Streaming on Xbox

Discus and support Streaming on Xbox in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I live in Russia, and as I heard it, streaming from xbox to mobile devices has become officially available, I configured everything... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ClaimingDuke263, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Streaming on Xbox

:)

ClaimingDuke263, Jan 21, 2020
  2. McX was here Win User

Game DVR Xbox App

Sorry, but it is not currently possible to upload console-streamed game videos. When you record a streamed game, the GameDVR video is associated with the Xbox app, not with the streamed game (because the recording feature doesn't know you are streaming or
    what you are streaming). Consequently it cannot be uploaded (Xbox Live knows that the Xbox app is not a game).
  3. maxen Win User

XBOX 360 and Game Streaming

Are you trying to stream a game from Xbox 360 to Windows 10? That's not supported - the media center of old was for streaming videos and songs.

There is a way to stream Xbox 360 games to Windows 10, but it involved using an Xbox One and playing the backwards compatible Xbox 360 on the Xbox 360, then streaming the Xbox One to Windows 10.
  4. Viper7Gamer Win User

Game streaming

Are you using the Xbox Console Companion on your PC trying to stream from Xbox or the Xbox Game Streaming (Preview)?

Try going to Device connections on your Xbox and make sure Xbox is able to connect.

Also check Allow Play To streaming and Allow game streaming to other devices.

System > Devices & streaming > Device connections
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Will Xbox offer a comparable streaming service to Stadia?

6. LegoNinja187 Win User

unable to stream xbox to laptop using xbox console companion

Are you minimizing the Xbox console companion app while using to stream your Xbox to it?

Why are you wanting to stream your xbox to the laptop?

Are you running anything else on the laptop whilst trying to stream?
Thema:

Streaming on Xbox

1. Streaming on Xbox - Similar Threads - Streaming

2. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of April 02, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of April 02, 2020: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss all things Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) and get help...
  3. Game Streaming with XBone controller triggers act up.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Streaming with XBone controller triggers act up.: I use xCloud/Game Streaming on android. I hopped on forza and I'll hold the triggers at partial and the input just jumps around. I'll be holding it at ~50% and itll jump all the way to the top and...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Games on Console Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Games on Console Streaming: I think that you guys should give people who are in Project XCloud, game pass if you are console streaming. What I mean by this is if we are console streaming on our phone, we should be able to...
  5. Bad Xbox to PC Game Streaming

in XBoX on Windows
    Bad Xbox to PC Game Streaming: I have an Xbox One S. For some reason, whenever I try to do Xbox to PC Game Streaming, there is an excessive amount of latency, even with my PC and my Xbox plugged directly into the router with...
  6. Cant get Console Streaming to work

in XboX Insiders
    Cant get Console Streaming to work: Im struggling to get Console Streaming to work. Im in the UK I have signed up to the Insider program (and am level 5) and tested my console which says its compatible but when i go on the app it...
  7. How do I stream games from my xbox to my phone?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I stream games from my xbox to my phone?: I go to the game streaming app on my phone and it says I need to join the xbox insider program but I am an xbox insider? submitted by /u/N1ck__nam3 [link] [comments]
  8. Cant stream

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant stream: Hi i recently istalled Disney+ was working lastnight now we cant stream anymore fd501972-fef4-49ff-b1e5-34c6362c2efc
  9. More games in the Xbox X cloud streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    More games in the Xbox X cloud streaming app: X cloud has been amazing I've played hours of forza on my phone and I can't believe how good it runs,but I think they should add more games like the witcher 3,fifa 20 or 19 since they added madden...
  10. XCloud or Xbox Game Streaming on PC?

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud or Xbox Game Streaming on PC?: I got an email this week or last that Microsoft is expanding the XCloud streaming to PC. I wanted to try it out but cannot figure out how. I have the Xbox Game Streaming (Internal Preview)...