Streaming on xbox app

Discus and support Streaming on xbox app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Recently there is very bad choppy audio when using the xbox remote play for the Series X. I've tried the usual steps, uninstall and reinstall the app,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by xEpIc GAMER90, Aug 17, 2021.

1. Streaming on xbox app

Recently there is very bad choppy audio when using the xbox remote play for the Series X. I've tried the usual steps, uninstall and reinstall the app, latest uodate, even deleted the console on the app and reconnected. This has been happening for a few months now, Does anyone have a fix for this and having similar issues.

Thanks

:)

xEpIc GAMER90, Aug 17, 2021
  2. Jomari Arc Win User

Streaming Xbox to Windows 10 Broken

Hi,

A corrupted data may cause Xbox app game streaming not to work properly. Here are 2 methods on how to troubleshoot Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10:

1. Here is a
    link
    on how to troubleshoot Xbox app game streaming issues.

2. Here is a
    link
    on improving Xbox app for Windows 10 game streaming performance.

Let us know how it turns out.
  3. McX was here Win User

Game DVR Xbox App

Sorry, but it is not currently possible to upload console-streamed game videos. When you record a streamed game, the GameDVR video is associated with the Xbox app, not with the streamed game (because the recording feature doesn't know you are streaming or
    what you are streaming). Consequently it cannot be uploaded (Xbox Live knows that the Xbox app is not a game).
  4. KevinGentle-[xboxven Win User

Console connection missing from new Xbox (Beta) App on Windows 10?

the new xbox (Beta) app does not have the streaming feature. You need to keep using the companion app until the streaming feature is added to the new app.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Poor streaming on xbox companion app

6. lllWormWoodlll Win User

Unable to join parties on console companion on windows 10.

Thema:

Streaming on xbox app

1. Streaming on xbox app - Similar Threads - Streaming app

2. Series S grainy playback with streaming apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series S grainy playback with streaming apps: Anyone know how to fix this? My series s seems to have a film grain like effect on all streaming apps. It doesn’t happen for games though. Or is this just the way it’s supposed to be...
  3. I can’t stream my games with Xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t stream my games with Xbox app: Hello, Did they changed something on Xbox app? I can’t stream my games to my pc now. Same problem with Xbox game streaming (Test app). Just few days ago it was working well. I have this version...
  4. Xbox Game Streaming (Test App) won't connect with wife's laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Streaming (Test App) won't connect with wife's laptop: I wanted to set my wife up with streaming in-home from the Xbox so she can play games while we also have the TV on for our shows, but it seems like it just won't connect. We installed the app,...
  5. Random issues when using Twitch app to stream games.

in XboX Insiders
    Random issues when using Twitch app to stream games.: System: Xbox Series S with 1TB expansion card. TV: Phillips 4K 50" 50PUS7805 Had this console for about 2 weeks now and are having alot of issues when using twitch app for streaming games. 1:...
  6. Unable to Launch games using Xbox App Streaming on Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to Launch games using Xbox App Streaming on Windows 10: As per the title, I've updated everything (literally) no more updates being offered, versions are as shows: Gaming services - 2.56.5002.0 Xbox App - 2108.1001.8.0 Insider Hub - 1.2107.21001.0...
  7. Game Streaming native app for Xbox One?

in XboX Insiders
    Game Streaming native app for Xbox One?: Was playing The Ascent co-op with a friend - me with a XSX, him with a XB1X - horrible load times ensued bottle necked with his older system. Decided to check if it was on Cloud Gaming on my Win10...
  8. Audio problems on Xbox Game Streaming App

in XboX Insiders
    Audio problems on Xbox Game Streaming App: When I am streaming my Xbox Series S to my Windows 10 Pc the audio doesnt come through. If it does, it sounds like horrible screeching and my recording software doesnt even pick it up. If anyone...
  9. No audio on video streaming sites on updated Xbox Edge app

in XBoX on Consoles
    No audio on video streaming sites on updated Xbox Edge app: On certain video streaming sites (the free ones with copies of each video on multiple servers) there is no longer any audio for the videos. This is a recent problem, only having come about with...
  10. XBOX ONE streaming apps.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE streaming apps.: Dear all indian Gamers!! All of you agree that XBOX one isor series x really a great device and also all of you may stream the beautiful amazon and Netflix. Really the quality xbox delivers is...