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming on 4G and casting through Chromecast to a computer monitor works pretty well!: Video is a little grainy and no audio unless the monitor your using has audio out or if you have an HDMI audio extractor. submitted by /u/johnpoyhonen [link] [comments]
  4. Still can’t use my mic idk whts goin on at all I want to use my mic for streaming but...

in XboX Insiders
    Still can’t use my mic idk whts goin on at all I want to use my mic for streaming but...: submitted by /u/sora1123 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is console streaming geo restricted? I understand about xCloud, but if console...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is console streaming geo restricted? I understand about xCloud, but if console...: Sorry if I'm confused, I thought it was like Ps4's remote play. Can anyone elaborate? submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments]
  6. Can't get game streaming to work at all

in XboX Insiders
    Can't get game streaming to work at all: In the U.K. , service provider is Virgin Media, I'm getting around 100 down, 15 up. I tried streaming in my home on the same network, wired and unwired xbox and I also tried it at my work which...
  7. streaming apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    streaming apps: every time I turn off my xbox one x it makes me relog on to my streaming apps (cbs nbc) ect. is there a way I can make my xbox not log me out? 6ec1d6e0-7cfc-48bb-835a-56a472dc8a4d
  8. bug with reconnecting controller to console after streaming

in XboX Insiders
    bug with reconnecting controller to console after streaming: it seems that after you connect your controller back to the console and turn the console off it will continuously turn back on until you remove the batteries from the controller or disconnect it...
  9. Console streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming: So are we not able to play 360 games using console streaming tried playing midnight club la gave me error submitted by /u/Anthony3779 [link] [comments]
  10. Stream xbox using chromebook (Linux)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stream xbox using chromebook (Linux): Hello, I am just trying to set up and monitor my stream using OS Chromebook. I've spent most of the day trying to get this to work in any way, but it seems nearly impossible. I currently have OBS...