Streaming on Twitch issue with Party chat and other players

Discus and support Streaming on Twitch issue with Party chat and other players in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, my wife is streaming on Twitch through her Xbox, and I am on PC. Specifically we are using party chat in Fortnite, and her stream is not capturing... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Prowl33, May 9, 2022.

1. Prowl33
    Prowl33 Guest

Hi, my wife is streaming on Twitch through her Xbox, and I am on PC. Specifically we are using party chat in Fortnite, and her stream is not capturing my talking. They hear her fine, she hears me fine, but the stream does not. I did try checking all of my privacy settings to see if anything may be disabled, and did not see anything that would cause an issue.

:)

Prowl33, May 9, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Prowl33! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you are using in game chat, you won't be able to share the chat on the Xbox directly to the stream you will need to stream trough a Pc, but if you play trough a Pc you can use the Xbox game to chat with your wife and then she will be able to share the party on stream and you will have an option on the Xbox party chat to share your audio
  3. Wolf9733 Win User

My twitch stream will not voice anyone else other than me

I've recently started streaming on twitch with some friends of mine mostly on fortnite for fun.

Most of them are PlayStation players but some aren't.

They twitch stream and everyone in the party is heard. However, whenever I stream, only my voice is heard.

I've check the settings, they all have allowed their audio to be streamed (hence everyone coming out of theirs) and same for me.

We only use party chat rather than game chat.

I've tried tv output, headset output and both.

I've tried disabling and renabling all the settings.

I've googled everything and I keep getting that xbox doesn't like to twitch stream cross platform but it won't even stream another xbox player.

Any other suggestions?
    Hi AsaLock

You need to make sure in your audio settings that its set to headset & speakers to enable it to hear the party chat this video should help you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=w9FwkAyUSSU&feature=emb_logo
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

cant hear voice chat in fortnite on twitch stream xbox

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey CharlesGamer, how are you today? Hope you're well.

You would have to configure the stream to enable the chat of Xbox and also, all of your friends, that are in the party, have to set their privacy settings to allow their voices to be shared in a stream.

Method 1 – Xbox Party Chat

Xbox has a feature built in allowing you to share your Xbox Party chat through the Twitch app. However for this to work everyone in your party chat will have to confirm that they allow their chat to be broadcast. This will allow your Twitch chat to hear anyone that you are playing with in your party. Your Twitch chat may still not be able to hear other players that are in your game depending on the game you are playing.

Step 1 – Start A Party

The first thing you need to do is start a party with your friends. To do this hit the Xbox Button on your controller to open the menu and then select Parties and Chats –> Start A Party. You can then select Invite more and invite your friends to your party.

Step 2 – Allow Audio To Be Broadcast

If you want to broadcast other people’s audio you will need to make sure that they select the “include my audio” checkbox in the Xbox Party Chat screen. To do this click the Xbox Button and then Select Parties and Chats –> Include My Audio.

Step 3 – Set Party Chat Volume In Twitch Chat

You now need to make sure that your party is not muted in the Twitch app on your Xbox. To do this go to the Twitch app, move down to the audio sources and un-mute Party Chat. Here you can also adjust the volume of the party chat to balance your friends audio levels compared to your mic volume on the stream.

Method 2 – In-Game Chat

In certain games you are able to hear your in-game chat on your stream. This means that in some games you can play with Randoms and your Twitch stream will be able to hear the people you are playing with. However there is a lot of games that do not allow you to broadcast game chat due to privacy reasons. You will need to check if the game you are playing allows broadcasting or not.
  5. RaccoonRave Win User

Recording party chat in external hard drive clips

Hello, Thebigmac5814!

There is no way currently to record party chat on Xbox.

There are work-arounds to record party chat and those include but are not limited to: third party recording software, streaming on Twitch or another streaming platform.

I hope this helps!
  6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Questions about using the Twitch App on the Xbox One

The app on the Xbox One is OK for streaming. You can voice chat with viewers by starting a private party and selecting it in the app so the players you are playing with can't hear your stream.

The text chat interface is pretty much useless. I use a twitch app on a tablet if I decide to text chat with viewers.
Thema:

1. Streaming on Twitch issue with Party chat and other players - Similar Threads - Streaming Twitch issue

2. Xbox Series X Twitch Streaming Voice Capture Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Twitch Streaming Voice Capture Issue: Hello. Recently when streaming through the Twitch App, and through the new Twitch integration, my voice has not been picked up by the stream. It picks up the party chat audio of anyone who...
  3. Twitch Live Streaming Disconnect Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch Live Streaming Disconnect Issue: Ever since the Twitch Live Stream feature has came back to Xbox, I have not been able to live stream for longer than 5 minutes. I play games on a wired connection with an Open Nat type. My...
  4. Party Chat audio issues - crackling/hiss when streaming using Twitch App - fine during gameplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Party Chat audio issues - crackling/hiss when streaming using Twitch App - fine during gameplay: Some friends and I have been trying to stream our gameplay through our Xbox Series X machines via the twitch app and even though all of us are hardwired to the net, have decent headsets, nothing...
  5. Issues when streaming using twitch on Xbox one

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Issues when streaming using twitch on Xbox one: Whenever i start streaming using the twitch app, my online status on Xbox automatically switches to offline, and i can't switch it until i stop streaming... 07f68ba6-ec25-4261-84f2-065a922e9ec4
  6. Latest update has caused Twitch streaming issues

in XboX Insiders
    Latest update has caused Twitch streaming issues: Every since the last update I've not been able to stream on Twitch using a camera. I'm on the Series X and every time I try to start a stream with my camera plugged in my stream immediately shuts...
  7. Twitch streaming issue with good fiber intenret

in XboX Insiders
    Twitch streaming issue with good fiber intenret: Hi, i have XSX and I recently decided that u wanna start do twitch stream. I have xbox connected with lan cable and i have fiber net and still stream would not be in 60fps and picture would...
  8. Random issues when using Twitch app to stream games.

in XboX Insiders
    Random issues when using Twitch app to stream games.: System: Xbox Series S with 1TB expansion card. TV: Phillips 4K 50" 50PUS7805 Had this console for about 2 weeks now and are having alot of issues when using twitch app for streaming games. 1:...
  9. Still having issues streaming through Twitch even after installing the Omega update.

in XboX Insiders
    Still having issues streaming through Twitch even after installing the Omega update.: Prior to installing the update, my stream would crash every 30 or so seconds, and this still happens even after I installed the Omega update. submitted by /u/bveezy [link] [comments]
  10. Still having issues streaming through Twitch even after installing the Omega update.

in XboX Insiders
    Still having issues streaming through Twitch even after installing the Omega update.: Prior to installing the update, my stream would crash every 30 or so seconds, and this still happens even after I installed the Omega update. submitted by /u/bveezy [link] [comments]