streaming on mixer

Discus and support streaming on mixer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; do Xbox Ambassadors get XP for streaming on mixer 23da8133-58a6-4b3b-8e5e-d06cfa52054a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ASDAS MILK, Sep 7, 2019.

1. ASDAS MILK
    ASDAS MILK Guest

streaming on mixer

do Xbox Ambassadors get XP for streaming on mixer

:)

ASDAS MILK, Sep 7, 2019
  2. AwR23 Win User

Xbox Streaming

I stream to Facebook,Mixer, sometimes to twitch .

but if im directly on my xbox i stream to Mixer,
  3. CamicaziBoss Win User

Xbox Streaming

When I do stream, it's fun adventures with friends on Mixer. I like how easy it is to stream to Mixer from Xbox. I don't stream often, though.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Broadcasting

5. AirNebula732 Win User

Streaming

Hey there

Thanks for visiting the forums with this issue you need stream labs open while you stream it adds overlays and other cool things to your stream the url from stream labs goes into mixer so you can link them unless you have mixer plus then you can access
    the beta and link them through your mixer in setting

Here is the url for mixers support on streaming with stream labs

https://watchbeam.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002311011-Streaming-with-Streamlabs-OBS?mobile_site=true
  6. Peter R Fleming Win User

Broadcasting

Mixer has been removed for all Xbox Insiders if you still want to stream to Mixer to until July 22nd, leave the Insider program (don't worry once you join again you will be able to join the same ring you are in now)

All Xbox Insiders will no longer see these on their console:

• Mixer content tile on the Home dashboard
    • Searches and Pins referencing Mixer
    • Mixer application in My games & apps
    • References to Mixer streaming, or content tiles, in Guide
    • Mixer streams, as well as “Start broadcast” found in Guide
    • Mixer broadcast mic options in Settings
    • Party co-stream capabilities
Thema:

streaming on mixer

1. streaming on mixer - Similar Threads - streaming mixer

2. Had to choose between Console streaming (preview) or mixer.

in XboX Insiders
    Had to choose between Console streaming (preview) or mixer.: Had to rollback the most recent update that got rid of all things mixer on Xbox. I know mixer will no longer exist as of July 22nd. But until then I plan on utilizing mixer pro and light stream....
  3. Mixer is gone. How do I check my camera for streaming now without using an outside device...

in XboX Insiders
    Mixer is gone. How do I check my camera for streaming now without using an outside device...: Also, since mixer has been removed from the console twitch doesn't seem to be recognizing a camera connected anymore. Am I doing something wrong? submitted by /u/Java4452 [link] [comments]
  4. With this mixer out, what do you guys think microsoft will integrate for streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    With this mixer out, what do you guys think microsoft will integrate for streaming?: If not in options, please comment. View Poll submitted by /u/vsnulive [link] [comments]
  5. Well looks like mixer has been killed. I guess we'll be testing Facebook Live streaming on...

in XboX Insiders
    Well looks like mixer has been killed. I guess we'll be testing Facebook Live streaming on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheRogueSky [link] [comments]
  6. Wth xbox!?! So, I'm playing Apex going good. Streaming on mixer and just landed my 6th kill...

in XboX Insiders
    Wth xbox!?! So, I'm playing Apex going good. Streaming on mixer and just landed my 6th kill...: [IMG] submitted by /u/bigjaknz [link] [comments]
  7. No party audio when streaming to Mixer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No party audio when streaming to Mixer.: I have started to stream directly from my Xbox to the Mixer app. No party audio can be heard. I saw this was an issue 2 years ago but it looked like it was fixed. Ive checked settings etc and...
  8. Game lag and delay while trying to stream to mixer directly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game lag and delay while trying to stream to mixer directly: Hello , i am new to streaming and just starting. Ill be streaming to the mixer platform found it easiet as they are partnered with xbox. I have a pc but its not connected to an ethernet cable....
  9. Can you watch streams using ftl settings on mixer on a xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you watch streams using ftl settings on mixer on a xbox one?: Me and my friends are planning a jackbox party on mixer and we plan to use our Xboxes to watch my stream but we cant figure out how to minimize stream delay on an xbox....
  10. Not able to stream doom eternal on mixer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to stream doom eternal on mixer: Its 2:00am where i am doom eternal has been out a couple hours and im trying to stream for a friend. It says that you cant broadcast this game when i try to stream while playing doom, but i see...