Streaming on xbox app

Discus and support Streaming on xbox app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Recently there is very bad choppy audio when using the xbox remote play for the Series X. I've tried the usual steps, uninstall and reinstall the app,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by xEpIc GAMER90, Aug 17, 2021.

1. Streaming on xbox app

Recently there is very bad choppy audio when using the xbox remote play for the Series X. I've tried the usual steps, uninstall and reinstall the app, latest uodate, even deleted the console on the app and reconnected. This has been happening for a few months now, Does anyone have a fix for this and having similar issues.

Thanks

:)

xEpIc GAMER90, Aug 17, 2021
  2. Jomari Arc Win User

Streaming Xbox to Windows 10 Broken

Hi,

A corrupted data may cause Xbox app game streaming not to work properly. Here are 2 methods on how to troubleshoot Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10:

1. Here is a
    link
    on how to troubleshoot Xbox app game streaming issues.

2. Here is a
    link
    on improving Xbox app for Windows 10 game streaming performance.

Let us know how it turns out.
  3. McX was here Win User

Game DVR Xbox App

Sorry, but it is not currently possible to upload console-streamed game videos. When you record a streamed game, the GameDVR video is associated with the Xbox app, not with the streamed game (because the recording feature doesn't know you are streaming or
    what you are streaming). Consequently it cannot be uploaded (Xbox Live knows that the Xbox app is not a game).
  4. KevinGentle-[xboxven Win User

Console connection missing from new Xbox (Beta) App on Windows 10?

the new xbox (Beta) app does not have the streaming feature. You need to keep using the companion app until the streaming feature is added to the new app.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Poor streaming on xbox companion app

6. lllWormWoodlll Win User

Unable to join parties on console companion on windows 10.

Thema:

Streaming on xbox app

1. Streaming on xbox app - Similar Threads - Streaming app

2. Bug reports for xbox series-s guide and streaming through xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Bug reports for xbox series-s guide and streaming through xbox app: I've been experiencing an unresponsive xbox quide button while on my console, and also while streaming over the xbox app outside of games or apps i stuggle to be able to click on anything using...
  3. Issues with Xbox app streaming on Windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues with Xbox app streaming on Windows 11: Hi, I'm a concurrent Xbox app user, I bough a new Alienware laptop that came with Windows 11 pre installed, I have an Xbox Series X, and whenever I try to stream my Xbox to my laptop the app just...
  4. Controller shuts off while using streaming apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller shuts off while using streaming apps: My controller is now automatically shutting off whenever I use any streaming app. This sucks because I have a headset that plugs in to the controller. Is there a way for me to stop my Xbox One...
  5. trouble with game streaming in pc app

in XboX Insiders
    trouble with game streaming in pc app: I occasionally use game streaming from my series s to my pc. I did an update this morning and now it's disappeared. has anybody else had this problem and if so, have they found a fix or just the...
  6. Direct Stream From YouTube App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Direct Stream From YouTube App: At one point on the xbox one you could stream directly from the YouTube app. It was quietly removed when mixer came along. I would like to see it return on the series x or s I have upgraded to the...
  7. Question about the Windows 10/11 Xbox App and console streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Question about the Windows 10/11 Xbox App and console streaming: Hello, After some googling i couldn't find my answer to this... When i'm playing a game through the Xbox App on Windows using the "console streaming (not cloud)" thing after about 10 minutes it...
  8. Party Chat audio issues - crackling/hiss when streaming using Twitch App - fine during gameplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Party Chat audio issues - crackling/hiss when streaming using Twitch App - fine during gameplay: Some friends and I have been trying to stream our gameplay through our Xbox Series X machines via the twitch app and even though all of us are hardwired to the net, have decent headsets, nothing...
  9. Xbox app goes to black when streaming games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app goes to black when streaming games: Hey! So, since yesterday, my Xbox app goes to black and crashes when I try streaming games, both from console and from the cloud. Anyone else experiencing this? Tried support, and this was an...
  10. Xbox Windows App game streaming issue: blurry, pixelated and laggy (completely unplayable)...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Windows App game streaming issue: blurry, pixelated and laggy (completely unplayable)...: As the title says - Xbox Windows app, cloud gaming/game streaming is blurry, pixelated and very laggy. Looks like a slow waterfall of pixels at a very slow screen refresh rate (screenshot...