Streaming on the new Microsoft edge

Discus and support Streaming on the new Microsoft edge in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Streaming sites like netflix, disney+ and prime video don't work on new microsoft edge of xbox. Is it just me or is someone else having this problem?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Angelo-gabriel, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Streaming on the new Microsoft edge

Streaming sites like netflix, disney+ and prime video don't work on new microsoft edge of xbox. Is it just me or is someone else having this problem?

submitted by /u/Angelo-gabriel
    [link] [comments]

/u/Angelo-gabriel, Sep 20, 2021
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox one Microsoft edge freezes.

Hi

There will be a new version of Microsoft Edge coming with the spring update. It is currently with the Insider Preview program and I can say it is vastly improved and streams videos without crashing.
  3. KuSh x420x Win User

Xbox one Microsoft edge freezes.

I have the new edge same thing still crashes on streaming videos
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Watching Britbox through X-Box

There is no app available from britbox yet for Xbox. You could try streaming from the website through the Microsoft edge browser.
  5. ngocphi Win User

The new Microsoft edge

That's not a bug

You aren't supposed to

It's a closed browser
  6. ErinBytes Win User

Help...idk where else to post...

Thema:

Streaming on the new Microsoft edge

1. Streaming on the new Microsoft edge - Similar Threads - Streaming Microsoft edge

2. Will Microsoft consider expanding the Cloud Streaming service to allow other accounts on an...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Will Microsoft consider expanding the Cloud Streaming service to allow other accounts on an...: I subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate on my account. The Xbox One S my family uses is my Xbox, so we obviously all share the titles purchased and downloaded to the Xbox. Much like how all members on...
  3. With this mixer out, what do you guys think microsoft will integrate for streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    With this mixer out, what do you guys think microsoft will integrate for streaming?: If not in options, please comment. View Poll submitted by /u/vsnulive [link] [comments]
  4. Will Microsoft every update the UHD blu ray player to be able to stream atmos?? It’s a joke

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft every update the UHD blu ray player to be able to stream atmos?? It’s a joke: I dont undestand how the xbox can out put dolby atmos on overcooked 2 but i cannot output dolby atmos on its UHD blu ray player.,,, which can output Dolby Vision?? It doesnt make any sense when it...
  5. I changed my Microsoft password and now I can't access the game streaming app.

in XboX Insiders
    I changed my Microsoft password and now I can't access the game streaming app.: Every time I load into the app I go through a couple pages explaining what the app is and then it asks me to sign in and when I hit the button it immediately says I couldn't sign in. I've had no...
  6. Why did Microsoft patch out of network streaming?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did Microsoft patch out of network streaming?: I know there’s already a forum that has asked this question a year ago, but there was not one single clear answer from Microsoft. abbac0b4-2b6c-4990-afe9-261ff443383f
  7. Microsoft Edge Browser on Xbox One Has Problem Streaming Content

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft Edge Browser on Xbox One Has Problem Streaming Content: Microsoft Edge Browser on Xbox One Has Problem Streaming Content Hi NGOCPHI, Thanks for responding. Based on your explanation it sounds like until Microsoft updates the codecs on the Xbox One to...
  8. Microsoft XBox OneS edge browser video streaming not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft XBox OneS edge browser video streaming not working: Hello Microsoft XBox OneS edge browser video streaming not working. Response is website is not responding in left and a recover webpage button in right, It use work initial days. It is not...
  9. Streaming video issue in Microsoft Edge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming video issue in Microsoft Edge: I thought I'd watch the podcast Windows Weekly on my Xbox One. About 3-5 minutes into the broadcast, Microsoft Edge does a hard crash and brings me back to the home screen. I don't know what...
  10. Video streaming quits on Microsoft Edge & internet browser

in XBoX on Consoles
    Video streaming quits on Microsoft Edge & internet browser: Has anyone else had an issue where Microsoft Edge quits during video playback? I was watching an online movie today from a website I've been using for years when Edge suddenly quit. I cleared the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one new edge streaming