Streaming on a chromebook?

Discus and support Streaming on a chromebook? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Heya, As the title says, I was wondering if there are any plans on letting players install the streaming app on Chrome OS. I have a Pixelbook that... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TInniss, Nov 8, 2019.

1. /u/TInniss
    /u/TInniss Guest

Heya,

As the title says, I was wondering if there are any plans on letting players install the streaming app on Chrome OS. I have a Pixelbook that can run android apps, but the streaming app is apparently not an eligible device. I finally got streaming on my phone last night (love it already!) but playing on a larger screen would be amazing, especially with The Outer Worlds tiny text...

Thanks, and keep up the great work!

submitted by /u/TInniss
    [link] [comments]

/u/TInniss, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Listed mia 510 Win User

twitch xbox snapped/unsnapped picture

This feature is going to be awesome, have you heard they are working on a twitch mobile streaming app!!!

Stream at work stream at home, stream on the go!
  3. Galactic Geek Win User

Twitch Host Mode Arrives!

Q1: If a stream is being hosted, is it still being streamed on its original channel at the same time?

Q2: Can 1 stream be hosted by multiple channels (in effect giving that particular stream a much larger audience)?
  4. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Microsoft Acquires Beam Streaming Service

Its not music streaming. Its gameplay streaming.
  5. nubbet Win User

New Xbox App - Streaming from console

isn't the link for mobile streaming not computer streaming?
  6. McX was here Win User

Game DVR Xbox App

Sorry, but it is not currently possible to upload console-streamed game videos. When you record a streamed game, the GameDVR video is associated with the Xbox app, not with the streamed game (because the recording feature doesn't know you are streaming or
    what you are streaming). Consequently it cannot be uploaded (Xbox Live knows that the Xbox app is not a game).
Thema:

1. Streaming on a chromebook? - Similar Threads - Streaming chromebook

2. Console streaming keeps telling me I need to be an insider....Xbox says I am o e

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming keeps telling me I need to be an insider....Xbox says I am o e: Need help getting console streaming to work. I'm an insider, don't need updates, and I have checked all of the threads on this subreddit. Game streaming app tells me I'm not an insider and I can't...
  3. Failure playing streaming, YouTube and Netflix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Failure playing streaming, YouTube and Netflix: Recently, my xbox one s has failed to play YouTube and Netflix content, the videos on YouTube are paused and the audio and video are not synchronized, the content cannot be played on Netflix, I...
  4. Having issues using the stream feature.

in XboX Insiders
    Having issues using the stream feature.: I have already spoken to someone with customer chat support and was told to use this to find help. I was given a code that has my case details. I have everything set up and live in the U.S. but it...
  5. anyone know a way to stream my Xbox to a Chromebook

in XBoX on Consoles
    anyone know a way to stream my Xbox to a Chromebook: Hi so i was wondering if anyone would know anyway i could stream my Xbox one s to my the HDMI port broke and i cant be bothered to get it fixed for now unless i could just get it straight up...
  6. Using xCloud on Chromebooks with the Game Streaming app for Andriod

in XboX Insiders
    Using xCloud on Chromebooks with the Game Streaming app for Andriod: Since most Chromebooks can now use Andriod apps, some like my Samsung Chromebook Pro, very well. Will the Game Streaming app be available to use on my Chromebook in the near future? I have a...
  7. I cant install the xbox game streaming preview on my chromebook

in XboX Insiders
    I cant install the xbox game streaming preview on my chromebook: i have recently gotten a chromebook that has bluetooth support and the google play store. i try searching for the xbox game streaming app but nothing shows up. i am guessing that it isnt...
  8. Cant Download Game Streaming App on Chromebook

in XboX Insiders
    Cant Download Game Streaming App on Chromebook: I have downloaded the game streaming app on my phone and it works fine, also I have other android apps that work fine on my Chromebook with no issue however on the play store for this app it says...
  9. Microsoft needs to add the Xbox streaming app to all devices on play store, Chromebook...

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft needs to add the Xbox streaming app to all devices on play store, Chromebook...: There is no reason that it shouldn't, and I am exited to see it on PC soon. submitted by /u/GeoffreyTheGoat_ [link] [comments]
  10. Stream xbox using chromebook (Linux)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stream xbox using chromebook (Linux): Hello, I am just trying to set up and monitor my stream using OS Chromebook. I've spent most of the day trying to get this to work in any way, but it seems nearly impossible. I currently have OBS...