Streaming on xbox app

Discus and support Streaming on xbox app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Recently there is very bad choppy audio when using the xbox remote play for the Series X. I've tried the usual steps, uninstall and reinstall the app,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by xEpIc GAMER90, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Streaming on xbox app

Recently there is very bad choppy audio when using the xbox remote play for the Series X. I've tried the usual steps, uninstall and reinstall the app, latest uodate, even deleted the console on the app and reconnected. This has been happening for a few months now, Does anyone have a fix for this and having similar issues.

Thanks

:)

xEpIc GAMER90, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Jomari Arc Win User

Streaming Xbox to Windows 10 Broken

Hi,

A corrupted data may cause Xbox app game streaming not to work properly. Here are 2 methods on how to troubleshoot Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10:

1. Here is a
    link
    on how to troubleshoot Xbox app game streaming issues.

2. Here is a
    link
    on improving Xbox app for Windows 10 game streaming performance.

Let us know how it turns out.
  3. McX was here Win User

Game DVR Xbox App

Sorry, but it is not currently possible to upload console-streamed game videos. When you record a streamed game, the GameDVR video is associated with the Xbox app, not with the streamed game (because the recording feature doesn't know you are streaming or
    what you are streaming). Consequently it cannot be uploaded (Xbox Live knows that the Xbox app is not a game).
  4. KevinGentle-[xboxven Win User

Console connection missing from new Xbox (Beta) App on Windows 10?

the new xbox (Beta) app does not have the streaming feature. You need to keep using the companion app until the streaming feature is added to the new app.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Poor streaming on xbox companion app

6. XBF Crystal P Win User

AV Receiver | Xbox App Streaming | Disconnect

Thema:

Streaming on xbox app

1. Streaming on xbox app - Similar Threads - Streaming app

2. Xbox App and Xbox Companion not allowing me to stream

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App and Xbox Companion not allowing me to stream: I've been recently streaming my Xbox to my pc so I can experience my games with my friends, as well as better hear my audio with my headphones, but today it just suddenly quit working. I tried...
  3. On Screen Text Translations on Streaming Apps - only on XBOX, only written text.

in XBoX on Windows
    On Screen Text Translations on Streaming Apps - only on XBOX, only written text.: I am not sure how to categorize this issue. Whenever I watch any show on Prime Video it shows me a German subtitle whenever written text is shown on the screen. Like if there’s a billboard or...
  4. Xbox streaming through to PC app

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox streaming through to PC app: Latest Alpha update or PC app update recently has made streaming impossible. So after starting a game it either does one of the two following things but never at the same time: - Game loads but...
  5. Xbox: Video streaming apps do not work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox: Video streaming apps do not work: Hello, Today most of my video streaming apps have stopped working (Disney+, Netflix, Prime Video). Oddly BBC iPlayer does still work The problem apps open and function, all content information is...
  6. PC Xbox App - Voice Party - Streaming

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PC Xbox App - Voice Party - Streaming: My friend streams on his Xbox and my microphone does not come through on his stream. On the Xbox Companion App which they discontinued there was a checkbox for "include my voice in stream" as an...
  7. Streaming apps fail to launch and no system sounds at all

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming apps fail to launch and no system sounds at all: Since the last skip-ahead update for Series X I don't have any system sounds after the initial boot sound, even if those are not muted in the audio settings. Streaming apps fail to launch. If I...
  8. streaming apps not uploading properly

in XboX Insiders
    streaming apps not uploading properly: Is anyone else having this issue? Watching anything on my streaming apps are not uploading properly, mouths don't match up with sounds, and my downloading and uploading speeds are very...
  9. Ability to hear in-game voice chat while streaming with the Twitch app

in XboX Insiders
    Ability to hear in-game voice chat while streaming with the Twitch app: I don’t if this is another question like this with the same topic or not, but I need to know this: Why is there no ability to include in-game voice chat while streaming directly from your Xbox...
  10. Streaming Apps Audio and video issues.

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming Apps Audio and video issues.: It says it was patched on the current Alpha Skip Ahead (The ring I'm in). But I'm noticing it even more now. I thought it was just on Youtube but its also happening on HBO Max. Basically the...