streaming on mixer

Discus and support streaming on mixer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; do Xbox Ambassadors get XP for streaming on mixer 23da8133-58a6-4b3b-8e5e-d06cfa52054a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ASDAS MILK, Sep 7, 2019.

1. ASDAS MILK
    ASDAS MILK Guest

streaming on mixer

do Xbox Ambassadors get XP for streaming on mixer

:)

ASDAS MILK, Sep 7, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Broadcasting

3. AirNebula732 Win User

Streaming

Hey there

Thanks for visiting the forums with this issue you need stream labs open while you stream it adds overlays and other cool things to your stream the url from stream labs goes into mixer so you can link them unless you have mixer plus then you can access
    the beta and link them through your mixer in setting

Here is the url for mixers support on streaming with stream labs

https://watchbeam.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002311011-Streaming-with-Streamlabs-OBS?mobile_site=true
  4. StateMan89 Win User

How Do You Stream?

I find it easiest to just stream straight from console on mixer. Don't stream a lot but trying to get more into it and mixer works great.
  5. GroundOregano94 Win User

Lol fortnite

Ninja is streaming on mixer...
  6. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Streaming on xbox mixer vs twitch

I really prefer mixer, I have never liked twitch since the beginning. The streams are always terrible, not sure if its due to my location. Struggles to stream low quality, where on mixer I can stream 4k no problems. I think mixer would become more popular
    if they added more platforms and apps.
Thema:

streaming on mixer

1. streaming on mixer - Similar Threads - streaming mixer

2. Transparent block and smaller in Xbox One and Xbox One Mixer’s achievement Live Streaming...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transparent block and smaller in Xbox One and Xbox One Mixer’s achievement Live Streaming...: Transparent block and smaller in Xbox One and Xbox One Mixer’s achievement Live Streaming Transparent block and smaller bcb60f35-1364-4254-bb13-1c242d34fe9b
  3. Confirmation that native Mixer streaming has been removed from Game Bar on PC.

in XboX Insiders
    Confirmation that native Mixer streaming has been removed from Game Bar on PC.: [IMG] submitted by /u/statenotcity [link] [comments]
  4. [PC]Streaming to mixer removed from Gamebar?

in XboX Insiders
    [PC]Streaming to mixer removed from Gamebar?: I just received the update that adds framerate counter (that doesn't work in most games anyway), Capture now lacks streaming option and there is no separate Broadcast anymore. Am I just blind?...
  5. Mixer streaming banners

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer streaming banners: I've been looking every where for this but Iv seen how some streamers will have banners showing on their stream, like saying who just followed them, how many followers they need towards goal, what...
  6. Do I REALLY have to MANUALLY edit my Mixer Stream Title?

in XboX Insiders
    Do I REALLY have to MANUALLY edit my Mixer Stream Title?: [IMG] I want to get into streaming with Mixer - maybe I have overlooked an option - but currently I have to manually edit the stream title each time I change games. Is there really no...
  7. SDCC Mixer Stream!

in XBoX on Consoles
    SDCC Mixer Stream!: So as many of you know, San Diego Comic Cons yearly 4 day event started Thursday! Who has been watching their mixer stream and what has been your favorite thing so far! I caught a bit of Halo: CE...
  8. Mixer Streams Still Don't Show Up On Activity Feed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mixer Streams Still Don't Show Up On Activity Feed: I've been streaming on mixer, but on my activity feed it doesnt show that i streamed and for how long, like it does for my friends when they stream. I went into my xbox one...
  9. Audio Settings for Mixer Stream (Sea of Thieves)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Settings for Mixer Stream (Sea of Thieves): Sea of Thieves. How do you set up audio for Mixer stream? I just broadcast an hour of play through Mixer with a friend. We could both hear one another while we were playing the game. When I...
  10. Streaming on xbox mixer vs twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming on xbox mixer vs twitch: So to those of you who dabble with streaming do you prefer mixer or twitch and why? ae3f47a7-4fa1-489c-affc-0e30ca230152