Streaming on Twitch with webcam, broken?

Discus and support Streaming on Twitch with webcam, broken? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My current platform is Series X & i have my Microsoft Modern Webcam connected via usb. I’ve been trouble shooting for the past hour & I’ve been through... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheOneAndOnlyBacchus, Jun 15, 2022.

1. Streaming on Twitch with webcam, broken?

My current platform is Series X & i have my Microsoft Modern Webcam connected via usb. I’ve been trouble shooting for the past hour & I’ve been through all suggestions/recommendations.

I first plugged it into my laptop for any updates. I then plugged it into my Series X & when i stream it instantly crashes the stream only with the webcam on. I made sure my webcam is working so I downloaded Skype on my Xbox & tested it & it WORKS COMPLETELY FINE. The webcam has HDR so i tried it with & without the HDR, no luck. I made sure all my privacy settings for streaming/using camera are open & allowed camera. Restarted my Xbox. Tried to stream in lower quality, no luck.

I just bought the webcam today. Brand new, works fine both on PC & Xbox (Skype), made sure it’s updated, made sure the cable is all the way in, etc.

Help please.

submitted by /u/TheOneAndOnlyBacchus
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheOneAndOnlyBacchus, Jun 15, 2022
  2. L4W M4N 114 Win User

Webcam

USB webcam. Stream to mixer and twitch. Wireless controller. Astro a40tr headset with optical audio. I've tried my wireless headset but no change
  3. J0hnsta115 Win User

Need a webcam

Unfortunately, the twitch app for xbox is really not the beet way to stream as it is quite outdated. Best case scenario would be separate pc for streaming/webcam capture, but if you dont have that your options are limited. On mixer, you can use most webcams,
    but the twitch app has great difficulty in recognizing cameras that are not the kinect. As others have mentioned, there may be ways around this, but it can be difficult if doing everything solely through the app.
  4. I Dashboard It Win User

Question(:

They edit the video. As far as a picture of themselves? They record that with a webcam and sync it up to their video and etc. You'll have to save the livestream because as far as I know, twitch doesn't stream to YouTube.
  5. Zenosos Win User

Kinect as webcam

Kinect does support use for webcam and can be set up using twitch or mixer streaming on console, here's a video to help with setup, should automatically pick up Kinect once connected
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Connection to any streaming application on Xbox

Hi there,

The only streaming services on the Xbox is Mixer and Twitch but the Twitch app is only limited to using the Kinect as a webcam and mic because Twitch hasn't seemed to update the app.

On Mixer you can connect a webcam through USB and the Camera option will be selectable in the "Broadcast & capture" tab in the menu found under Advanced Settings. As far as the Microphone goes, I think it should work and be detected as you say that it works
    for party chats and most streamers use their headset mic's but give it a try in the advanced settings on Mixer and let us know if it works.
Thema:

Streaming on Twitch with webcam, broken?

1. Streaming on Twitch with webcam, broken? - Similar Threads - Streaming Twitch webcam

2. Series x Stream Twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series x Stream Twitch: What is the reason that you can't stream at 60 fps on new consoles? stream on series x looks just as bad as on them. Twitch claims that the restriction is on the xbox side, what is it really? I...
  3. Am I allowed to live stream insider games to twitch or is that against some rule

in XboX Insiders
    Am I allowed to live stream insider games to twitch or is that against some rule: Am I allowed to live stream insider games to twitch or is that against some rule submitted by /u/grecol50 [link] [comments]
  4. Party chat not being included in streams through Twitch{UInable to reply to original post)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Party chat not being included in streams through Twitch{UInable to reply to original post): Sorry for repeating this but I have been trying to reply to my original post for the last few days and when i click submit nothing happens. My original question: I've read through other posts...
  5. Xbox Twitch Stream WITH Music??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Twitch Stream WITH Music??: Nowhere I've looked seems to have a good answer, so I'll ask here and see. Does anyone know how to stream Twitch broadcasts from your Xbox AND get music to play on the stream? I get that Xbox must...
  6. Streaming from XBOX Series X on twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming from XBOX Series X on twitch: Hi, I am recently trying to stream from my xbox series x, however there is no sound on my stream, not even the game audio, I tried to start a stream from a PC and there wasn't any issues there,...
  7. Party chat not being included in streams through Twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Party chat not being included in streams through Twitch: I've read through other posts about the exact same problem and there was no resolution to them. Couldn't add to them either as the topic had been locked. I've tried everything that was...
  8. Streaming on Twitch issue with Party chat and other players

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Streaming on Twitch issue with Party chat and other players: Hi, my wife is streaming on Twitch through her Xbox, and I am on PC. Specifically we are using party chat in Fortnite, and her stream is not capturing my talking. They hear her fine, she hears me...
  9. Headset feedback and game lag when streaming to twitch with webcam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset feedback and game lag when streaming to twitch with webcam: When I stream from my xbox to twitch it works just fine no lag no issues until I connect my usb webcam and then I get lag in the game and audio feedback on my headset. I have an xbox one, turtle...
  10. For those wanting to stream on twitch directly through your xbox with a webcam.

in XBoX Accessibility
    For those wanting to stream on twitch directly through your xbox with a webcam.: so if your wanting to stream on Twitch directly through your xbox one with a webcam, there are some requirements. First off if you own the Xbox One you will need the Kinect, it is the only way to...