Streaming on Win 10 (latest alpha ring): lag and poor quality!

Discus and support Streaming on Win 10 (latest alpha ring): lag and poor quality! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am on alpha and I have 1911.190916-1945, companion app installed (48.55.30001) on my win 10 pro (18362 - 15063.356). With latest alpha on xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/claudiolr, Sep 20, 2019.

1. /u/claudiolr
    /u/claudiolr Guest

I am on alpha and I have 1911.190916-1945, companion app installed (48.55.30001) on my win 10 pro (18362 - 15063.356). With latest alpha on xbox streaming is a disaster: lag and poor quality.

Before this release streaming on win 10 was ok (i have WMM on my router, wifi 5 ghz, high speed in test quality) but now it's simply impossibile to use.

Fifa 20 is quite unplayble.

Hope in a fix

Thanks

submitted by /u/claudiolr
    [link] [comments]

/u/claudiolr, Sep 20, 2019
  2. mocoworm Win User

Can't stream Xbox to windows 10 pc.

What is the quality when paying via stream? I tried it with my PS4 > Vita and it was really poor. Is there noticable lag?
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Can I join the Alpha group ?

To be a alpha member you need to provide quality reports and they might invite you but at this stage they are not inviting new alpha members as the alpha ring is full but usually every 6 months they invite new members to alpha so the best way is to wait
    and submit reports
  4. jayminecraft123 Win User

Horrible Lag after the Recent Xbox Update

From the Recent Xbox alpha ring update I start lagging for 3 seconds and It happens again for 30 minutes
  5. Arminator Win User

What requirements i should have to joing in Alpha Ring after many Months Activity in Beta Ring?

Hello,

i am from Germany ....

Now i want to join Alpha Ring, but Microsoft Support tells me, the only way i can join Alpha Ring ist via Invite from another People in the Alpha Ring.

But i dont know anyone in Alpha Ring.

What can i do to join Alpha Ring in XBOX Insider Hub?
    Greetings from Germany as well.

Previously, before there were rings, you had to be invited by someone already in the "Xbox Preview Program" as it was called back then.

This was then changed to the Xbox Insider Program, and anyone was able to join by installing the Xbox Insider App, and anyone is allowed to choose a ring up to Beta.

Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are only available by invitation from someone at Microsoft, and only if new free slots are available.

You will have to "earn" the privilege to be considered by providing regular and quality feedback, and hope that there are Alpha/Skip Ahead members that provided less feedback, and are removed from the Alpha/Skip Ahead rings.

So the only thing we can suggest is to be patient, and to continue participating in the available activities, and wait for the invitation.
  6. ngocphi Win User

custom profile picture

You need to be in the alpha ring

Which requires windows 10 or Xbox one
Thema:

1. Streaming on Win 10 (latest alpha ring): lag and poor quality! - Similar Threads - Streaming Win latest

2. Live stream savage squad wins all day

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live stream savage squad wins all day: SAVAGE SQUAD WERE TAKING ALL WINS OUT HERE COME WATCH MY TWITCH twitch.tv/ a6c6fd24-1a93-4c75-9c9b-a5ef923a1e67
  3. Streaming to Win 10 crashes instantly, never used to have this issue XBox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming to Win 10 crashes instantly, never used to have this issue XBox One X: I have an original big box Xbox One and never had an issue streaming to Windows 10. I have never gotten it to work on the Xbox One X however - I got it in November like most. Does the fact that...
  4. Can't use Headset while streaming to win 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use Headset while streaming to win 10: Hi community, I'm looking for some help here, a couple of days ago I started to do streaming from my Xbox one to win10 laptop, but at the momento y press the stream button on my Xbox, the group...
  5. Game streaming from Xbox One to Win 10 PC not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game streaming from Xbox One to Win 10 PC not working: By "not working", I mean horribly laggy, constantly pixelating and complaining of "network connection problems". The Xbox App reports a very poor and inconsistent network connection (averages...
  6. How to stream win 10 videos to my xbox one x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to stream win 10 videos to my xbox one x?: Hi, How do I stream media located on my win10 pc to the xbox one x? Can you link me to a tutorial? Thanks! 5f448ac6-9d5b-4b22-9821-126333143165
  7. Xbox one streaming to win 10 pc....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one streaming to win 10 pc....: I was wondering. I got streaming to work all fine and dandy but my noob question is, can I run streaming while the xb1 is off, once establish the stream? It seems like a waste of electricity to...
  8. Quality issues streaming to Win 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quality issues streaming to Win 10: Hi all, I have a question about Xbox streaming to Win 10. Before we get going here’s my spec set up: - Xbox One S 500mb (about 1 month old) - Lenovo Y500 Intel i7 (3rd Gen) 2.4Ghz, 8GB RAM,...
  9. Stream games from win 10 to xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stream games from win 10 to xbox one: Hi there, is there any possibility to stream games from windows 10 (steam games or retail games) directly to the xbox one? This would be awesome to play win 10 games directly on the tv....
  10. streaming games to win 10 xbox app sound cuts out!

in XBoX on Consoles
    streaming games to win 10 xbox app sound cuts out!: i am using obs and the xbox app stream games option to record my game play. But i have a problem with my sound. The sound glitches and drops away for no reason. It only drops away on my i7...